MAGA Hats And The Easily-Triggered Left

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
an offshoot from here: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Want-a-Wall&p=5310442&viewfull=1#post5310442

As the Nathan Phillips / Nate Sandmann controversy has developed, i've run across way too many leftist/liberal/feminist/progressive blogs, articles, websites, twitter feeds, etc - way too much social media and other internet based opinion centers that justify their naked hatred for these catholic kids - justify their desire to see them hurt, regardless of the veracity of the original story.

One common theme is that these kids were at a pro-life rally, and the extreme leftist/liberal/feminist/progressives, from the relative anonymity of the internet, wish death on anybody with that viewpoint

the other common theme that has taken the forefront these past couple days is their choice of apparel.

MAGA hats, as it turns out, have the power to make the left (already insane) violently insane

it's being proposed in the other thread that the students should have known this and should have respected the weakness of those easily triggered by the magical power of the MAGA hats and foregone their choice of apparel

the corollary is, of course, that having made the choice to wear those pernicious MAGA hats, the violence and hatred directed toward them is their own fault :dizzy:

ok doser

for example:

Don't Doubt What You Saw With Your Own Eyes

... the visibly aggressive teens, who were draped in the symbols of white nationalism and misogyny ...

... teens draped in racist, misogynist paraphernalia ...

... the white MAGA-clad students, from a pricey Kentucky private school called Covington Catholic ...

... the writhing mass of sneering young white men ...

... I see a frothing mass of MAGA youth ... frenzied and yelling and out of control....

... the Covington students, and Sandmann in particular, stare at Phillips with such contempt ...

... sh**head MAGA teens ...

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/dont-doubt-what-you-saw-with-your-own-eyes-1831931203

ok doser

the perceived "smirk" is another common factor - many on the left are absolutely bat-guano crazy when it comes to white teenage boys smirking at them - they want to punch them, or feed them into woodchippers, or lock them in their school and burn it down or rip their smirks off their face or .....

insane

totally, certifiably insane :nono:

ok doser

smirk:
mona-art_1553866c.jpg

ok doser

uncomfortable smile while an ugly old toothless idiot stands inches from your face while beating a gay little drum right next to your ear for five minutes while moaning and yelping like a sick dog:
cb2fc387-2fe6-450f-81d6-794680d20ebd.jpeg

glorydaz

They want to scare people into submission. When it doesn't work with taunts and getting in a person's face, they send in Antifa to beat the people into submission. It's a sick world we're living in, and it's not getting any better. Too many crazy leftists around to even walk the streets.

ok doser

antifa's supposed to be at the protest march tomorrow that has been moved from the school to the diocese headquarters

the forecast for tomorrow is good, other groups are joining the protest even as the narrative collapses - i'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out (or fizzles) :banana:

either way, expect it to be heavily covered by a mainstream media with egg on its face :chuckle:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
The reason why people wear Maga hats is to provoke a response.
I find it a bit odd that this is something you can't just admit being that you can see it in everyone's face wearing one.

Has me thinking a bit about the first time I started wearing rosary beads- felt like I was sending a message. Certainly wasn't to stir needless controversy though,
which is all Maga hats are for

ok doser

they hate him, they are convinced that he's a bigot, that he's a racist because......

he didn't do anything :dizzy:

they are totally insane

ok doser

The reason why people wear Maga hats is to provoke a response.

you're right

and the response they are intended to provoke is one of pride - pride in the country, pride in self - proud to be an american, proud to be a part of making america great again :first:

at least that's the expectation from normal people

from rabid insane leftists who should be institutionalized?

who cares? :idunno:

hit 'em with a couple of tranquilizer darts, lock 'em away in a padded cell and let's get back to making america great again! :banana: