ECT Moment of Salvation Compared to Water Baptism

DAN P

Romans 3:31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Romans 2:20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the Law the embodiment of knowledge and truth—

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Romans 8:4 so that the righteous standard of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Romans 2:15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

Jeremiah 31:30 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove godlessness from Jacob. 27 And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

2 Corinthians 3:3 It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Hi and where does it say that Jews and Gentiles will have a new law and a new heart as post #455 says !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and where does it say that Jews and Gentiles will have a new law and a new heart as post #455 says !!

dan p

I gave you scriptures from Paul explaining it. Go study longer. I put more into finding you the scriptures and posting them than you did reading and studying them.

glorydaz

Dan P,

Don't ever ask me for scriptures again until you can show that the scriptures mean something to you.

Dan...give her scripture until it's coming out her ears. Maybe then she'll put off that foolish pride, and we won't have to listen to her bossing people around like she's the Queen of Sheba.

God's Truth

Dan...give her scripture until it's coming out her ears. Maybe then she'll put off that foolish pride, and we won't have to listen to her bossing people around like she's the Queen of Sheba.

He asked me for scriptures and I went and spent time getting them for him and it meant nothing to him.

Stop harassing me.

Danoh

He asked me for scriptures and I went and spent time getting them for him and it meant nothing to him.

Stop harassing me.

True, it takes time and work to think on the various passages, read them, and reflect on them some more before posting them.

Especially when they are from different parts of the Bible.

I myself only bother posting them in a long post only here and there.

Because you are right; it often turns out having been a waste of time.

So more often than not, I'll just put in all the work anyway, but then don't bother posting all those passages I may have revisted; satisfied instead, that I myself invested the time revisiting the relevant passages, restudied them, re-reflected on them and so on, to my own edification.

The result being that I end up "refreshed" or "renewed" by that means.

And right about then, your signature line highlighted in yellow comes to mind - "Oh how I love the Word of God!"

Especially Rom. 5:6-8 :thumb:

Cross Reference

Stop harassing me.

Is it harrassing when someone points out your mis-intreptation of scriptures? Why not ask questions for the reason why instead of harrassing those who disagree with you,, like me? You have harrassed me even when I agreed with you. One would think you wrote the Bible.

DAN P

Hi and I will do my best as I try to always use verse to prove my premise and explain where the verbs mean !!

dan p

DAN P

Dan P,

Don't ever ask me for scriptures again until you can show that the scriptures mean something to you.

Hi and all I asked was clarity as to where this ' NEW LAW and NEW HEART " is found ??

Sound likes Israel and Ezek 25-26 ??

Should be easy to answer , no harassment on my part !!

dan p

glorydaz

True, it takes time and work to think on the various passages, read them, and reflect on them some more before posting them.

Especially when they are from different parts of the Bible.

I myself only bother posting them in a long post only here and there.

Because you are right; it often turns out having been a waste of time.

So more often than not, I'll just put in all the work anyway, but then don't bother posting all those passages I may have revisted; satisfied instead, that I myself invested the time revisiting the relevant passages, restudied them, re-reflected on them and so on, to my own edification.

The result being that I end up "refreshed" or "renewed" by that means.

And right about then, your signature line highlighted in yellow comes to mind - "Oh how I love the Word of God!"

Especially Rom. 5:6-8 :thumb:

Oh the hypocrisy. It takes her a minute to cut and paste the same verses she's used over and over without a thought as to their meaning. But, keep up the good work high fiving the worker bees, Danoh. They're your new peeps. :chuckle:

turbosixx

I see I made your signature again.

If I'm such a liar and so dishonest, DON'T EVERY RESPOND TO ONE OF MY POST AGAIN.
PLEASE put me on ignore!!

It must be a burden being so sanctimonious. Fulfilling your duty to cast stones at us sinners. You think God appreciates you collecting a list of us tax collectors.

Luke 18:9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

If I'm such a liar and so dishonest, DON'T EVERY RESPOND TO ONE OF MY POST AGAIN.
I have a better idea. YOU should quit being DISHONEST.

It must be a burden being so sanctimonious. Fulfilling your duty to cast stones at us sinners. I'm sure God can't wait for you to deliver your list of us tax collectors that you've been collecting.

Luke 18:9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
Wow... more DISHONESTY on your part. You're quite the "Christian".

turbosixx, the DISHONEST "Christian".

Right Divider

Body part

It must be a burden being so sanctimonious. Fulfilling your duty to cast stones at us sinners. You think God appreciates you collecting a list of us tax collectors.

Actual sequence of events:
  • turbosixx claims that "Pentecost was when men first heard the gospel".
  • When shown that Jesus had preached the gospel of the kingdom much earlier (turbosixx believes that there is only one gospel), turbosixx falsely accuses RD of "diversion tactics".
  • Instead of retracting his FALSE statement about "Pentecost was when men first heard the gospel". He continues to falsely claim that RD is a self-righteous Pharisee.
  • turbosixx needs to repent of his errors instead of compounding them.
  • turbosixx is digging a nice hole for himself.

turbosixx

I have a better idea. YOU should quit being DISHONEST.

Wow... more DISHONESTY on your part. You're quite the "Christian".

turbosixx, the DISHONEST "Christian".

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Right Divider

Body part
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
LOL... the great hiding place of scripture misquoters.

I guess that your type of "Christian" can just make any false accusation that they want.... since you have that verse.

turbosixx

LOL... the great hiding place of scripture misquoters.

I guess that your type of "Christian" can just make any false accusation that they want.... since you have that verse.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Right Divider

Body part
“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
So you really do think that you are free to make FALSE accusations and it's "cool" ... cuz you gotta verse.

You're pathetic.

turbosixx

So you really do think that you are free to make FALSE accusations and it's "cool" ... cuz you gotta verse.

You're pathetic.

“Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Right Divider

Body part

“Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.
Hi, I'm turbosixx....

I can make all the false accusations that I want because I have the "judge not" verse.

I, turbosixx, instead of repenting of my compiled and many errors and false accusations ... continue to falsely accuse RD ... now of being an unbeliever.

I, turbosixx, am shameful indeed.