my favorit hat

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let's all change our avatar to hat wearers.

I might use this one:

old20woman_zps2erwron6.jpg

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How much would you bid on it AMR?

I spent some time figuring out what type of hat it was (newsboy hat style) and then pointed meshak to a location that just might have one like it or the one that was stolen. Won't be the first time stolen goods show up on eBay. Looks to me like something between $25-$40 is the range of bidding there for these style hats.

AMR

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I spent some time figuring out what type of hat it was (newsboy hat style) and then pointed meshak to a location that just might have one like it or the one that was stolen. Won't be the first time stolen goods show up on eBay. Looks to me like something between $25-$40 is the range of bidding there for these style hats.

AMR

I think it was about $30.00.

But it has been worn so I don't think it has selling value. It values only to me. It had one tiny stain too. I was trying to find the way to erase the stain.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think it was about $30.00.

But it has been worn so I don't think it has selling value. It values only to me. It had one tiny stain too. I was trying to find the way to erase the stain.

The stain is gone now . . . it went with hat somewheres

zoo22

It was so personal thing for me.

I got it in Okinawa. I wore it many years. I feel like I lost my favorite pet.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your hat.

I know it sounds so childish over hat but I feel so sad about it.

Sure, life goes on, and things could be worse, but sometimes possessions can hold a lot of personal meaning and memories and it can be sad to lose them.

I liked your hat. It had a lot of personality.

Who knows, maybe it will turn up. I hope you try putting up a "lost hat" sign where it disappeared, maybe someone will return it.