Mods, why was The Barbarian banned?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Stipe writes:
To be fair, I don't even know what a Greek chorus is.

Actually, I thought you'd get a laugh out of it. You do teach English, right? I thought it was something an English teacher would know. At least that's how I learned about it first.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, what did you think it was?

Anyway, I'm sad to hear that Knight would like to permanently ban me, and maybe it's time for me to close out my time here. Have a good time y'all.

bybee

Stipe writes:

Actually, I thought you'd get a laugh out of it. You do teach English, right? I thought it was something an English teacher would know. At least that's how I learned about it first.

Anyway, I'm sad to hear that Knight would like to permanently ban me, and maybe it's time for me to close out my time here. Have a good time y'all.

This makes me sad.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Stipe writes:

It seems that some members like you. Please stay for their sake.

Arthur Brain

Stipe writes:

Or maybe it isn't in turn. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
you should ask yourself why
none of the moderators like me
but
I do know knight wants to keep me around
I just know that

You stay away from controversial threads.

Your political position is the same as this forum site.

This is my observation.