My Ignored List

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's not possible to say something prolific. However, you can prolifically say _something_.

Don't mess with my "rhoe".

Check out ALL the meanings to the word "prolific!" Rich is
one of those meanings! Now, apply that word to my
original sentence professor!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He just added me on it. He put me in the same group he despises who are also in my ignor list.

how about that?

How about the fact that you and Truster have more than just a little bit in common. Pride. Arrogance. Judgmental. In your case, hypocritical.

Like two peas in a pod ...

Truster

A short, but sweet, rendering of the Bard.

A short, but sweet, rendering of the Bard.

To ignore, or not to ignore-that is the question,
Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous ignorance
Or to just ignore a sea of troublers
And by ignoring end them. To ignore completely
And by ignoring we end the thousand natural mocks.
That saints are heir to.

Written by William Shakespeare and edited by Truster.

If those that twist the scriptures are so pleased in their undertaking I can't imagine they could offended by this…..we'll see.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Truster has humongous ego
I know, right? It's almost as though he conferred upon himself the power to pronounce salvation and disposition. Remarkable hubris in a human being when you consider it, don't you think?

Seriously, you have to eventually. :plain:

bybee

I know, right? It's almost as though he conferred upon himself the power to pronounce salvation and disposition. Remarkable hubris in a human being when you consider it, don't you think?

A thought in a sieve is soon lost!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To ignore, or not to ignore-that is the question,
Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous ignorance
Or to just ignore a sea of troublers
And by ignoring end them. To ignore completely
And by ignoring we end the thousand natural mocks.
That saints are heir to.

Written by William Shakespeare and edited by Truster.

If those that twist the scriptures are so pleased in their undertaking I can't imagine they could offended by this…..we'll see.

They are not offended. They see you as hypocritical and deceitful. To ignore means to IGNORE. Do not make a list. Do not talk about them. Nothing. Nada.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Truster has asked Knight if TOL could have an, "All male section?" He
doesn't want to have "females" disrupting his train of thought!

dreadknought

T.H. either we know how to tell a person is saved from the Scriptures or we accept other people being saved from the label, Christian, just because someone says so.

Maybe the best response to those who have questionable doctrine is, I am just not seeing Light in you. Not quite as sharp as I haven't seen any evidence of of your salvation.

Truster

They are not offended. They see you as hypocritical and deceitful. To ignore means to IGNORE. Do not make a list. Do not talk about them. Nothing. Nada.

If I was on someones ignore list I would want to know. I would not want to waste valuable time answering posts that are not going to be read or acknowledged. I would in effect be grateful and not in anyway vindictive….must be a lesson in there somewhere?