ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

One In Christ

Dispensationalism is built upon a lie. In order to defend the lie, more and more lies are made up to defend the original lie. This is why they have multiple comings of Christ, multiple resurrections, three categories of people with three different inheritances, mortal people living with immortal people, and so on.

Says the preterist.... :loser:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
sorry to tell you this, but personal accountability of sin is not a requirement in the gospel of salvation...

However you'd have to be a moron to think that us MADists or any Christian is not aware of their sin, and how deadly it actually is.

Otherwise, none of us would be here.
imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

andyc

sorry to tell you this, but personal accountability of sin is not a requirement in the gospel of salvation...

However you'd have to be a moron to think that us MADists or any Christian is not aware of their sin, and how deadly it actually is.

Otherwise, none of us would be here.

How can you say that you are not personally accountable, and at the same time say .....

We all deserve God's wrath, for we all fall short of the Glory of God. But thanks be to Christ Jesus, He took the punishment for us, for our sin.

I really thought this was a really simple concept of Christianity andy....

Do you not understand it? Do you not think God would strike you down as a dead man, without Christ?

We are not personally accountable to meet the sin debt, no one can, but we are personally accountable to acknowledge Christ as savior who bore our sins on the cross.

Are you saying that a person can be saved while not even caring about the fact that Jesus bore our sins?

john w

Hall of Fame
(Rom 9:6 KJV) Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

!, 2 verses.............vs. hundreds about the future glory of the believing remnant, the little flock, the nation...........-"Israel my glory."

That is distinguishing between the believing remnant, deceiver, "the little flock..a nation," and apostate Israel, piece of trash.

Replacement "theologians." Preterists: The LORD God is done with the nation Israel, and here is the bird, God the Father. and His Christ.........exterminate the nation Israel....taught to you by your father...."after his own kind"="Like father, like son"....that is his plan......Genesis-Revelation.

Jeremiah 31:36 KJV
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Tet: Shove it, God the Father, and your Christ. You are done with Israel. They are cast away. Here is the bird. The Roman Catholic Organization, A.D. 70-ists/Preterists, The Church of Christ, and the serpent taught me that.

Isaiah 45:25 KJV
In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Tet: Shove it, God the Father, and your Christ. You are done with Israel. They are cast away. Here is the bird. The Roman Catholic Organization, A.D. 70-ists/Preterists, The Church of Christ, and the serpent taught me that.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV
I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Romans 9:4 KJV
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Tet: Shove it, God the Father, and your Christ. You are done with Israel. They are cast away, and will not be adopted, will not have glory, do not have any covenants, will not serve you in the future as a kingdom of priests on earth, and have no promises. Here is the bird. The Roman Catholic Organization, A.D. 70-ists/Preterists, The Church of Christ, and the serpent taught me that.

Here is how Romans 9:4 "should read:"

Who are Israelites; to whom use to pertaineth the adoption, and use to the pertaineth the glory, and use to pertaineth the covenants, and use to pertaineth the giving of the law, and use to pertaineth the service of God, and use to pertaineth the promises; but not anymore, as you have cast them away....

Jer 33 KJV
25 Thus saith the Lord; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

26 Then will I cast away [/U]the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

Tet: Shove it, God the Father, and your Christ. You are done with Israel. They are cast away, and will not be adopted, will not have glory, do not have any covenants, will not serve you in the future as a kingdom of priests on earth, and have no promises. Here is the bird. The Roman Catholic Organization, A.D. 70-ists/Preterists, The Church of Christ, and the serpent taught me that.

Romans 11:2 KJV
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

One In Christ

How can you say that you are not personally accountable, and at the same time say .....

We are not personally accountable to meet the sin debt, no one can, but we are personally accountable to acknowledge Christ as savior who bore our sins on the cross.

Are you saying that a person can be saved while not even caring about the fact that Jesus bore our sins?

NO! Thats exactly what the gospel is: that Jesus bore our sins...

A person can do Romans 10:9-10 and they are saved...

There is no need for guilt of sin to be saved, because once you include this, you need to add a measure. How much guilt should we have? How much should we hate our sin?

You don't have an answer... You shouldn't... Your not the judge.

Keep it simple... If you want to call it easy believism, so be it, but that's the Gospel.

Salvation produces this desire or hatred of sin, but it is not a requirement.

andyc

Dispensationalists like to claim they take the Bible literally.

With a straight face they claim that the land on the alleged brand new planet earth is the same land that King David walked on.

Not to mention that many dispensationalists literally think this alleged new planet earth has no sea on it, while at the same time they believe that literal rivers of living water will flow out of Jerusalem into two literal seas.

Dispensationalism is built upon a lie. In order to defend the lie, more and more lies are made up to defend the original lie. This is why they have multiple comings of Christ, multiple resurrections, three categories of people with three different inheritances, mortal people living with immortal people, and so on.

yup

2uyn4tz.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
!, 2 verses.............vs. hundreds about the future glory of the believing remnant, the little flock, the nation...........-"Israel my glory."

You can't show one verse from the NT that speaks of a future kingdom on planet earth for Israel.

john w

Hall of Fame
So, johnny

How did you find out that you were a sinner in need of a savior?

Be nice and precise. Leave all your hatred outside the thread for a change.

" johnny"

So, you learned that from Tet. You effeminate types are always trying to prop up your "manhood," aren't you andy, with that cute, "tough guy" talk, aren't you? Or is that "Andrea?" Wait...that's your "domestic" partner's name, right?

andyc

NO! Thats exactly what the gospel is: that Jesus bore our sins...

A person can do Romans 10:9-10 and they are saved...

There is no need for guilt of sin to be saved, because once you include this, you need to add a measure. How much guilt should we have? How much should we hate our sin?

How do you understand that you need a savior if you have no sense of guilt about the sins that are condemning you.

This just doesn't make sense.

I agree that sincere remorse (conviction) cannot be manufactured, but without it there will be nothing to cause a person to reach out to the savior.

john w

Hall of Fame

With a straight face they claim that the land on the alleged brand new planet earth is the same land that King David walked on.

Not to mention that many dispensationalists literally think this alleged new planet earth has no sea on it, while at the same time they believe that literal rivers of living water will flow out of Jerusalem into two literal seas.

An Atheist to Tet: You Christians like to claim they take the Bible literally. With a straight face they say that your God actually created that "literal" heavens and the earth, that there was a literal Adam and Eve, a literal flood that destroyed most of the earth, a literal parting of the Red Sea, a literal Joshua, who, with the Israelites, marched around Jericho, and the walls fell down, a "god" literally becoming a man, literally being born via a virgin conception, literally walking on water, literally being crucified on a cross "made by human hands," a "man made" cross, literally rising from the dead, from a literal tomb, and literally ascending to heaven, and then literally coming back to earth?

Apparently, you Christians believe that your God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away

Tet: Well, you see, uh, urr............you are right.

Preterism is built upon a lie. In order to defend the lie, more and more lies are made up to defend the original lie. This is why they numerous brands of Preterism exist, one having an invisible coming of this "Jesus," others have only Josephus seeing him, have resurrections, and assert that all of the scripture is written to everyone specifically, for their obedience, and is written to them.

And Preterism cannot explain why King Tut´s body was still in the grave when it was discovered.

So there.

Tet.-the humanist. He talks like an atheist. They talk like him.

"With a straight face they claim that the land on the alleged brand new planet earth is the same land that King David walked on."-Tet.

An Atheist to Tet: With a straight face you claim God became flesh, rose from the dead.

Tet:

Humanist piece of trash.

One In Christ

How do you understand that you need a savior if you have no sense of guilt about the sins that are condemning you.

This just doesn't make sense.

I agree that sincere remorse (conviction) cannot be manufactured, but without it there will be nothing to cause a person to reach out to the savior.

You don't get it... I'm saying that it exists no matter what, in the Christian... All I'm saying is that it is not required.

Obviously ones that don't have conviction, are all atheists or people who never known Christ...

It's pretty simple. There is one requirement: belief.

Everyone will have their own level of conviction, but If it was a requirement, then how much conviction is required????

Do you understand the issue here?

john w

Hall of Fame
You can't show one verse from the NT that speaks of a future kingdom on planet earth for Israel.

Lying piece of trash-you've been shown scores of passages over the years, by myself, and others, showing this, and yet you spam this "You can't show one verse from the NT that speaks of a future kingdom on planet earth for Israel" on every thread, serpent, and flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ.

You can't name this "everyone" that allegedly saw the Lord Jesus Christ return in A.D. 70.

You can't name one believer that ever taught:

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now.....Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Craigy Tet.

Name them.

andyc

Madist: Do you want to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Lost man : Sure.

Madist: Jesus died for your sins

Lost man: What are sins?

Madist: lying, stealing, fornication, murder, adultery idolatry etc etc

Lost man: I've never murdered anyone, but everyone does the other stuff, what's the big deal?

Madist: No big deal really, but just accept that Jesus was nailed to a cross anyway, and that he rose from the dead, and you'll get to go to heaven.

Lost man: I don't want to stop doing the things I like to do, even though you call them sins.

Madist: Sure.

Lost man: Yeah why not, Jesus, budah, Ghandi....they were all good people who did no one any harm.

Madist: You are now a brother in Christ.

Lost man: Ok, whatever you say.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lying piece of trash-you've been shown scores of passages over the years, by myself, and others, showing this,

Show us one verse where the Apostle Paul says anything about a future earthly kingdom for Israel?

john w

Hall of Fame

"Dispensationalists like to claim they take the Bible literally."-Preterist con man

"Says Johnny W the natural man.

(1 Cor 2:14 KJV) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."-Tet.

"No, I'm asserting that literal minded people like you are unable to correctly understand spiritual truths because you follow literal minded men (Darby, Scofield, Chafer, Anderson, Bullinger, etc)."-Tet.

The opposite of "spiritual" is not "literal", but "natural," loser.

Tet's deletion of 1 Cor 2:14 KJV, replacing it with:

(1 Cor 2:14 KJV) But the literal minded man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Tet: The cross is "man made," "made by human hands," invented by literally minded men, and that means it, and the literally minded men who teach it, is/are natural.

On record.

Deceiver.

andyc

You don't get it... I'm saying that it exists no matter what, in the Christian... All I'm saying is that it is not required.

Obviously ones that don't have conviction, are all atheists or people who never known Christ...

It's pretty simple. There is one requirement: belief.

Everyone will have their own level of conviction, but If it was a requirement, then how much conviction is required????

Do you understand the issue here?

Inner conviction that you are a sinner must be as a result of realizing that you have sinned, and desire to be forgiven.
Otherwise the gospel doesn't make any sense.

One In Christ

Madist: Do you want to hear the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Lost man : Sure.

Madist: Jesus died for your sins

Lost man: What are sins?

Madist: lying, stealing, fornication, murder, adultery idolatry etc etc

Lost man: I've never murdered anyone, but everyone does the other stuff, what's the big deal?

Madist: No big deal really, but just accept that Jesus was nailed to a cross anyway, and that he rose from the dead, and you'll get to go to heaven.

Lost man: I don't want to stop doing the things I like to do, even though you call them sins.

Madist: Sure.

Lost man: Yeah why not, Jesus, budah, Ghandi....they were all good people who did no one any harm.

Madist: You are now a brother in Christ.

Lost man: Ok, whatever you say.

Amen! Good job... The Lord will do his work in that lost soul if he truly believes the gospel...

Status
Not open for further replies.