ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

Some did, some did not.

Or as Christ reminded those of their later generations who did not believe in the resurrection of the dead "Ye do err; not knowing the Scripture, nor the power of God."

I am talking about the prophets of God knew.

God's Truth

The likes of Tam and GD and company, are forever asserting Romans 5, but never have moved on to the further victory awaiting them over their flesh, in Romans 6.

Speaking of which, when are you, GT, going to believe Romans 5:7, 8 for your salvation?
I enjoy explaining those scriptures for you.

Paul is speaking of sinful Gentiles who did not obey God and get circumcised and do the other purification works.

Paul is explaining that the Gentiles didn't have to get circumcised before Jesus would save them. He saved them in their sinful disobedient self.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Those scriptures are where Paul explains that Jesus forgives the sins of those who come to him in repentance of sins.

andyc

While I'm at it, andy, truth be told, the Pentecostal Movement arose of out of a very basic version of Acts 2 Dispensationalism.

And many of its views have remained those of Acts 2 Dispensationalism to this very day.

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5, towards ya both; in memory of Romans 5:7,8.

What happened in Acts 2 is very basic indeed, and when embraced - powerful.

Last edited:

andyc

So, you do not hold to the teaching of the need for THEM to endure unto the end for THEIR salvation, nor to THEIR having to wait for His return for the blotting out of THEIR sins, that some of your pals on here hold to?

Rom. 14:5.

It doesn't look that way, does it?
Let me put the following scenario over to the madists to try and make a simple point very obvious.
Let's say that Peter, James, and John were round Paul's house for coffee, and he stood among them all and said......

"For it is we who are the circumcision (not you three), we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If anyone else (like you three) thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless. But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ" and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith."

So Paul is telling them that their law keeping gospel is rubbish compared to his simple faith in Christ. He considers legalistic righteousness as rubbish. He would basically be saying to them, we could all consider ourselves more privileged because of who we are in the flesh, being Jews and all, but the truth of it is, it's irrelevant to being in Christ.
However, if it wasn't the case for Peter, James, and John, they were in a relationship with God where they didn't know Christ.

God's Truth

You're going to Hell as long as you believe you have to help Christ save you.

I can help untwist you if you would like. I don't help Christ to save me, I trust everything he says and that is why he saved and saves me.

Jesus saves us all on his own and he chooses those who obey.

I have scriptures that say that, but you don't go by His words before Paul, right?

God's Truth

There are a ton of things that you're wrong about regarding our understanding of the Bible. Why should that be any different?

You know you madists don't believe you have to repent of your sins.
You go against me all the time for preaching we have to repent of our sins.

Right Divider

Body part
You know you madists don't believe you have to repent of your sins.
You go against me all the time for preaching we have to repent of our sins.
Lie # 1,243,786,346 from the great and perfect GT.

We've tried to explain your error in understanding what the WORD REPENT means, but you're completely stubborn in your error and prefer to remain wrong about it.

REPENT does NOT means "stop sinning".

Bible version:
Rom 11:29 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.

GT version:
Rom 11:29 (GT)
(11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without stop sinning.

God's Truth

Lie # 1,243,786,346 from the great and perfect GT.

We've tried to explain your error in understanding what the WORD REPENT means, but you're completely stubborn in your error and prefer to remain wrong about it.

REPENT does NOT means "stop sinning".

Bible version:
Rom 11:29 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.

GT version:
Rom 11:29 (GT)
(11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without stop sinning.

That scripture means God won't change His mind. Are you really that lost?

That scripture does not say we don't have to repent of our sins!

That scripture is about God not changing His mind about His calling the Jews and that the Jews still have a chance to be saved!

It is about God not cutting off the Jews forever.

heir

TOL Subscriber
andyc,

"madists" preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means by which we are saved and that salvation is by grace through faith according to Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV. Tell us all how the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is not enough to save us and how salvation is not by grace through faith; not of works. We are still waiting.

How Pharisaic.
"If you're the Son of God, do something."
Mark 16:17-18 KJV Do it and record it while you're doing it.

Your silence is deafening.

Danoh

Very good.... then why do you PERVERT the meaning of the word in so many other cases?

Perhaps for the same reason we pervert the actual meaning of the word "grace" by how we treat those who oppose our views.

Fact of the matter is, that for the "Grace" Believer there is no "just giving" someone "a dose of their own medicine."

Not according to the following, there's not..

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

God's Truth

Very good.... then why do you PERVERT the meaning of the word in so many other cases?

You are wrong I do no such thing.

You said very good because you know I corrected you on something you had wrong.

Now let's discuss more and I will show you that you have a lot more than that wrong.