ECT Moment of Salvation Compared to Water Baptism

God's Truth

Hi and all I asked was clarity as to where this ' NEW LAW and NEW HEART " is found ??

Sound likes Israel and Ezek 25-26 ??

Should be easy to answer , no harassment on my part !!

dan p

One has to obey the new law taught by Jesus to get a new heart. The new law says repent to be saved and call on Jesus.

God's Truth

Is it harrassing when someone points out your mis-intreptation of scriptures? Why not ask questions for the reason why instead of harrassing those who disagree with you,, like me? You have harrassed me even when I agreed with you. One would think you wrote the Bible.

What else do you have besides false judgement?

God's Truth

True, it takes time and work to think on the various passages, read them, and reflect on them some more before posting them.

Especially when they are from different parts of the Bible.

I myself only bother posting them in a long post only here and there.

Because you are right; it often turns out having been a waste of time.

So more often than not, I'll just put in all the work anyway, but then don't bother posting all those passages I may have revisted; satisfied instead, that I myself invested the time revisiting the relevant passages, restudied them, re-reflected on them and so on, to my own edification.

The result being that I end up "refreshed" or "renewed" by that means.

And right about then, your signature line highlighted in yellow comes to mind - "Oh how I love the Word of God!"

Especially Rom. 5:6-8 :thumb:

It is so sad that you refresh yourself in falseness. It is so sad that you renew yourself in your false beliefs.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is it harrassing when someone points out your mis-intreptation of scriptures? Why not ask questions for the reason why instead of harrassing those who disagree with you,, like me? You have harrassed me even when I agreed with you. One would think you wrote the Bible.

she has been harassing me even with neg reps. and claim to be sinless and faithful.

talk about madness.

Cross Reference

You need to stop following me around and speaking hateful things about me.
Get saved and have a new heart.

Didn't you write this in your profile?

Slogan or motto:

"I cannot stop talking about Him."

Obviously you don't mean that because of your love of criticism for others and the making false accusations about them. I don't understand that as being from a Christian.

God's Truth

Didn't you write this in your profile?

Slogan or motto:

"I cannot stop talking about Him."

Obviously you don't mean that because of your love of criticism for others and the making false accusations about them. I don't understand that as being from a Christian.

You are the one who came on and made false accusations.

God's Truth

Why doesn't the term "new heart" show up in any book of the Bible except Ezekiel?

Jesus tells us plainly we have to change. That is about repenting and getting a new heart, just like God says in Ezekiel.

18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus tells us plainly we have to change. That is about repenting and getting a new heart, just like God says in Ezekiel.

18:31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, people of Israel?
Which fake "translation" are you using now?

God's Truth

BOOK, CHAPTER and VERSE.

I gave it already. Here is is again:

Ezekiel 18:31 King James Bible
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

RD, they die because they refuse to repent of their sins.

They do not get a new heart and spirit because they refuse to repent of their sins.

That is why all die in their sins.

Right Divider

Body part
I gave it already. Here is is again:

Ezekiel 18:31 King James Bible
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

RD, they die because they refuse to repent of their sins.

They do not get a new heart and spirit because they refuse to repent of their sins.

That is why all die in their sins.
Like I asked.... why is this "new heart" only mentioned twice and ONLY in Ezekiel (a prophet of Israel)?

Why didn't Jesus mention this during His earthly ministry to Israel? Or Paul to the body of Christ?

God's Truth

Like I asked.... why is this "new heart" only mentioned twice and ONLY in Ezekiel (a prophet of Israel)?

Why didn't Jesus mention this during His earthly ministry to Israel? Or Paul to the body of Christ?

What are you complaining about?

God gives us His Spirit if we repent.

Right Divider

Body part
What? I gave you scripture from Ezekiel that says to repent of sins to get a new heart and spirit.
And I'm asking why this "new heart" is never mentioned apart from this one prophet of Israel. Seems pretty important if you think that it's part of the dispensation of the grace of God. Why does Jesus never mention it during His earthly ministry to Israel? Why is it nowhere in Paul's epistles?

(Hint: it's part of the new covenant between God and Israel).