Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Truly, this World of 2 Cor. 5:19, the Election of Grace, is a Blessed World:
Christ's Sheep He died for John 10:11,15!

It was God's Purpose to Choose Some in Union with Christ Eph. 1:4,
their Head and Surety from everlasting Heb. 7:22; 1 Pet. 1:20,
to have total remission / forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:7;
having no iniquity /sin imputed to them, but imputed to Christ Jesus in their stead.

Is. 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way;
and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Ps. 24:5
He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

However, the rest of humanity are cursed Mat. 25:41; they still bear their own iniquity,
and must pay the penalty, be punished Mat. 25:46 for their own sins Rom. 6:23a,
which is the Second Death Rev. 21:8!

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

He shall see His Seed !

Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

This is referring to Christ's Seed, no not a physical seed, but a spiritual seed, a seed which he gave His soul an offering for sin in behalf of.

Now what is it that He shall see concerning them [His Seed] ? He shall see, as a result of His Death, giving His soul to be an offering for sin for them, He shall see Gods Covenant Promises fulfilled towards them, applied to them, and that they shall endure forever. Lets read in Ps 89, which is an Messianic Psalm wherein King David is an Type of Christ, and lets read the Covenant Promises to David Ps 89:1-4

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

The Seed in Vs 4, its the same Seed in Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

And God continues His Promise to Christ and His Seed here Ps 89:28--36

29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

Notice in Vs 36, His Seed shall endure forever says the Promise of God, and thats one of things Christ sees of His Seed in Isa 53:10 !

Gill writes of Vs 36

His seed shall endure for ever,.... This is a confirmation by his oath of what he had before said, Psalm 89:29 which may be understood either of the perseverance of particular believers, of everyone of the spiritual seed of Christ; or of the duration of the church in general, throughout all ages, as before observed; and these being matters of moment and importance, and of which there are sometimes doubts in the minds of the Lord's people about them, and that they may be firmly believed by them, he confirms them with an oath; for God never swears to trivial things; and when he does swear, it is to remove the doubts of his people, and make their minds easy:

Thus also this speaks to the Eternal Security of those Christ died for, His Seed, and all the individual members that comprise it, so Jesus can say of them Jn 10:27-29

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

And Yes, Christ's Sheep and His Seed are one and the same !

Nanja

He shall see His Seed !

This is referring to Christ's Seed, no not a physical seed, but a spiritual seed, a seed which he gave His soul an offering for sin in behalf of.

Now what is it that He shall see concerning them [His Seed] ? He shall see, as a result of His Death, giving His soul to be an offering for sin for them, He shall see Gods Covenant Promises fulfilled towards them, applied to them, and that they shall endure forever. Lets read in Ps 89, which is an Messianic Psalm wherein King David is an Type of Christ, and lets read the Covenant Promises to David Ps 89:1-4

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Notice in Vs 36, His Seed shall endure forever says the Promise of God, and thats one of things Christ sees of His Seed in Isa 53:10 !

Gill writes of Vs 36

Thus also this speaks to the Eternal Security of those Christ died for, His Seed, and all the individual members that comprise it, so Jesus can say of them Jn 10:27-29

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Yes indeed, Brother! They were Chosen to an Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11.

~~~~~

Nanja

He shall see His Seed !

Gill writes of Vs 36

~~~~~

beloved57

~~~~~

Yes ! In Union with Christ Heb 1:2

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Thats why Paul also writes to the Church this 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;
22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;
23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Nanja

Yes ! In Union with Christ Heb 1:2

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Thats why Paul also writes to the Church this 1 Cor 3:21-23

21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;
22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;
23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Amen, His Body, the Church, have Joint Heirship with Christ their Head, the Heir of all things!

Rom. 8:16-17
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;
if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

They shall reign with Him, because they rose with Him!

Eph. 2:5-6
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Rev. 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,
but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen, His Body, the Church, have Joint Heirship with Christ their Head, the Heir of all things!

Rom. 8:16-17
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ;
if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

They shall reign with Him, because they rose with Him!

Eph. 2:5-6
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Rev. 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,
but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

~~~~~
Exactly !

beloved57

What does God will not impute sin mean ?

Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This is the result for all them Christ died, their sins being transferred to Him, hence they are truly blessed, and what it also means is that all their works/sins of the flesh such as these found here Gal 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Eph 5:3-5

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Rom 1:29-32

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

These sins of theirs, before and after conversion, no matter how often committed by them, they are never imputed or charged to them, for God sees them even in the midst of all these their transgressions, He sees them as being those in whose spirit there is no guile Ps 32:1-2, because God hath charged all them sins and their accompanying guilt to Christ, and so in Divine Justice they cannot be charged unto them, So most blessed are they, and thats what that means, that God will not impute sin to them, They're the Truly Blessed Ones of mankind !

Last edited:

Nanja

What does God will not impute sin mean ?

Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This is the result for all them Christ died, their sins being transferred to Him, hence they are truly blessed, and what it also means is that all their works/sins of the flesh such as these found here Gal 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Eph 5:3-5

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Rom 1:29-32

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

These sins of theirs, before and after conversion, no matter how often committed by them, they are never imputed or charged to them, for God sees them even in the midst of all these their transgressions, He sees them as being those in whose spirit there is no guile Ps 32:1-2, because God hath charged all them sins and their accompanying guilt to Christ, and so in Divine Justice they cannot be charged unto them, So most blessed are they, and thats what that means, that God will not impute sin to them, They're the Truly Blessed Ones of mankind !

Indeed they are!

Those Christ died for John 10:11, 15 can never be punished for any sins they have committed, or will ever commit, because they have been imputed to Him on their behalf Is. 53:6; so they are dead to the Law Rom. 6:7; 7:4. They exclusively constitute that Blessed World of mankind Rom. 4:8, which God in Christ reconciled to Himself 2 Cor. 5:19, the same ones He Chose and Predestinated in Christ from everlasting to have forgiveness / remission of sins Eph.1:4-7.

~~~~~

beloved57

Indeed they are!

Those Christ died for John 10:11, 15 can never be punished for any sins they have committed, or will ever commit, because they have been imputed to Him on their behalf Is. 53:6; so they are dead to the Law Rom. 6:7; 7:4. They exclusively constitute that Blessed World of mankind Rom. 4:8, which God in Christ reconciled to Himself 2 Cor. 5:19, the same ones He Chose and Predestinated in Christ from everlasting to have forgiveness / remission of sins Eph.1:4-7.

~~~~~
You are one of those blessed ones !

beloved57

He that believeth not shall be damned !

Mk 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Now many take this verse of scripture to mean that if one hears the Gospel and them refuses to believe it, obey it, or submit to it as in Rom 10:3

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

That is they have not submitted themselves to righteousness of God revealed in the Gospel Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

And the consequences thereof is God damns them for not doing that. However that is not what that verse is saying, but what it does mean to relate is this, those who are not believing the Gospel are already condemned Jn 3:18, and that their unbelief is proof of it; so their unbelief is the consequence of being under Gods condemnation, if we are condemned of God for our sins against His law, that will prevent us from believing / submitting to the Gospel !

You see, being under Gods condemnation and wrath Jn 3:18,36 prevents one from believing which is a confirmation that they are in a permanent state of being lost, because the Gospel is hid from such 2 Cor 4:3-4 !

The antithesis to this is, if one does believe, and or submit to the Gospel when its in their hearing, its because they were already in a Justified, reconciled state because of Christs death for them, which means He has already been condemned for them, in their stead !

Nanja

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Now many take this verse of scripture to mean that if one hears the Gospel and them refuses to believe it, obey it, or submit to it as in Rom 10:3

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

That is they have not submitted themselves to righteousness of God revealed in the Gospel Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

And the consequences thereof is God damns them for not doing that. However that is not what that verse is saying, but what it does mean to relate is this, those who are not believing the Gospel are already condemned Jn 3:18, and that their unbelief is proof of it; so their unbelief is the consequence of being under Gods condemnation, if we are condemned of God for our sins against His law, that will prevent us from believing / submitting to the Gospel !

You see, being under Gods condemnation and wrath Jn 3:18,36 prevents one from believing which is a confirmation that they are in a permanent state of being lost, because the Gospel is hid from such 2 Cor 4:3-4 !

The antithesis to this is, if one does believe, and or submit to the Gospel when its in their hearing, its because they were already in a Justified, reconciled state because of Christs death for them, which means He has already been condemned for them, in their stead !

Yes, that's why those who were condemned already John 3:18 lay claim to all kinds of false gospels. They are prevented from believing, made spiritually blinded and in a permanently lost state Eph. 4:18.

But the Justified Ones Christ died for, because no sins were ever charged to them Rom. 4:7-8 but laid on their Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting on their behalf Is. 53:6; Rev. 13:8, they were reconciled to God even while being enemies Rom. 5:10. So these Elect ones Rom. 8:33 shall Believe and their Righteousness in Christ revealed to them in the Gospel to Faith, given them by the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22.​

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, that's why those who were condemned already John 3:18 lay claim to all kinds of false gospels. They are prevented from believing, made spiritually blinded and in a permanently lost state Eph. 4:18.

But the Justified Ones Christ died for, because no sins were ever charged to them Rom. 4:7-8 but laid on their Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting on their behalf Is. 53:6; Rev. 13:8, they were reconciled to God even while being enemies Rom. 5:10. So these Elect ones Rom. 8:33 shall Believe and their Righteousness in Christ revealed to them in the Gospel to Faith, given them by the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22.​

~~~~~
Thanks for that is a excellent summation!

God's Truth

He that believeth not Calvin is not damned.

You damn people for not believing Calvin.

I believe Jesus died for me, and I obey him. Why then are you damning me?

Nanja

Jn 19:34

34But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

What does the blood and water really mean here when it flowed from the side of the Blessed Saviour ? The Blood represents The Redemption that He accomplished for the sins of all those He died for. They have been redeemed by His Blood.

Rev 5:9

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

May I add, this blood redemption is not a possible redemption or a redemption made available, or merely offered, but a redemption that actually Redeemed those He died for TO GOD !

Eph 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Col 1:14

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

The word redemption here has for its meaning this:

a releasing effected by payment of ransom

A releasing was not offered, was not made available, but was actually effected ! The word effected here means:

something that is produced by an agency or cause; result; consequence:

2. power to produce results

Now what does the Water mean ? it means Life, The Death of Christ gives to those He died for Redemption and Life, Spiritual Life !

You see, redemption is always from death or out of death Hos 13:14

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

This results in Life ! He redeems His People out of Death into Life.

The water represents the water of Life !
Rev 21:26

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

You see, redemption from death makes one spiritually thirsty..

Jn 4:14

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Notice Jesus said" The water that I SHALL GIVE UNTO THEM" He did not say, offer to them, or make the water available to them, but that he SHALL GIVE them.

The Life He shall give them ! For He giveth Life unto the World Jn 6:33

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

And No, He does not mean every single individual in the world without exception ! But the World of His Elect, His Church,His Sheep, of every redeemed sinner from out of the Earth, as here Rev 5:9

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Its that world, the world that shall sing that new song..

The Blood redeems from death, the water gives Life to the redeemed..

"The Blood and Water from His Side ! " #43

Thank You for this Spiritually Edifying study in the scriptures,
which identifies exactly who the recipients of Christ's [Blood] Redemption are,
resulting in His Giving them Spiritual Life [Water].

Also, while on the other hand, effectively dispelling all false, manmade / freewill gospels Gal. 1:8 as doctrines of devils 1 Tim. 4:1.​

~~~~~

beloved57

"The Blood and Water from His Side ! " #43

Thank You for this Spiritually Edifying study in the scriptures,
which identifies exactly who the recipients of Christ's [Blood] Redemption are,
resulting in His Giving them Spiritual Life [Water].

Also, while on the other hand, effectively dispelling all false, manmade / freewill gospels Gal. 1:8 as doctrines of devils 1 Tim. 4:1.​

~~~~~
Praise Him!