MAGA Hats And The Easily-Triggered Left

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There was no hostility from (phillips)...It wasn't aggression....

now, having the full picture, do you still claim that phillips actions were not aggressive and hostile?

or deliberately intended to provoke a reaction?

especially considering that one of the reasons Phillips (a professional activist) was there that day was to protest Trump's wall?

Right Divider

Body part
Well so do you all, and the media, and the Left.
False accusation that you did not and can not support.

You and your BROAD BRUSH. You know very little about me or my views and yet you feel the freedom to falsely associate me with whomever you choose.... shameful behavior.

Drunk on your political extremes.
Sorry, you're talking about someone else. Just another false accusation. You're just a habitual liar.

ok doser

DjQjnc6W4AAhvla.jpg

:thumb:

it occurred to me the other day that the "tolerant" left, so eager to defend "oppressed" perverts, has shown their true colors here in their stated desire to physically harm and in many cases kill well behaved children and their families

i'm serious when i say that they should be recognized as insane by the authorities and locked up for their own safety and for the safety of society

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
False accusation that you did not and can not support.

You and your BROAD BRUSH. You know very little about me or my views and yet you feel the freedom to falsely associate me with whomever you choose.... shameful behavior.

The shameful behavior is in you taking the other side and demanding some burden of proof on me, and then trying to get off on a technicality that you didn't literally make the claim.
Deductive reasoning wins here.

Right Divider

Body part
The shameful behavior is in you taking the other side and demanding some burden of proof on me, and then trying to get off on a technicality that you didn't literally make the claim.
YOU claimed that I made a claim.... and yet YOU will not provide any evidence of that.

ok doser

not if it's based on irrational assumptions

but go ahead - lay out your deductive reasoning, stepwise

i'll start you off

Those kids weren't just innocent bystanders because

therefore, Those kids weren't just innocent bystanders

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
not if it's based on irrational assumptions

but go ahead - lay out your deductive reasoning, stepwise

i'll start you off

Those kids weren't just innocent bystanders because

therefore, Those kids weren't just innocent bystanders

I already stated I'm done with that conversation.

fool

Hall of Fame
There's a 'meme' site that I go on every once in a blue moon, and I really didn't expect to see the same behavior here about the subject. How about you prove mw wrong with actual evidence? Not a few minute video of a half hour long incident, but ACTUAL evidence?
Basically you're all just being full of yourselves. Telling me to 'shut my mouth' on account of a stupid incident that is neither personal or even worth having been broadcasted- grow up. I'm not about to get attacked on here over this, you can either be an adult or stop responding to me.

So you can just assume that they did nothing wrong based on a few minute video that doesn't really show much of anything but I have to prove a reasonable conclusion?

I'm just not even going to continue this conversation- I'm just counting the days until Trump is out of the office so this insanity will stop.

There's a whole hour and 40 minute video, it was posted in the parent thread of this thread.
An hour and 40 minute long video isn't a few minutes.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
"Stupid incident." Are you an imbecile? Or a liar? Kids have been threatened with DEATH by socially retarded leftists over something they DID NOT DO. And you now call it just a "stupid incident." Get off of TOL, you prevaricating moron, you make our regular weasels look honest.

The incident itself was stupid. Whatever the fallout was is after the fact.

You need to get over yourself- you've already hit my reputation thing twice today and are trying to drill into me as much as you can with slander. Consider your post reported, I'm not going to be called names simply because I don't agree with you all's echo chamber nonsense.

ok doser

The incident itself was stupid.

the incident itself was a staged attempt by phillips - a professional activist who was there that day to protest the wall - to provoke a response from children that could be recorded and broadcast

that ^ explains his behavior and the behavior of those who were with him - nothing else, certainly not the continually changing explanations he's been giving

ok doser

Crucifer can't admit any of that.

i'd love to see an interview in which Phillips is asked to his face how the original video (shot by one of his associates) got in the hands of the person who posted it from brazil - i'm not following that story because i don't twitter, and am not interested in learning enough about it to follow the discussion

ok doser

but i'm pretty handy with google...

The caption on the original Instagram video -- "the amount of disrespect... to this day" -- helped frame the narrative that the students were harassing Phillips. Then, a different social media account on Twitter that boosted the video's reach reinforced the idea with the caption, "This MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."
That version of the video was viewed at least 2.5 million times and was retweeted at least 14,400 times, according to a cached version of the tweet seen by CNN Business.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/us/viral-video-kentucky-students-toddler-hands-up/index.html

i don't instagram either :idunno:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
the incident itself was a staged attempt by phillips - a professional activist who was there that day to protest the wall - to provoke a response from children that could be recorded and broadcast

that ^ explains his behavior and the behavior of those who were with him - nothing else, certainly not the continually changing explanations he's been giving

Or
The Maga kids and the wannabe communists started bickering with each other, and Phillips came in with his magic Native drum to calm it down.

Not that I'm going to discuss this any further, just revealing a bit how you all are trying to draw some alternate reality based on your hatred and doxxing of some old guy.