ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How in the world do you come to that illogical and twisted conclusion?

According to MAD Peter preached a good news that said salvation was in the future, while claiming Paul' good news was that salvation wasn't in the future.

So that would mean Peters good news was really bad news to the people Paul preached to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
According to MAD Peter preached a good news that said salvation was in the future, while claiming Paul' good news was that salvation wasn't in the future.

So that would mean Peters good news was really bad news to the people Paul preached to.
What sort of school taught you all of this illogical reasoning?

Salvation now or then are both very good news.

Your problem is that you have never believed any of the good news that God gave to Israel throughout here history. If you would simply understand the Bible AS God wrote it, you would not be so confused.

Right Divider

Body part
Because God only made one Covenant of Grace.
Your "everything has to refer to two covenants" theory has you completelyl confused.

God did not make a covenant with the body of Christ. We receive God's grace FREELY apart from any covenant.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
God did not make a covenant with the body of Christ.

You either have to deny Jesus Christ is God, or you have to deny Jesus Christ is head of His body, for this statement to stand.

". . Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant." Hebrews 7:22

Please read Hebrews 8:6-10 that absolutely refutes what you just posted.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your "everything has to refer to two covenants" theory has you complete confused.

Nang is correct.

Everything refers to one of the two covenants.

However, the old covenant has vanished for good, and is never coming back. We now live fully in the new covenant.

The problem with you Darby followers is that not only do you reject the new covenant, you guys have the old covenant coming back.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is it not?

If I have two people standing side by side, and I tell the one person their salvation is in the future, and then I tell the other person their salvation is right now, that's not good news for both people, it's good news for just one of the people.

Good news can't be bad news to some people, otherwise it's not good news.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nang is correct.

Everything refers to one of the two covenants.

However, the old covenant has vanished for good, and is never coming back. We now live fully in the new covenant.

The problem with you Darby followers is that not only do you reject the new covenant, you guys have the old covenant coming back.

"We now live fully in the new covenant."-Craigie

No, we don't.

Again: The NC is enacted, but I reject that the NC is inaugurated, sweetie.

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.. Why do you deny the New Covenant.(to GM)How can you say you follow Paul, and then deny the NC is in place right now?”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

I deny that the New Covenant is inaugurated now, and deny that it's provisions are for members of the body of Christ. Do I deny Paul's gospel, and what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross?

Am I lost then, if I do the above, and do not take it back?Am I lost? Over 50 times requested.

Be a man, for a change, and summon a little "spine," if there is any left.

Answer my question, weasel.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W, you don't even know what "gospel" means.

No, Little chin/sodomite sweetie, you have no clue as to its meaning, as you say your saint Judas preached the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and are thus a satanist.

"There is only one Gospel"-satanic Craigie

=only one piece of good news in the bible

You should check the Greek.

The word "gospel" is from the Greek noun euangelion, which means "good news", and from the Greek verb euangelizo, which means to bring and/or announce good news.

Show us this "the Greek," wimpy looking, little arms Craigie, from whence you got the definition of "gospel."

Go ahead,you effeminate looking weasel-show us this "the Greek."

You won't-fraud.

Another lie, in which the punk, has been caught:

"I don't
There was all kind of good news" -soddy Craigie

Vs.

"There is only one Gospel"-satanic Craigie

What's the problem, loser, unemployed, obsessed, grease ball?

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted-the weasel, wimp, of TOL, slithers away, as his spine suffered another death knell.

Get off this site, you miserable excuse for a "man," who turns people away from this faith, as they laugh at his weasel-ness, spam, satanism, lies, and hypocrisy.