Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
aikido

You quoted a post of mine, did you understand the points I made in it ?
I only have the use of my own interpretations.

That's all we have ever had since the garden. ALL knowledge is human interpretation.

If you want to ask me direct questions as to specifics in your posts, please do.

beloved57

aikido

I only have the use of my own interpretations.

Did not ask you that. My points in the post you quoted, please review the points back to me so I can see you understood them, not agree with them, but understood them !

beloved57

Christ had/has a Seed !

Christ had/has a Seed !

He shall see His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

To any honest heart, it can be seen in this scripture the indication that Christ has a Seed ! One writer writes :

Seed is that from which anything springs; original; first cause. It also signifies descendants, generation, race. Everything comes from the seed. Everything’s seed is in itself, and everything brings forth after its kind. In the creation God commanded the earth to bring forth grass, {all flesh is as grass,} the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind. He also commanded the waters to bring forth the moving creature which hath life. And the waters brought forth abundantly, the living creatures after their kind. He also said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind; and it was so.”

http://asweetsavor.info/ehc/seed.php

The interesting phrase "Everything’s seed is in itself, and everything brings forth after its kind."

Hence Christ's Seed was in Himself, it was them which were Chosen in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4, yes these qualify as Christ's Seed, and He by the Eternal Decree and Purpose of God, was to bring forth His Seed, Just as His Type was to bring forth his seed, God said to Adam Gen 1:26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

However Christs Seed was not multiplied by any natural generation, but it must be by a Spiritual Generation, for He is Spiritual 1 Cor 15:46

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Jesus would accomplish this Him being fruitful and multiplying by His death, for He said concerning it Jn 12:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

I tell you the truth [L Truly, truly I say to you], a grain of wheat must fall to the ground and die to make ·many seeds [L much fruit]. But if it never dies, it remains only a single ·seed [grain].EXB

Christ the Seed, by His Death brings forth His Seed. The word seed also means His descendants, and by this Christ is in line with the very core principles of Creation.

All who are born again are Christ's Seed, having been Chosen in Him before the foundation ! Eph 1:4 !

Nanja

He shall see His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

To any honest heart, it can be seen in this scripture the indication that Christ has a Seed ! One writer writes :

The interesting phrase "Everything’s seed is in itself, and everything brings forth after its kind."

Hence Christ's Seed was in Himself, it was them which were Chosen in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4, yes these qualify as Christ's Seed, and He by the Eternal Decree and Purpose of God, was to bring forth His Seed, Just as His Type was to bring forth his seed, God said to Adam Gen 1:26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

However Christs Seed was not multiplied by any natural generation, but it must be by a Spiritual Generation, for He is Spiritual 1 Cor 15:46

Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Jesus would accomplish this Him being fruitful and multiplying by His death, for He said concerning it
Jn 12:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

I tell you the truth [L Truly, truly I say to you], a grain of wheat must fall to the ground and die to make ·many seeds [L much fruit]. But if it never dies, it remains only a single ·seed [grain].EXB

Christ the Seed, by His Death brings forth His Seed. The word seed also means His descendants, and by this Christ is in line with the very core principles of Creation.

All who are born again are Christ's Seed, having been Chosen in Him before the foundation ! Eph 1:4 !

Awesome study, TY!

God's sons chosen in Christ Jesus Eph. 1:4, the Seed of Christ, constitute the world that Christ died for John 3:16-17.
For the were given Grace before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9, and only they who shall receive the Promise of the Spirit.

Is. 44:3
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground:
I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring

Gal. 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

~~~~~

beloved57

Awesome study, TY!

God's sons chosen in Christ Jesus Eph. 1:4, the Seed of Christ, constitute the world that Christ died for John 3:16-17.
For the were given Grace before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9, and only they who shall receive the Promise of the Spirit.

Is. 44:3
For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground:
I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

Christ had/has a Seed ! 2

Christ had/has a Seed ! 2

Salvation is specifically for a Seed ! Salvation or the Eternal Inheritance was not never promised to all mankind, neither offered to all mankind , its never even remotely available to all mankind, nothing in scripture warrants/justifys such a belief, its a concoction of the flesh and the devil ! No its always been specifically promised to a Seed, Christ's Seed or the Seed of Abraham, they are the same Gal 3:16. Paul writes in Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

One of the Promises made to Abraham and his Seed, a Prominent one, included a Inheritance, look at Gal 3:18

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Which Inheritance is Eternal Heb 9:15

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Heres the Promise in the OT language Gen 17:7-8

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

That word possession also means Inheritance ! In other words its a possession by right of Inheritance, For example we read in Numbers 27:7

7 The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them.

Its the Inheritance of Everlasting Life Matt 25:34,46

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

This Eternal Inheritance called to Heb 9:15 is Eternal Life and Salvation and Glory called to 1 Tim 6:12

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

again 2 Pet 1:3

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1 Thess 2:12

That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

Which Kingdom is an Inheritance Matt 25:34; 1 Cor 6:9-10;15:50;Gal 5:21;Eph 5:5 thats why the phrase Inherit is used in these scriptures.

John Gill writes on Heb 9:15 The Eternal Inheritance

by the "eternal inheritance", is meant heaven, which is by gift and bequest, belongs to children only, and comes through the death of Christ; and is a very substantial, plentiful, and glorious one; it is incorruptible and undefiled, and that fades not away, and as here, "eternal"; it was prepared from the foundation of the world, and will continue for ever; and it may be so called, to distinguish it from the inheritance of the land of Canaan, or any temporal one: "the promise" of this was made before the world began, and was put into the hands of Christ, the surety of the better testament, by whose death the heirs of it come to enjoy both the promise, and the thing promised; and they are such who are "called", not merely externally, but internally and effectually; by whom were meant, not Abraham and his natural seed, nor the Old Testament saints only, but all that are called with an holy calling, whether Jews or Gentiles, and who will enjoy both the promise of the inheritance, and that itself, in a way of "receiving": every word shows this affair to be all of grace; it is an "inheritance", and therefore the Father's gift; it is by "promise", and so of grace; and it is "received", and so freely given, and not merited; and only such who are "called" by grace possess it; and yet it is through the death of Christ, that so it might be received in a way consistent with the justice of God.

Heaven, Eternal Life was always only Promised to Abraham's Seed through the Headship of Christ Gal 3:16 !

beloved57

What does John mean here ?

What does John mean here ?

What does John mean here in this scripture 1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record,testimony,witness, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son !

Who are the Us God has given Eternal life to ? The first impulse would be to reply, The Believer, which of course would be accurate, but it also means the Sheep, them Jesus said this of Jn 10:27-28

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Note: Those Sheep God gives to them Eternal Life, the Promise is that they shall never Perish !

Also the Us means these Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

They are the "as many as the Father hath given Him" Which speaks to Election ! Both the as many as and the Sheep correspondingly are those given to Christ by the Father Jn 10:27-29

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

In fact the word given in Jn 17:2 and the word gave in Jn 10:29 they are the same exact word, the verb didómi which points out that they are the same ones given to Christ, meaning those given in Jn 17:2 are the same as the Sheep in Jn 10:29 which are none other than the Elect of God from amongst mankind !

Now thats the Testimony, Record, Witness John wrote, that God has given us Eternal Life, which is in His Son, So it had been given us in Christ the Son, before we received the Record , Testimony, or Witness of it ! It was given us in Him before the foundation, by Promise Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Nanja

What does John mean here in this scripture 1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record,testimony,witness, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son !

Who are the Us God has given Eternal life to ? The first impulse would be to reply, The Believer, which of course would be accurate, but it also means the Sheep, them Jesus said this of Jn 10:27-28

Note: Those Sheep God gives to them Eternal Life, the Promise is that they shall never Perish !

Also the Us means these Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

They are the "as many as the Father hath given Him" Which speaks to Election ! Both the as many as and the Sheep correspondingly are those given to Christ by the Father Jn 10:27-29

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

In fact the word given in Jn 17:2 and the word gave in Jn 10:29 they are the same exact word, the verb didómi which points out that they are the same ones given to Christ, meaning those given in Jn 17:2 are the same as the Sheep in Jn 10:29 which are none other than the Elect of God from amongst mankind !

Now thats the Testimony, Record, Witness John wrote, that God has given us Eternal Life, which is in His Son, So it had been given us in Christ the Son, before we received the Record , Testimony, or Witness of it ! It was given us in Him before the foundation, by Promise Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Amen! The Sheep given to the Son by the Father are the same spoken of in John 3:16,
that constitutes the world that shall never perish, those that God Loved.

Eph. 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame before him in love

There is no Eternal Life for any outside of the Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9
who were given (didōmi), according to God's Purpose and Grace, Salvation before the world began.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen! The Sheep given to the Son by the Father are the same spoken of in John 3:16,
that constitutes the world that shall never perish, those that God Loved.

Eph. 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame before him in love

There is no Eternal Life for any outside of the Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9
who were given (didōmi), according to God's Purpose and Grace, Salvation before the world began.

~~~~~

Amen, and all who have been given Eternal Life in the Son, God sends them a Testimony of it !

Nanja

Amen, and all who have been given Eternal Life in the Son, God sends them a Testimony of it !

Truly an Unmistakeable Witness!

Rom. 8:15-17
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption,
whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him,
that we may be also glorified together.

~~~~~

beloved57

Truly an Unmistakeable Witness!

Rom. 8:15-17
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption,
whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him,
that we may be also glorified together.

~~~~~

Excellent!