my favorit hat

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I lost it...

...Sure, life goes on, and things could be worse...

You could have been thrown away for garbage (1 Tim. 4:1–3). :idunno:

5607.gif

As a reminder meshak is number 17 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Reactions: Lon

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Lon

At one time, I had this really cool hieroglyphics shirt but it wore out. I really miss that shirt. I still have my fedora (Indiana Jones). Its the second one I've ever owned. They aren't cheap but easily replaced. Anybody see Silverado? "I sure miss that horse....pearl handled gun......hat!" "Looks like that's not all they admired." "Yep, my whole rig. They can keep the rest, but I sure do miss that horse."

theophilus

At one time, I had this really cool hieroglyphics shirt but it wore out. I really miss that shirt. I still have my fedora (Indiana Jones). Its the second one I've ever owned. They aren't cheap but easily replaced. Anybody see Silverado? "I sure miss that horse....pearl handled gun......hat!" "Looks like that's not all they admired." "Yep, my whole rig. They can keep the rest, but I sure do miss that horse."

OOH!

I bought black pearl grips for one of my .45's.

LOOKS GOOD!

:D

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Try looking at these on ebay and find one similar:
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=newsb..._relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&page=1

Also, post a copy of your avatar with the hat on at the gym where it was lost. Maybe someone will return it.

AMR

I just tried to do that but they don't allow to do it at the gym.

They said I should notify the police.

It is such small matter to notify police. So I give up.

I did everything to recover, so I am over it now.

thank you everyone for your kind words and concerns.

I will find the replacement.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Why don't all you good Christians start up a "meshak hat fund"? You may even inspire doser and john!