ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
GT has been asked several times to list which specific commands of Christ she obeys and which she does not.

She will not answer that question, even though she has alternately said that not everything He said is for her obedience, and at other times said that "every word Jesus spoke is for salvation." [that is a direct quote]

So instead of answering it honestly, or admitting she contradicts herself, she just keeps on accusing everybody else of not obeying Jesus as thoroughly as she does.

She's Meshak with a bigger vocabulary. And as with Meshak, the constant self-contradiction indicates there may be more than one person posting as GT. This is the internet. Such things are not impossible.

Agreed. Which is why I'm asking GT not what she obeys, but if she obeys everything Jesus said.

Right Divider

Body part
Are you deliberately trying to deceive or are you ignorant?

We have to believe and obey what Jesus says. That is what Jesus says, what his apostles say, and what Paul says.

If you say Jesus wasn't telling us what to do, then you are going against obeying Jesus.

When someone tells you we have to do what Jesus says, and you say no it is not to us, then you are going against Jesus.

If you say Paul teaches that we don't have to obey, then you are going against obeying Jesus.
Rom 6:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:23) For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have to get in him to get to the Father.

Jesus tells us how to get in him.

GT, you obey everything Jesus said to do in the Gospels, or at least you claim to do everything, correct?

Incorrect. When someone tells me that I have to follow everything Christ taught in the four Gospels, first I consider that I am not of the house of Israel, but that I'm, a Gentile, and second that Jesus only came to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and not the Gentiles, and I then can say, "no, I don't have to follow what Christ taught in the four gospels, because He said His message was only for them." Now, that doesn't mean I can't learn from those books, for "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

GT, I've explained this before multiple times, and it seems that each time you stick your fingers in your ears and yell "blah blah blah." (Or rather, since this is all written, you close your eyes and turn your head away as you scroll past.)

So please read carefully.

Paul says that obeying to obtain salvation no longer works. He never says, nor does anyone else say on this thread, that obedience to Christ is a bad thing or that we shouldn't obey Him.

No, not directly, of course.

But the Bible does, if you have an overview of what it says, show that Paul's message is different than that of the twelve Apostles.

Of course he does.

But how many times do ANY of the twelve call their message "my gospel?"

They don't. Paul is the only one who calls it HIS gospel. Not one of the twelve do such, because it isn't "Peter's gospel," or "James's gospel," or "John's gospel," no, it's "their gospel," the one given to them, the one that they teach.

No, it's not proof of any kind that the Gospels they preach are the same.

Good scripture, thanks for quoting it. But Peter was writing to the diaspora, just like James. He's writing to the Jewish believers (not Christians).

So then why don't any of the twelve call it "my gospel"? It was given to each of the twelve, so why don't each of them say it's his gospel? Because their gospel wasn't given to individuals, but to a corporate entity, the house of Israel, unlike Paul's Gospel, which was given ONLY to him, an individual, because his gospel is for individuals, and not a corporate group.

The Body of Christ is an organism. It has many members, but only Christ is the head of the Body. Paul will not rule over Christians, for he is like us.

But the house of Israel is a corporate entity, a nation, if you will. It will not have one person ruling over it, but each of the twelve Apostles will rule over Israel. They each have an elevated position in the house of Israel. They are not like the rest of the Jews.

God's Truth

Right Divider,

Do I have to read and hear teachings from your teachers to get to the Father, or do I have to find a Bible, look for Jesus' teachings and do what the Way says to get to the Father?

I have studied and followed many false denominations and teachings before I found God; but, I did not get saved until I just looked in the Bible and did exactly what Jesus said to do.

So what man did you think I should have followed to get where you are?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir and I have been debating off and on for years. I have explained to her before that all the scripture that tell us 'believe', they do not nullify the many scriptures that say 'obey'.
You want the word of God to be one pot meal, but God went to great lengths that you approve things that are excellent (which you disapprove).

People misunderstand Paul, they think he was saying to have faith and do not obey.
Faith (Romans 10:17 KJV) is obedience (Romans 16:26 KJV).

How do you ever get that a person is condemned for asking Jesus to forgive them?
Asking for forgiveness is testimony that you don't believe you are forgiven (Colossians 2:13 KJV).

God's Truth

GT has been asked several times to list which specific commands of Christ she obeys and which she does not.

She will not answer that question, even though she has alternately said that not everything He said is for her obedience, and at other times said that "every word Jesus spoke is for salvation." [that is a direct quote]

So instead of answering it honestly, or admitting she contradicts herself, she just keeps on accusing everybody else of not obeying Jesus as thoroughly as she does.

She's Meshak with a bigger vocabulary. And as with Meshak, the constant self-contradiction indicates there may be more than one person posting as GT. This is the internet. Such things are not impossible.

I have given you many things we are to obey to get saved.

Why do you say things that are not truth?

We are to humble ourselves, fear God, admit we are sinners, be sorry for our sins, confess and repent of them, have a forgiving heart and forgive others...There, you were told again. Stop telling untruths about me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The madists are the ones who say Paul had his own and different gospel where the secret to unlock salvation is to believe and not obey.
andyc and you do not believe that salvation is by grace through faith. You believe there is work required on your part to save yourselves (contrary to Paul's gospel where God did all the necessary work to save you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

God has been preaching 'obey' since the beginning of time.
What God has told men to "obey" is not the same from Genesis to Revelation.

Paul didn't come along and preach a secret gospel that calls all 'obey' scripture 'no more'.
Paul received his gospel directly from the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV)to us. It is the good news that Christ died for our sins, that He was buried and rose again the third day as the means by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and you can be when you trust God (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). It was indeed before a mystery (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV) and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Could you give me the scriptures that say grace is what no one deserves?
Romans 3:10-12 KJV.

You should praise the Lord for the "but now"!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

God's Truth

GT, you obey everything Jesus said to do in the Gospels, or at least you claim to do everything, correct?

Incorrect. When someone tells me that I have to follow everything Christ taught in the four Gospels, first I consider that I am not of the house of Israel, but that I'm, a Gentile, and second that Jesus only came to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and not the Gentiles, and I then can say, "no, I don't have to follow what Christ taught in the four gospels, because He said His message was only for them." Now, that doesn't mean I can't learn from those books, for "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

GT, I've explained this before multiple times, and it seems that each time you stick your fingers in your ears and yell "blah blah blah." (Or rather, since this is all written, you close your eyes and turn your head away as you scroll past.)

So please read carefully.

Paul says that obeying to obtain salvation no longer works. He never says, nor does anyone else say on this thread, that obedience to Christ is a bad thing or that we shouldn't obey Him.

No, not directly, of course.

But the Bible does, if you have an overview of what it says, show that Paul's message is different than that of the twelve Apostles.

Of course he does.

But how many times do ANY of the twelve call their message "my gospel?"

They don't. Paul is the only one who calls it HIS gospel. Not one of the twelve do such, because it isn't "Peter's gospel," or "James's gospel," or "John's gospel," no, it's "their gospel," the one given to them, the one that they teach.

No, it's not proof of any kind that the Gospels they preach are the same.

Good scripture, thanks for quoting it. But Peter was writing to the diaspora, just like James. He's writing to the Jewish believers (not Christians).

So then why don't any of the twelve call it "my gospel"? It was given to each of the twelve, so why don't each of them say it's his gospel? Because their gospel wasn't given to individuals, but to a corporate entity, the house of Israel, unlike Paul's Gospel, which was given ONLY to him, an individual, because his gospel is for individuals, and not a corporate group.

The Body of Christ is an organism. It has many members, but only Christ is the head of the Body. Paul will not rule over Christians, for he is like us.

But the house of Israel is a corporate entity, a nation, if you will. It will not have one person ruling over it, but each of the twelve Apostles will rule over Israel. They each have an elevated position in the house of Israel. They are not like the rest of the Jews.

We have to obey or you have deceived yourself.

That is spoken by the apostle to the Lamb, and the apostle to the Gentiles.

James 1:16 Don't be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Stop deceiving yourselves. Start enjoying the Spirit who is given to those who love God by obeying Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider,

Do I have to read and hear teachings from your teachers to get to the Father, or do I have to find a Bible, look for Jesus' teachings and do what the Way says to get to the Father?

I have studied and followed many false denominations and teachings before I found God; but, I did not get saved until I just looked in the Bible and did exactly what Jesus said to do.

So what man did you think I should have followed to get where you are?
You have to believe all of scripture and not just your cherry-picked verses.

You fail to understand what God was doing with Israel and what He is doing with the body of Christ.

God's Truth

Obeying his words are Spirit and life.

Let me prove it to you.

Who here would like to try it with me?

Let's start by doing one thing that Jesus says to do.

Who here would like to try an experiment with me?

God's Truth

You have to believe all of scripture and not just your cherry-picked verses.

You fail to understand what God was doing with Israel and what He is doing with the body of Christ.

The remnant of Israel was the first for the body. They were the already God's, and they had to go through Jesus. Jesus said he did not lose one that God gave him.

God's Truth

Romans 3:10-12 KJV.

You should praise the Lord for the "but now"!

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Those scriptures do not say what you claim they say.

Put your words down and the words of God and those who can see can see they are not the same.

A righteousness by faith does NOT mean we don't deserve it and don't have to obey God any longer. It means we do not have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.