Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm, so pointing out that you consistently post false propaganda and erroneous 'source material' as "evidence" is now 'drama queen-esque'?

Damn it.

That title is mine gc thomas. Stop stealing my thunder...

:mmph:

I have an idea Art: How about you get the proverbial ball rolling by saying that "Margaret Sanger was amongst other things a disgusting racist who wanted to murder human beings that she felt were "inferior", (I'll go easy on you and not ask that you call her "a piece of human trash") and hopefully other Margaret Sanger disciples will follow in your steps and then we can talk more about the finer points of ellipses?

Uncle Art's reply:

Arthur Brain

I have an idea Art: How about you get the proverbial ball rolling by saying that "Margaret Sanger was amongst other things a disgusting racist who wanted to murder human beings that she felt were "inferior", (I'll go easy on you and not ask that you call her "a piece of human trash") and hopefully other Margaret Sanger disciples will follow in your steps and then we can talk more about the finer points of ellipses?

Uncle Art's reply:

How about you just stop being a moron? You're on record here for expressing admiration for a nauseating white supremacist group aka 'Creativity Movement' you stupid little loon.

One can only hope that some day you'll get a grip...

:doh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How about you just stop being a moron? You're on record here for expressing admiration for a nauseating white supremacist group aka 'Creativity Movement' you stupid little loon.

One can only hope that some day you'll get a grip...

:doh:

Here's the thread Art: provide my "record for expressing admiration for a nauseating white supremacist group aka 'Creativity Movement'."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...y-Incorrect-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr

(Pssst, read the thread, you'll see Who I really admire).

Arthur Brain

Here's the thread Art: provide my "record for expressing admiration for a nauseating white supremacist group aka 'Creativity Movement'."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...y-Incorrect-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr

(Pssst, read the thread, you'll see Who I really admire).

Yourself?

Otherwise, are you now denying that you don't admire the cretinous outfit that you were happy enough to use to besmirch the guy?

If you've come to your senses and recognize 'Creativity Movement' is nothing other than brainless, white supremacist racist filth then congrats. Otherwise, what?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yourself?

Otherwise, are you now denying that you don't admire the cretinous outfit that you were happy enough to use to besmirch the guy?

If you've come to your senses and recognize 'Creativity Movement' is nothing other than brainless, white supremacist racist filth then congrats. Otherwise, what?

It's "on record" Art, where?

Of course this coming from a guy who won't denounce the hardcore racist Margaret Sanger.

I know that my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality has been extremely hard on people like you, WizardofOz and zoo22, and you believe that if you can smear the author of the thread that somehow has some bearing on the truth in the thread. It doesn't.

Accept Christ into your life Art and leave all of the hatred and filth that you defend behind forever.

MrDante

I have a question for you TracerBullet MrDante :

When you said that this quote:
"...we prefer the policy of immediate sterilization, of making sure that parenthood is absolutely prohibited to the feeble-minded.”

wasn't to be found on page 263 or any other nearby pages, did you know that it was on page 101/102?

Being that I get the feeling that you've read Sanger's book enough times to memorize it, I'm thinking the answer to my question is "yes".

You posted a fake quote. Stop trying to defend it as if it were true.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I have a question for you TracerBullet MrDante :

When you said that this quote:
"...we prefer the policy of immediate sterilization, of making sure that parenthood is absolutely prohibited to the feeble-minded.”

wasn't to be found on page 263 or any other nearby pages, did you know that it was on page 101/102?

Being that I get the feeling that you've read Sanger's book enough times to memorize it, I'm thinking the answer to my question is "yes".

You posted a fake quote. Stop trying to defend it as if it were true.

I must have missed your answer.

That being said: You have a scenario awaiting you in another thread (you have to be better at indoctrinating children than you are defending the hardcore racist Margaret Sanger).

Arthur Brain

It's "on record" Art, where?

Of course this coming from a guy who won't denounce the hardcore racist Margaret Sanger.

I know that my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality has been extremely hard on people like you, WizardofOz and zoo22, and you believe that if you can smear the author of the thread that somehow has some bearing on the truth in the thread. It doesn't.

Accept Christ into your life Art and leave all of the hatred and filth that you defend behind forever.

Are you denying that you expressed admiration for at least some of 'Creativity Movement's' views? Never mind your prissy little preening et al, just answer that. I'm not the only one who saw your praise for the site so you might want to 'think' a bit carefully before trying to distance yourself away from the very site you were caught out on and then venerated...

Unless of course you just want to lie instead?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you denying that you expressed admiration for at least some of 'Creativity Movement's' views? Never mind your prissy little preening et al, just answer that. I'm not the only one who saw your praise for the site so you might want to 'think' a bit carefully before trying to distance yourself away from the very site you were caught out on and then venerated...

Unless of course you just want to lie instead?

Let me put it this way Art: You're a pathological liar who will do anything to smear the Judeo/Christian cause, including stating that a Christian promotes a racist organization.

Now either I'm "on record" as you stated, or I'm not.

MrDante

You're the one making the claim, now back up your allegation with proof.

BTW, looking at the quote that nearly made you stroke out, note how the ...are in between sentences:

"Authorities tell us that 75 % of the school-children are defective. This means that no less than fifteen million schoolchildren, out of 22,000,000 in the United States, are physically or mentally below parWe prefer the policy of immediate sterilization, of making sure that parenthood is absolutely prohibited to the feeble-minded.”

Ellipses

Ellipses for omitted material spanning two or more sentences

When a quotation is presented as a single sentence made up of material from two or more original sentences, ellipses should be used for all omitted segments.

http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html

No one is going to fall for your pretense that the parts of your fabricated quote were only just a couple sentences apart. Sanger spends several pages discussing the causes of the millions of below par children - child labor and the lack of funding for education and her call for solutions to the problem, enacting child labor laws and public funding for education.

Arthur Brain

Let me put it this way Art: You're a pathological liar who will do anything to smear the Judeo/Christian cause, including stating that a Christian promotes a racist organization.

Now either I'm "on record" as you stated, or I'm not.

You're on bloody record for using 'Creativity Movement' as source material! Are you seriously trying to deny this? Oh please say yes...

Do you seriously think your faux pas in that regard hasn't been registered by posters even if there's no longer a link to it?

You really ain't in any way bright at all are ya?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one is going to fall for your pretense that the parts of your fabricated quote were only just a couple sentences apart. Sanger spends several pages discussing the causes of the millions of below par children - child labor and the lack of funding for education and her call for solutions to the problem, enacting child labor laws and public funding for education.

Uh huh. Poor Marge, just another misunderstood baby murderer.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're on bloody record for using 'Creativity Movement' as source material! Are you seriously trying to deny this? Oh please say yes...

You're an extremely sick individual Art, did you know that? I have used many sources (the racists at Planned Parenthood included) in various threads, that doesn't mean that I support their ideology.

Seek help Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I find amazingly hypocritical (and this is pure speculation on my part) is that around 3/4's (if not more) of the people posting in this thread are practicing homosexuals, yet they're not honest enough to admit it.

On that note: I've had enough of TOL's secular humanists for one day.

Arthur Brain

What I find amazingly hypocritical (and this is pure speculation on my part) is that around 3/4's of the people posting in this thread are practicing homosexuals (if not more), yet they're not honest enough to admit it.

On that note: I've had enough of TOL's secular humanists for one day.

Okay, that just has to be projection now.

There's no other reasonable explanation for it. Either that or insanity.

:kookoo:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A man who likes Margaret Sanger is a complete imbecile. Pretty much draws the line on manhood altogether- some of you need to go do some real research on that woman, and not from some stupid feminist source either, but actual research :plain:

Arthur Brain

You're an extremely sick individual Art, did you know that? I have used many sources (the racists at Planned Parenthood included) in various threads, that doesn't mean that I support their ideology.

Seek help Art.

Nobody in their right mind would even think of using a sick, disgusting, bile laden site such as 'Creativity Movement' to begin with. Anybody with an ounce of grey matter would vet their sources also. You didn't and you damn well did express admiration for some of their views as you well know. If you're embarrassed about that now then so you bloody well should be.

Don't lie about it. Although then again why not? You lie and invent up so much about people that I'm actually surprised that you've got a hang up with being associated with your own source.

:idunno: