clay-aiken-5.jpg

9780801077258_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

FlaviusJosephus-lg.jpg

charismatic_preterists_beach_tote.jpg

kg_logo_layered-small.png

wiki.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Got any "History of Preterism" graphs Little Johnny?

Got any job leads, wimpy gayboy?

You'll notice that Clay looks like you. Other pictures of him, that you have, show how tiny, wimpy, weasel like, are his arms, just like yours!!!

Have you ever excercised in your life, little chin boy, weasel?

Craigie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifts some weights, or something, or get out of the house, you pathetic looking/acting wimp.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hurry, Craigie, as "The UnBiblical UnAnswer Man" radio broadcast is coming on soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry, Wimpy!!!

the-complete-bible-answer-book-260x195.png

307978_005.jpg

Then, you can get back to your "story," soap, as you stay home every day, unemployed, eating yogurt.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
You can't be serious?
I am serious. I've seen parts of parts of a verse referred to with a letter before, but not chapters.

Unless, of course, there's just a missing chapter there.

Either way you don't need to try the old "let's put him down and try to make him look stupid". It only make you look stupid.

But it is what I've come to expect from you.

whitestone

Utter silliness on your part Nang.

WE, the body of Christ, are NOT Israel. The book to the HEBREWS is all about THEM and THEIR covenants and PROMISES.

Your doctrine is a fantasy that does not exist in reality.

I think it's as if they read through Deuteronomy 29 and 30 and did not denote that it is both an blessing and an curse. They look through and see only the blessing and say "I'm part of that",,,and forget to see the curse. Never the less by enjoining themselves unto it they also now partake of it in it's entirety and blindness in part is fallen upon them until the fullness of the times of the gentiles..., as it is written. If you say to them all the day long that the body of Christ is no part in this they will never see why.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Either way you don't need to try the old "let's put him down and try to make him look stupid". It only make you look stupid.

But it is what I've come to expect from you.

So, when you said:

"The Bible isn't a crossword puzzle", that wasn't putting Interplanner down?

See, that's the problem with you Darby followers. You guys are so arrogant, sarcastic, and cocky until someone does the same thing to you. Then you all cry like little kids, report posts, etc.

Right Divider

Body part
You're comparing the OC with the NC, and somehow think it's "Israel vs. the BOC".
You are much dumber than I thought.

I was not comparing Israel's old covenant with Israel's new covenant.

You're so far in left field from being brainwashed by Dispensationalism, you can't think straight.
Said like the true dummy you are.

The law of Moses is drastically different than the law of the Spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

There is a new law, the old law has been replaced. When the law changed the priesthood changed. The NC has replaced the OC.

You need to take off your Darby sunglasses.
We are NOT under the old or the new.

(Of course, now you'll run to the "law of Christ" to "refute" me.... like the equivocating idiot that you are).

Once AGAIN, Paul never writes even ONCE about the body of Christ having a priesthood!

Right Divider

Body part
So, when you said:

"The Bible isn't a crossword puzzle", that wasn't putting Interplanner down?

See, that's the problem with you Darby followers. You guys are so arrogant, sarcastic, and cocky until someone does the same thing to you. Then you all cry like little kids, report posts, etc.
I felt that I was poking a little fun at him, unlike you. I will be more careful in the future. OK?

john w

Hall of Fame
So, when you said:

Then you all cry like little kids, report posts, etc.

That's really rich, coming from the resident wimp/weasel of TOL, who wines, and cries, and pines, and mutters like the punk he is, that he is "attacked," "insulted," "called names, and "misquoted," on every thread, all the while, doing the same.

Weasel. Act like a man, you twit.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why do you have such a hard time with the CONTEXT here?

Context?

Here?

Do you have an explanation why the Epistle to the Hebrews would be supposedly out of context to all members of TOL?

Does the "context" of TOL beliefs, find some kind of license that allows them to omit or take away from Holy Scripture?

Where does the SofF of TOL eliminate the Epistle to the Hebrews as not being part of God's inspired Word?