Mods, why was The Barbarian banned?

fool

Hall of Fame
and we've all been distraught, ever since :(

The Barbarian had some knowledge on alot of things, but towards the end he always had to shill, He couldn't have a conversation about anything without the attitude.
I hope he found a productive outlet.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Barbarian had some knowledge on alot of things, but towards the end he always had to shill, He couldn't have a conversation about anything without the attitude.

iow, trolling

fool said:

me too

and i hope he stuck a fork in it :banana:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knowledge isn't all that useful.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
goodness only knows

i think they avoided the euro nonsense and kept the pound, but i don't know if it still breaks down the way it used to

ClimateSanity

I'm sure glad you don't run the country.

You know, when you've banned everyone who isn't on your side of the bias, you're going to have a pretty boring forum.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank TOL for being the catalyst for my moving from strongly conservative to a more left than right moderate, and even more importantly, for damaging my faith in Christianity. Since you're the owner of the site, I thought you'd like to know how influential the Christians on this site have been in my life.

Anyway, this place needs some balance so that's partly why I'm still here.
Perhaps you never knew what Christianity was?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

musterion

Of course not!

I agree with Stripe. Stripe is on my side of the bias.

The Barbarian is a jerk who has posted on TOL for years and when he makes a database wasting post he exposes himself to possible banishment. Heck it wouldn't hurt my feeling at all to permanently ban him.

Again... if any of you find this unpalatable you are free to leave. Nobody is twisting anyone's arm to stay here on TOL.

This is why you earned that red lightsaber. :)