Melchizedek is The Holy Spirit

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Wrong, yet again...

Heb 7.8

και ωδε μεν δεκατας αποθνησκοντες ανθρωποι λαμβανουσιν εκει δε μαρτυρουμενος οτι ζη

kai hōde men dekatas apothnēskontes anthrōpoi lambanousin ekei de martyroumenos hoti zē

And here, in this place, dying men indeed receive tithes, but there, in that place, having been witnessed that He lives;

Heb 7.8 clearly informs the reader that Melchizedek never died by separating what occurs ‘here, in this place’ (hōde), with what occurred ‘there, in that place’ (ekei).

Your knowledge of scripture is horrible.

What can you do next...?

This verse is making a comparison between Melchizedek and Christ, not Melchizedek and the Levites, for Melchizedek is included among those who were mortal that receives tithes here on earth, for Melchizedek received tithes on earth, just as the Levites did, and both types are mortal. And the one that now lives on in another place, meaning in heaven, and is also now high priest, is Christ.

Melchizedek was a man whose origination was on earth, not in heaven. To teach that any man other than Christ originated from heaven and descended unto the earth in the appearance of man is a lie.

Apple7

...for Melchizedek is included among those who were mortal...

You mean like this...?

Heb 7.3

απατωρ αμητωρ αγενεαλογητος μητε αρχην ημερων μητε ζωης τελος εχων αφωμοιωμενος δε τω υιω του θεου μενει ιερευς εις το διηνεκες

apatōr amētōr agenealogētos mēte archēn hēmerōn mēte zōēs telos echōn aphōmoiōmenos de tō huiō tou Theou menei hiereus eis to diēnekes

without father, without mother, without genealogy, nor beginning of days, nor having end of life, but having been made like The Son of God, remains a Priest in perpetuity.

Where is the 'mortality' of which you speak?

What are you going to do now?

Apple7

A7: ‘Do you have scripture to back up your assertions?’

Cgaviria: ‘ No, I do not….I prefer to call people liars when I disagree with them!’

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
For just as Melchizedek collected tithes in accordance to the order of his priesthood, and the Levites collected tithes in accordance to the order of their priesthood, which were all men who die, Christ, who has aeonial life, will collect tithes in his kingdom during his rulership on earth, for a tenth of all the wealth given unto those that will inherit the kingdom of God will belong to Christ. You have no understanding of this, which is why you've misinterpreted this passage and have created your own lie concerning Melchizedek.

Tithes were given to the Levites as their inheritance in the kingdom.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Tithes were given to the Levites as their inheritance in the kingdom.

Which was merely a foreshadow of tithes that will be collected by Christ in his kingdom on earth, for it is not in vain that Christ is high priest in accordance to the order of Melchizedek, who also collected tithes, because Christ will also collect tithes as high priest, in accordance to the Law which commands that the priests pay tithes to the high priest of the tithes given unto them, hence,

"Speak to the Levites and say to them: 'When you receive from the Israelites the tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must present a tenth of that tithe as Yehovah's offering. Your offering will be reckoned to you as grain from the threshing floor or juice from the winepress. In this way you also will present an offering to Yehovah from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you must give the Yehovah's portion to Aaron the priest. You must present as Yehovah's portion the best and most set-apart part of everything given to you.' (Numbers 18:26-29 [MODIFIED-NIV])

For the the wealth of the nations will be given unto those that inherited the kingdom of God in this way, a tenth paid unto those that inherited the kingdom of God, and a tenth of that tenth unto Christ, who is high priest,

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. 2 For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. 3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising… Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you; for in my wrath I struck you, but in my favor I have had mercy on you. 11 Your gates shall be open continually; day and night they shall not be shut, that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations, with their kings led in procession. 12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste. 13 The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the cypress, the plane, and the pine, to beautify the place of my sanctuary, and I will make the place of my feet glorious. 14 The sons of those who afflicted you shall come bending low to you, and all who despised you shall bow down at your feet; they shall call you the City of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 60:1-14 [ESV])

For those that inherited the kingdom of God will not only be kings, being given the wealth of the earth, but will also be priests,

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5 [NIV])

(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:5-6 [NIV])

Apple7

Which was merely a foreshadow of tithes that will be collected by Christ in his kingdom on earth, for it is not in vain that Christ is high priest in accordance to the order of Melchizedek, who also collected tithes, because Christ will also collect tithes as high priest, in accordance to the Law which commands that the priests pay tithes to the high priest of the tithes given unto them, hence,

God's Kingdom is not on this earth.

Apple7

(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years. (Revelation 20:5-6 [NIV])

Earthly Reign vs. Heavenly Reign:

• Rev 1.5 – 6 (Jesus shed blood made us a Kingdom on earth)
• Rev 1.9 (John states that he is a fellow partaker in this Kingdom on earth)
• Rev 5.9 -10 (Jesus’ shed blood, from His death upon The Cross, purchased us to God, and we are now reigning over the earth)
• Rev 20.6 (Our reign on earth is stated to be ‘1k years’)
• Rev 22.5 (Our reign in Heaven is stated to be forever and ever)

Apple7

The chosen will rule on earth, not in heaven, because the kingdom of God is on earth. Why do you suppose Christ is coming again? To establish his rule on earth, and to live on the earth.

you-did-this-just-moments-before-you-made-this-post-17698944.png

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

Is is written,

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. (Psalm 37:11 [KJV])

He has shown his people the power of his works, giving them the lands of other nations. (Psalm 111:6 [NIV])

To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ –just as I have received authority from my Father. (Revelation 2:26-27 [NIV])

The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. (Revelation 3:21 [ESV])

It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. (Romans 4:13 [NIV])

And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; his kingdom shall be an aeonial* kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’ (Daniel 7:27 [MODIFIED-ESV])*

Interlinear Links: *‘ā·lam (aeonial), Daniel 7:27

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand aeonially*. (Daniel 2:44 [MODIFIED-KJV])*

Interlinear Links: *lə·‘ā·lə·may·yā (aeonially), Daniel 2:44

“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’ “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’ “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’ (Luke 19:17-19 [NIV])

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, for the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed. 2 He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord’s favor has come, and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies. 3 To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory. 4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins, repairing cities destroyed long ago. They will revive them, though they have been deserted for many generations. 5 Foreigners will be your servants. They will feed your flocks and plow your fields and tend your vineyards. 6 You will be called priests of the Lord, ministers of our God. You will feed on the treasures of the nations and boast in their riches. 7 Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor. You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and aeonial* joy will be yours. (Isaiah 61:1-7 [NLT])*

Interlinear Links: *‘ō·w·lām (aeonial), Isaiah 61:7

You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” (Revelation 5:10 [NIV])

Again, you have NO UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE. EVERYTHING YOU TEACH IS A LIE. How much longer before you stop believing your lies and believe the truth? I am telling you the truth, and you refuse to come to understanding. Stubborn person you are.

Apple7

Is is written,

Too bad that you don't yet know about providing CONTEXT.

Mat 5.3 declares that the Kingdom is in Heaven, NOT on earth!

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. (Psalm 37:11 [KJV])

Psalm 37 mentions NOTHING regarding the Kingdom of God on earth.

Btw...the KJV is a Trinitarian rendering....why would you want to quote it for your position when you reject the Trinity?

Are you practicing hypocrisy?

He has shown his people the power of his works, giving them the lands of other nations. (Psalm 111:6 [NIV])

Psalm 111 mentions NOTHING regarding the Kingdom of God on earth.

Apple7

This is what is known as our 1K earthly reign with Christ – we are in it right now.

Apple7

To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ –just as I have received authority from my Father. (Revelation 2:26-27 [NIV])

No mention of the Kingdom of God being on the earth here.

The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. (Revelation 3:21 [ESV])

It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. (Romans 4:13 [NIV])

Apple7

And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; his kingdom shall be an aeonial* kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’ (Daniel 7:27 [MODIFIED-ESV])*

Interlinear Links: *‘ā·lam (aeonial), Daniel 7:27

No mention that God's Kingdom is on earth.

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand aeonially*. (Daniel 2:44 [MODIFIED-KJV])*

Interlinear Links: *lə·‘ā·lə·may·yā (aeonially), Daniel 2:44

“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’ “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’ “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’ (Luke 19:17-19 [NIV])

Apple7

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, for the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed. 2 He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord’s favor has come, and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies. 3 To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory. 4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins, repairing cities destroyed long ago. They will revive them, though they have been deserted for many generations. 5 Foreigners will be your servants. They will feed your flocks and plow your fields and tend your vineyards. 6 You will be called priests of the Lord, ministers of our God. You will feed on the treasures of the nations and boast in their riches. 7 Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor. You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and aeonial* joy will be yours. (Isaiah 61:1-7 [NLT])*

Interlinear Links: *‘ō·w·lām (aeonial), Isaiah 61:7

You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” (Revelation 5:10 [NIV])

Again...adding CONTEXT which you avoid at ALL costs...

And they sing a new song, saying, Worthy are You to receive the scroll, and to open its seals, because You were slain, and by Your blood purchased us to God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and made us to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and we shall reign over the earth. (Rev 5.9 – 10)

Rev 5 informs the reader that it was Jesus’ blood, from His death upon The Cross, which purchased us to God.

Thus, a transaction took place at The Cross. The Greek informs us that a transfer in ownership occurred, where we became Jesus’ possession.

So, from whom did Jesus ‘purchase’ us from?

He purchased us from Satan.

Satan was bound at The Cross.

It was Jesus’ death upon The Cross that transferred our ownership from Satan to that of God.

When Satan was bound, we became Jesus’ property; we were also given a kingdom, earth, in which to reign and rule over, with Christ.

This fact is doubly confirmed in Rev 20.2 – 3, in which Satan is first bound, and then, immediately afterward, Rev 20.4 declares the reigning with Christ.

The period of time that we have to reign on earth (Rev 20.4), is the same time in which Satan is bound (Rev 20.2).

Like many things mentioned in the Book of Revelation, time passage is also recorded with varying epithets.

The ‘1,000 year reign’ of Christ/with Christ (i.e. The First Resurrection) is the period of time commencing from the binding of Satan at the Cross until the final return of Christ. During this period of time, Satan is rendered impotent as far as possessing people – other than that of his demons, which are freely roaming.

Likewise, during this same period of time, mankind is allowed to populate the planet, spread the Gospel, and allow time for The Righteous to come to Christ.

This is what is known as our 1K earthly reign with Christ – we are in it right now.

The ‘1,000 years’ (Rev 20.2 – 7) is also referred to as ‘1260 days of prophecy’ (Rev 11.3); ‘1260 days of nourishment’ (Rev 12.6); ‘time, and times and half a time of nourishment’ (Rev 12.14); and ‘42 months’ (Rev 11.2; 13.5).

The important thing to remember is that numbers mark a time period in which events transpire....but not an exact time period that matches the number.

Apple7

Again, you have NO UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE. EVERYTHING YOU TEACH IS A LIE. How much longer before you stop believing your lies and believe the truth? I am telling you the truth, and you refuse to come to understanding. Stubborn person you are.

You have just been clinic-ed and refuted real time, about your jaded end times.

Now that you have that off your chest, you have no choice but to revert back to the topic of this thread.

What can you possibly do now?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Too bad that you don't yet know about providing CONTEXT.

Mat 5.3 declares that the Kingdom is in Heaven, NOT on earth!

Psalm 37 mentions NOTHING regarding the Kingdom of God on earth.

Btw...the KJV is a Trinitarian rendering....why would you want to quote it for your position when you reject the Trinity?

Are you practicing hypocrisy?

Psalm 111 mentions NOTHING regarding the Kingdom of God on earth.

The kingdom of heaven is on earth, because it is a kingdom that comes from heaven, because its king, who is Yeshua came from heaven,

"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure aeonially. Daniel 2:44 [NIV]

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

Again...adding CONTEXT which you avoid at ALL costs...

And they sing a new song, saying, Worthy are You to receive the scroll, and to open its seals, because You were slain, and by Your blood purchased us to God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and made us to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and we shall reign over the earth. (Rev 5.9 – 10)

Rev 5 informs the reader that it was Jesus’ blood, from His death upon The Cross, which purchased us to God.

Thus, a transaction took place at The Cross. The Greek informs us that a transfer in ownership occurred, where we became Jesus’ possession.

So, from whom did Jesus ‘purchase’ us from?

He purchased us from Satan.

Satan was bound at The Cross.

It was Jesus’ death upon The Cross that transferred our ownership from Satan to that of God.

When Satan was bound, we became Jesus’ property; we were also given a kingdom, earth, in which to reign and rule over, with Christ.

This fact is doubly confirmed in Rev 20.2 – 3, in which Satan is first bound, and then, immediately afterward, Rev 20.4 declares the reigning with Christ.

The period of time that we have to reign on earth (Rev 20.4), is the same time in which Satan is bound (Rev 20.2).

Like many things mentioned in the Book of Revelation, time passage is also recorded with varying epithets.

The ‘1,000 year reign’ of Christ/with Christ (i.e. The First Resurrection) is the period of time commencing from the binding of Satan at the Cross until the final return of Christ. During this period of time, Satan is rendered impotent as far as possessing people – other than that of his demons, which are freely roaming.

Likewise, during this same period of time, mankind is allowed to populate the planet, spread the Gospel, and allow time for The Righteous to come to Christ.

The ‘1,000 years’ (Rev 20.2 – 7) is also referred to as ‘1260 days of prophecy’ (Rev 11.3); ‘1260 days of nourishment’ (Rev 12.6); ‘time, and times and half a time of nourishment’ (Rev 12.14); and ‘42 months’ (Rev 11.2; 13.5).

The important thing to remember is that numbers mark a time period in which events transpire....but not an exact time period that matches the number.

Around 2,000 years have passed since the death of Christ, so clearly we are not in the 1,000 year rule of Christ on earth. How much longer will you continue being an idiot believing lies?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

The book of Daniel mentions the kingdom of God that came along Christ,

"In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure aeonially. (Daniel 2:44 [MODIFIED-NIV])