ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

heir

TOL Subscriber
The problem we have here is that Danoh tends to understand and agree with what I'm explaining about walking in the Spirit, but a couple of the others really don't have a clue about it, as their posts show, which I was expecting anyway from previously talking about this.
There was a madist here years ago who was similar, but I forget her name. She went to the same church as hilston. She and hilston were much more in line with evangelical teaching regarding being born again and walking in the Spirit etc.
You open your thread saying, "It's time to psycho analyse the madists and their gospel" and end the OP with, "Once again I've blown the lid off mad so you can see their gnostic gospel", but have not breathed a word of truth of what is that gospel and why you are placing yourself in opposition to it. So here's your chance to tell us all why you believe not 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the all sufficient work of the Lord for salvation to every one who trusts Him believing it and why you believe not that by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Take it away, O man!

andyc

Once again, you have shown your contempt for salvation by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ because God won't allow you to get your dirty little fingers in there to save yourself as He accepted His Son's work as the only acceptable means for your salvation (which you reject). Hence 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV for you...

Not much work required in this thread, as the madists are doing a fine job confirming what was said in the OP,

andyc

You open your thread saying, "It's time to psycho analyse the madists and their gospel" and end the OP with, "Once again I've blown the lid off mad so you can see their gnostic gospel", but have not breathed a word of truth of what is that gospel and why you are placing yourself in opposition to it. So here's your chance to tell us all why you believe not 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the all sufficient work of the Lord for salvation to every one who trusts Him believing it and why you believe not that by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Take it away, O man!

It's quite clear that you don't understand the OP, otherwise you would respond to the points made, and certainly agree with much of what was said about walking in the Spirit, as it is basic evangelical teaching. Nothing new.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not much work required in this thread, as the madists are doing a fine job confirming what was said in the OP,
What was said in the OP was "It's time to psycho analyse the madists and their gospel" and closing with, "Once again I've blown the lid off mad so you can see their gnostic gospel", but the gospel that was preached of Paul that he received by revelation of Jesus Christ that we "madists" also trusted the Lord after hearing and believing and which we preach is completely missing from the OP.

So why don't you do what you claimed you were going to do in the OP? Show everyone how trusting the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means by which we are saved today wasn't enough to save us and how that salvation is not by grace through faith; and that not of ourselves: the gift of God. We're waiting.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's quite clear that you don't understand the OP, otherwise you would respond to the points made, and certainly agree with much of what was said about walking in the Spirit, as it is basic evangelical teaching. Nothing new.
Your rabbit trails away from what you said you were going to do are distractions from the gospel you claim that we believe that you said you were going to "psycho analyse" and which you call a "gnostic gospel".

We preach 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the means by which we are saved and that salvation is by grace through faith according to Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV. Tell us all how the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is not enough to save us and how salvation is not by grace through faith; not of works. We are waiting.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Without realising it, you're agreeing with what I said in the OP.
I don't how you figure that.

To be fruitful and multiply was a command before the tree command was ever given.
Adam could have rebelled against that command, but there was no law specifying any condemnation of rebelling against that command.
You seem to have the impression that Adam was incapable of doing things that were against the rules that GOD would later give.
We know that's not true because Adam was running around naked with no condemnation for it.
And later we learn that running around naked is against the rules of GOD.
So it wasn't that Adam was not already doing things against what GOD rules would consist of.
It is just that there was no condemnation of running around naked because the law that would come later could not nullify his innocence he had while running around naked before the tree incident.
Just as Abraham was declared righteous before the law that came later, and it could not nullify his faith.

There has never been a law that gives righteousness unto eternal life.
Righteousness cannot be obtained through a law.
Gal 3:21

Anyone that depends on any righteousness or obedience of their own are going against Rom 5:18-19 and against the faith that Abraham had before the law that came later that did not nullify his faith at all.
It is that faith likened to Abraham before the law came that Paul tell us to aspire to, not a faith of us keeping some law.

glorydaz

No. I said it. Walking in the Spirit IS the law of faith.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (faith) has made me free from the law of sin and death (works).

The law of faith is speaking of how we are justified by faith.

Romans 3:26-28
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.​

The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ speaks of our being created IN Christ Jesus. Two different laws. So you should have said, "Walking in the Spirit is the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus." Had you said that, I could have agreed.

glorydaz

The problem we have here is that Danoh tends to understand and agree with what I'm explaining about walking in the Spirit, but a couple of the others really don't have a clue about it, as their posts show, which I was expecting anyway from previously talking about this.
There was a madist here years ago who was similar, but I forget her name. She went to the same church as hilston. She and hilston were much more in line with evangelical teaching regarding being born again and walking in the Spirit etc.

Danoh agrees with God's UNtruth in order to be contrary. He will say anything if he can slip a lecture in there with it. That should tell you something. :chuckle:

Danoh

Yo, andy, a short, bare bones minimun, video on these issues for ya - from the Mid-Acts Perspective...plenty of MADs have these things down clearly.

"Sin Shall Not Have Dominion Over You As A Christian!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1olFc8CVf5Q&app=desktop

While, whatever you might take issue with, on that video - nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you - in memory of Romans 5:8.

God's Truth

I want video of modern apostolic miracles before I let a charismatic lecture me.

Oh is Andy a charismatic? That explains why he is rude and can't even acknowledge any of the time I put in his thread.

Hey Andy, God does not play favoritism and neither should you. In fact, we are forbidden to play favoritism. Disobey much?

andyc

Yo, andy, a short, bare bones minimun, video on these issues for ya - from the Mid-Acts Perspective...plenty of MADs have these things down clearly.

"Sin Shall Not Have Dominion Over You As A Christian!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1olFc8CVf5Q&app=desktop

While, whatever you might take issue with, on that video - nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you - in memory of Romans 5:8.

It's your standard justification by faith message which I'm fine with. What I found intriguing is that if he believes that the 1st century Jewish believers had to believe on Jesus and observe the law, his own reasoning in that video dismantles that possibility.

Danoh

It's your standard justification by faith message which I'm fine with. What I found intriguing is that if he believes that the 1st century Jewish believers had to believe on Jesus and observe the law, his own reasoning in that video dismantles that possibility.

Please elaborate.

Rom. 14:5; 5:7, 8.

andyc

Oh is Andy a charismatic? That explains why he is rude and can't even acknowledge any of the time I put in his thread.

Hey Andy, God does not play favoritism and neither should you. In fact, we are forbidden to play favoritism. Disobey much?

Did I miss something here?

andyc

I don't how you figure that.

To be fruitful and multiply was a command before the tree command was ever given.
Adam could have rebelled against that command, but there was no law specifying any condemnation of rebelling against that command.

He could have rebelled against having sex and children?
You do realise that God was commanding the blessing, not demanding obedience?
You seem to have the impression that Adam was incapable of doing things that were against the rules that GOD would later give.

If A & E hadn't yet eaten the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, they wouldn't know what it was, would they?

We know that's not true because Adam was running around naked with no condemnation for it.

Well if he was innocent, he has nothing to hide. "Naked and not ashamed"?

And later we learn that running around naked is against the rules of GOD.

Because they lost their innocence, and became aware of shame. A man cannot be in the flesh and subject to moral obligation without feel guilt, shame and condemnation.
So it wasn't that Adam was not already doing things against what GOD rules would consist of.
It is just that there was no condemnation of running around naked because the law that would come later could not nullify his innocence he had while running around naked before the tree incident.
Just as Abraham was declared righteous before the law that came later, and it could not nullify his faith.

Abraham was declared righteous because he took God at his word.

There has never been a law that gives righteousness unto eternal life.
Righteousness cannot be obtained through a law.
Gal 3:21

Ok

Anyone that depends on any righteousness or obedience of their own are going against Rom 5:18-19 and against the faith that Abraham had before the law that came later that did not nullify his faith at all.
It is that faith likened to Abraham before the law came that Paul tell us to aspire to, not a faith of us keeping some law.

So why do you believe that the first century Jews had to depend on righteousness / obedience of their own?
You said "anyone".