• Ignoes (Ignorant of the bible)

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Shilo, I noticed in your profile that you are a writer. You make your living that way? What sort of writing?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by KingzKid

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jefferson
Evangellyfish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey.....that one's mine....
I know. I stole it from you.
:p

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Chileice

Maybe what Jesus said is more important than what Poly thinks.
You know the Apostle Paul knew that Jesus said what He did about being His disciples and loving one another. So does that then make Paul wrong when many of his letters rebuked the people he was writing to over certain issues? Why was he so harsh on the Corinthians? Why did he mock the Galatians for being so foolish? Why did he say not to love hypocritically but to hate evil instead? Why did he say to have no fellowship with the works of darkness? Well, I guess Paul was wrong since Jesus said to love one another. Or is it that Paul had such a love and concern over these people that he wasn't afraid to tell them what they needed to hear?
If my next door neighbor's kid is playing in the road, not paying attention and a car is heading his way, about to plow him over, I'm going to scream and yell my fool head off at him to get his attention so that he will wake up. Do you think I'm going to worry that I might hurt the kids feelings or that the kid might think I'm unloving since I was so harsh with him? No. If I hear of another neighbor who says he wouldn't yell at the kid and warn him if he were in that situation, I would tell that neighbor what a fool he was for being so concerned over being nice to that kid and making sure that kid's feelings aren't hurt at the cost of the kid possibly losing his life.
I know it's more important than what a bitter soul like Billy Bob thinks.
Don't get Billy Bob mixed up in this. He only cares about killing those stinkin' muslims.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
I'll have to go with the Ignoes...

OI-
story time:

I'm talking to this guy who claims he's a christian and somehow the subject of Job comes up. It was everything I could do not to laugh in his face...He starts telling me (with this "I know everything" attitude) that we can never know how Job was actually feeling all through his perils, because the Bible never really lets Job talk about his problems. Oh gosh guys...it was really funny...I just smiled at him and said - "So...Job really never got to share his feelings? Are you sure?" and then I recommend that he read it again, because I distinctly remember Job saying something somewhere in that book.... of course I could be wrong...

But then again...
Princesses are never wrong.

aw...man...it was great...I laughed until I cried..

Tye Porter

Originally Posted By: Anonymous:
Anon: I'm living a nice life, filled with good friends, a loving family, financial security and a dog who worships me.
Tye: Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Anon: I am not here to advance the Gospel.
Tye: Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

Anon: As far as spreading the Gospel, no, I don't quote the Bible very often or condemn people to hell. I do, however, demonstrate that there is more than one kind of Christian at this site and in this world. Christians don't have to be nice to everybody. Christians don't have to be Creationists.
Tye: Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Anon: Perhaps, through my example, a non-believer or two will see that there is more to Christianity than hating fags, demanding that Creationism is sound science, self righteous pride and constant condemnation for those whom they are sure will burn in Hell.
Tye: John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Anon: I don't hate anybody here.
Tye: I've got a few PDF'd threads that prove otherwise.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Shut up, Tye. You are exactly the kind of 'Christian' that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Plus, you are a friggin moron.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by BillyBob
Shut up, Tye. You are exactly the kind of 'Christian' that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Plus, you are a friggin moron.

I made no comment. I quoted the Word of God. Is it the Word of God which gives you the bad name? Is it the Word of God which is moronic?

shilohproject

Originally posted by Tye Porter
I made no comment. I quoted the Word of God. Is it the Word of God which gives you the bad name? Is it the Word of God which is moronic?
Anybody can quote scripture. Can you place it in a reasonable context? :cool:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I see your true colors, moron. Now I know why you always post in blue, it's a code to your fag buddies who read 'Blue Boy'.......talk about a troll! We know what you're trollin' for. :vomit:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Shilo;
Anybody can quote scripture. Can you place it in a reasonable context?

Billy;
Key word 'reasonable'. Don't expect anything intelligent from that idiot. You would get a more enlightened conversation from a rock.

Tye Porter

Originally posted by shilohproject
Anybody can quote scripture. Can you place it in a reasonable context? :cool:

I can email you pdf'd copies of threads he's posted that have been deleted. These put the scipture into context.

Otherwise, you can simply read through his posts. What comes out of his heart and onto the board, is not the fruits of the Spirit.
You saw above, he opposes the Bible.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So who hasn't voted yet?

Jauchzer

Originally posted by Tye Porter
I can email you pdf'd copies of threads he's posted that have been deleted. These put the scipture into context.

Otherwise, you can simply read through his posts. What comes out of his heart and onto the board, is not the fruits of the Spirit.
You saw above, he opposes the Bible.

I've seen crass shameful posts from both yourself and BillyBob. When the two of you seek each other out and take cheap shots at one another, pray tell, how do I determine which one of you is displaying the fruits of the Spirit?

Is it the one who is the least vulgar at the given moment? The one who did not instigate the most recent spat? Is it the one who displays the most righteous posturing in what is evident to all observers to be nothing more than a personal battle between the both of you?

Do you think we who watch the pair of you fight are blinded, such fools that we lack discernment to see the obvious?

Is using scripture as a weapon in a personal vendetta a fruit of the Spirit? Is such use of scripture more offensive than outright obscenity? I would say so, as a Christian.

Last edited: