ECT Moment of Salvation Compared to Water Baptism

meshak

BANNED
Banned
YOur doctrine does not harmonize with Jesus' word.

If what you claim does not harmonize with His word, it is out of context.

this is for turbo.

Right Divider

Body part
Diversion tactic might not be the best description.
No, it was a LIE! And you still don't want to come clean about it.

Yep. Pentecost was the first time men heard the gospel.
Matt 4:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:23) ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

It is NOT a "diversion tactic" to point out someone's INCORRECT statement and to prove it FALSE.

The whole bible is about Jesus.
No kidding.... who said otherwise? Is this a "diversion tactic"... yes, I think that it is.

One time Paul calls it the gospel of the grace of God and, if I understand you correctly, that makes it different than the gospel of Christ which is found multiple times. You like to mention the gospel of the kingdom as a different gospel. What about the gospel of peace, is that another gospel? Or the gospel of God, is that another?
There are MANY "good news'" in the Bible. They are not all COMPLETELY different. I guess that is what you're trying to somehow claim that we are saying. That is incorrect.

Is not Christ the grace of God?
Is not Christ peace?
Is not Christ God?
Is not Christ the kingdom?
No, Christ is NOT the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God will come to earth just like the Bible says and the LORD Jesus Christ will be the King of Israel when they are restored to their place has the head of the nations. This kingdom was foreshadowed by the kingdom of Israel under Solomon. That is why the LORD Jesus Christ said this:

Matt 12:42 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:42) The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.

No doubt you'll claim this verse is just in regard to wisdom, but it's about MUCH more than just that. Solomon was a picture of Christ during his early years and a picture of the anti-Christ in his later years.

Do you know why Jesus rode in on a mule?

turbosixx

Did Jesus says anything about the trinity being essential to believe?

Is it essential, that is for God to judge.

God has revealed to us through the Holy Spirit that Jesus is God, so I believe it is something we should know and understand.

Phil. 2:5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

turbosixx

No, Christ is NOT the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God will come to earth just like the Bible says and the LORD Jesus Christ will be the King of Israel when they are restored to their place has the head of the nations.

I appreciate you talking with me but I will NEVER see things the way you do largely based on this point. The way I understand truth doesn't make Jesus a false prophet, your way does.

Right Divider

Body part
I appreciate you talking with me but I will NEVER see things the way you do largely based on this point. The way I understand truth doesn't make Jesus a false prophet, your way does.
You always switch to just giving your opinion and you won't even discuss the BIBLE that you are shown. You have your Churchianity verses and will not accept the WHOLE BIBLE.

That's sad.... I can see that Churchianity has a permanent hold on you. Too bad.

turbosixx

You always switch to just giving your opinion and you won't even discuss the BIBLE that you are shown. You have your Churchianity verses and will not accept the WHOLE BIBLE.

That's sad.... I can see that Churchianity has a permanent hold on you. Too bad.

I try discussing the bible but it's hard when you don't believe what it plainly says. Like recently when I asked if the old law was nailed to the cross as Paul clearly states. You reply, "well if that's true". Of course it's true, Paul said it not me.

I take comfort in my view of truth verses yours knowing my view doesn't make Jesus a false prophet.

Right Divider

Body part
I try discussing the bible but it's hard when you don't believe what it plainly says. Like recently when I asked if the old law was nailed to the cross as Paul clearly states. You reply, "well if that's true". Of course it's true, Paul said it not me.
I was NOT saying that it was NOT true.... my POINT was that NOBODY made that statement until PAUL.

Why was this NOT said by the LORD Jesus Christ when He was on earth and before His ascension?

Something this vital to your position is required and yet it's MISSING.

I take comfort in my view of truth verses yours knowing my view doesn't make Jesus a false prophet.
Just HOW does my position make Jesus a false prophet?

What new false accusation are you trying to make?

Why won't you come clean about your LYING about my supposed "diversion tactic"? When I ACTUALLY corrected a FALSE statement that you made? Is this how your type of "Christian" works?

turbosixx

I was NOT saying that it was NOT true.... my POINT was that NOBODY made that statement until PAUL.

Why was this NOT said by the LORD Jesus Christ when He was on earth and before His ascension?
Sorry, I took "If that's true" as you didn't believe it's true based on you're comment that the 12 taught the old law. Still waiting on proof of that.

Right Divider

Body part
Matt. 10:7 And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’

Jesus said the kingdom of heaven was at hand. Was this a true statement or false?
100% true... the kingdom of heaven WAS at hand....

Please show where I have said otherwise.

Luke 19:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

The LORD will return with his kingdom.

Once again, are you ignorant of the fact that the kingdom of Israel during Solomon's time was a foreshadowing of the future kingdom of Israel with Christ as KING?

P.S. Still keeping your lie about my "diversion tactic" on ice... come clean.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry, I took "If that's true" as you didn't believe it's true based on you're comment that the 12 taught the old law. Still waiting on proof of that.
I gave you proof in what the LORD told them to do. But you don't believe what the LORD told them to do.

Matt 28:19-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matt 23:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(23:1) Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (23:2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (23:3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Why do you only believe SOME scripture and completely ignore and reject the rest?

Do you not understand what "sit in Moses' seat" means?
Do you believe that the LORD did NOT mean "all things whatsoever I have commanded you" when He said this?

You are stuck in a false system based on tradition and not scripture.

turbosixx

Why won't you come clean about your LYING about my supposed "diversion tactic"? When I ACTUALLY corrected a FALSE statement that you made? Is this how your type of "Christian" works?

I wasn't lying or trying to intentionally deceive you. I'm sorry if you think I was.

turbosixx

I gave you proof in what the LORD told them to do. But you don't believe what the LORD told them to do.

Matt 28:19-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Ok, now show me where Jesus taught the old law?

Matt 23:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(23:1) Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (23:2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (23:3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

This is NOT after the cross, they were still under the law at this time. He tells them do what they bid you not what HE bids them. The old law was nailed to the cross.

You haven't shown the 12 teaching the old law as you claim.

Right Divider

Body part
I wasn't lying or trying to intentionally deceive you. I'm sorry if you think I was.
How did you even come to the "diversion tactic" idea in the first place.

You made a FALSE statement to which I showed you scripture that proved you wrong.

But you could not admit being wrong and, instead, repeated the FALSE statement that this was a "diversion tactic".

turbosixx

100% true... the kingdom of heaven WAS at hand....

Please show where I have said otherwise.

Luke 19:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

The LORD will return with his kingdom.

Once again, are you ignorant of the fact that the kingdom of Israel during Solomon's time was a foreshadowing of the future kingdom of Israel with Christ as KING?

P.S. Still keeping your lie about my "diversion tactic" on ice... come clean.

Ok, sorry if I misunderstood you. Let me make sure I understand you. Jesus did establish his kingdom in the first century?

Right Divider

Body part
Ok, now show me where Jesus taught the old law?

This is NOT after the cross, they were still under the law at this time. He tells them do what they bid you not what HE bids them. The old law was nailed to the cross.
You cannot even think a logical thought.

YES, Matthew 23 is before the cross, but Matthew 28:19-20 is AFTER the cross where Jesus told them that they should be "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you..."

Matt 28:19-20
(AKJV/PCE)

Was Matthew 23 NOT one of the ALL THINGS that the LORD was talking about? How you just brush this off and ignore it?

You haven't shown the 12 teaching the old law as you claim.
So you think that they just disobeyed the LORD's command in Matthew 28:20?