Mods, why was The Barbarian banned?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Granite acts like a jerk the vast majority of the time. The vast majority of his posts, that I've seen, are basically just insults and pathological appeals.

:thumb:

I never liked the barbarian

The Barbarian is a jerk ...

what the barbarian is doing
is
definitely not tame
and
it is hard to describe what he does
but
it is definitely dishonest

I have been banned for being "disruptive" and "blasphemous."
Which mean absolutely nothing.

it means we got a break from your disruptive blasphemous foolishness for a while! :banana:

I sometimes get distracted.

:dog: look a dog

I don't see you (barbie) as an honest person

fool

Hall of Fame
TOL is a Zoo and the posters are the animals.
It's a shame to lose an exhibit, even the nasty ones, because then we have fewer exhibits.
But it would be nice if there were a way to keep some of the poo flingers in their own area.
Like after warnings you get banned to one thread, people can come visit you there but you can't post outside of it.
That would be one way we could still have some of the toxic exhibits, without them ruining our enjoyment of the food court.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
TOL is a Zoo and the posters are the animals.
It's a shame to lose an exhibit, even the nasty ones, because then we have fewer exhibits.
But it would be nice if there were a way to keep some of the poo flingers in their own area.
Like after warnings you get banned to one thread, people can come visit you there but you can't post outside of it.
That would be one way we could still have some of the toxic exhibits, without them ruining our enjoyment of the food court.

Some aren't nasty, they get run off. Take a look at the reason this thread was made, and the reason that Barbarian was banned - that time. Those posters were intelligent, knowledgeable, and added a lot of interest to the discussions. Not much to discuss when everyone's on the same page. What makes things interesting is when everyone's not.

fool

Hall of Fame
Some aren't nasty, they get run off. Take a look at the reason this thread was made, and the reason that Barbarian was banned - that time. Those posters were intelligent, knowledgeable, and added a lot of interest to the discussions. Not much to discuss when everyone's on the same page. What makes things interesting is when everyone's not.

That's.....like.....exactly what I just said.

fool

Hall of Fame
Um, where did you mention people getting run off like Barbarian, and what he was banned for, which was the reason for this thread?

If I recall correctly The Barbarian left after Knight said that he was worthless and didn't like him around.
The Barbarian took offence to that and deprived us of his presence.
We all choose to be here.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Who are you?

That's [MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4370]fool[/MENTION].

Mr-T.png

# Couldn't resist