ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's an interesting thought. Poster "one in christ" just made the comment in his thread.......

The wrath that we deserved?
Why do madists deserve the wrath of God? and how do they arrive at this conclusion?

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...

...not the end

One In Christ

So, when people understand that they are not getting what they deserve for the sins they've committed, would they naturally be sorry for those sins and hate them?

Sure, why not... are you saying that MAD is false if a MADist is sorry for his sins?

I don't know about STP or any other MADists out there, but I love the Lord and I am grateful that he took my place, and yes, I prefer to live for my Lord, rather than my flesh.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
When did you realize how rotten you were?
You seriously think we don't deserve wrath? You have no idea what's in the Bible.

And I don't know what your avatar is supposed to mean, as it doesn't oppose MAD.

andyc

Sure, why not... are you saying that MAD is false if a MADist is sorry for his sins?

No, MAD is false because MADists remove personal accountability for sin, and therefore a repentant heart is not necessary. Without this personal accountability, sinners wouldn't actually realize that they are sinners in need of salvation.

I don't know about STP or any other MADists out there, but I love the Lord and I am grateful that he took my place, and yes, I prefer to live for my Lord, rather than my flesh.

Not a bad desire.

andyc

You seriously think we don't deserve wrath? You have no idea what's in the Bible. And I don't know what your avatar is supposed to mean, as it doesn't oppose MAD.

Genesis 13:15 "for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever.

Then

image.php

BTW

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, MAD is false because MADists remove personal accountability for sin, and therefore a repentant heart is not necessary. Without this personal accountability, sinners wouldn't actually realize that they are sinners in need of salvation.
:rotfl:

You have absolutely no idea what MAD is.

andyc

You have absolutely no idea what MAD is.

Andyc asks, doesnt faith in Christ include turning from sin. I say no.

The gospel message to us doesn't include a REQUIREMENT to repent.

So the land that Abraham looked at will be dissolved.

BTW
You're making it seem as if you never came to the realization that you needed a savior.

john w

Hall of Fame
So the land that Abraham looked at will be dissolved.

BTW
You're making it seem as if you never came to the realization that you needed a savior.

"BTW When did you realize how rotten you were?
You're making it seem as if you never came to the realization that you needed a savior."-Cain, Jr.

"...we must turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation..."-Cain, Jr.

Translated: My definition of "rotten" is that I'm a "less rotten" rat, not as dirty a rat, as my fellow rats, so I must be saved, and I, andycain, reject the dbr as the solution to the sin/sins issue, asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for my coming short in the standard required of "turning from my evil deeds"-100% compliance.

His response: MAD teaches that you can do anything you want...gnosticism...easy believism....no committment/feeling sorry for your sins...it says here in (fill in the blank of any verse in Deut., Lev., Matthew-John) that....as all of the book is written specifically to me, for my obedience, and is about me, as I am more "spiritual" than those MAD wackos, as I go to church, ......let me tell you about how clean a rat I am.......

Lost.

andyc

"BTW When did you realize how rotten you were?
You're making it seem as if you never came to the realization that you needed a savior."-Cain, Jr.

"...we must turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation..."-Cain, Jr.

Translated: My definition of "rotten" is that I'm a "less rotten" rat, not as dirty a rat, as my fellow rats, so I must be saved, and I, andycain, reject the dbr as the solution to the sin/sins issue, asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for my coming short in the standard required of "turning from my evil deeds"-100% compliance.

His response: MAD teaches that you can do anything you want...gnosticism...easy believism....no committment/feeling sorry for your sins...

Lost.

So, johnny

How did you find out that you were a sinner in need of a savior?

john w

Hall of Fame
So, johnny

Translated: I, BelAndy, will ask, "How did you find out that you were a sinner in need of a savior," even though I have already testified that I need no Saviour-I am my own-the dbr was not necessary:

"...we must turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation....."-Cain, Jr.

Any other questions for Cain., Jr.?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Genesis 13:15 "for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever.

Then

image.php

Dispensationalists think that God is going to blow up the planet (just like in your avatar), then re-create a planet earth exactly the same as the one He just blew up.

Apparently there will be an Israel on this new planet, and this new land is the land they claim was promised to them forever (even though it's not really the same land)

john w

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists think that God is going to blow up the planet (just like in your avatar), then re-create a planet earth exactly the same as the one He just blew up.

Apparently there will be an Israel on this new planet, and this new land is the land they claim was promised to them forever (even though it's not really the same land)

Add:

"Dispensationalists think that God is going to blow up the planet (just like in your avatar), then re-create a planet earth exactly the same as the one He just blew up.Apparently there will be an Israel on this new planet, and this new land is the land they claim was promised to them forever (even though it's not really the same land)"

...to Tet., the humanist's....

"You think that literal waters will flow into literal seas:"-Tet. the humanist

An atheist to Tet.'s great, great, great grandpappy: You Christians think that your God actually created that "literal" heavens and the earth, that there was a literal Adam and Eve, a literal flood that destroyed most of the earth, a literal parting of the Red Sea, a literal Joshua, who, with the Israelites, marched around Jericho, and the walls fell down, a "god" literally becoming a man, literally being born via a virgin conception, literally walking on water, literally being crucified on a cross "made by human hands," a "man made" cross, literally rising from the dead, from a literal tomb, and literally ascending to heaven, and then literally coming back to earth?

Apparently, you Christians believe that your God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away

Tet: Well, you see, uh, urr............you are right.

Wait...

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now.....Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Craigy Tet.

Tet.-the humanist. What I cannot understand, I will not believe. So, I will reduce the book to what I believe. It's called a sophisticated form of idolatry, and humanism. Atheists use the same "argument" against hell, for eg.Liberals also use this "human reasoning" viewpoint.

The atheist: I don't see how there can be a hell. It does not seem to me that God would make a hell. Therefore, there isn't one=idolatry=My mind is my "god." What I cannot conceive, I will not believe. What I cannot understand, I will not accept. So, I will reduce the "volume of the book" to what I believe. I just cannot believe that there is a God of wrath, so there is no God of wrath.

You talk like an atheist, Craigie Tet.-they talk like you.

Tet.: The deceiving Preterist, which is redundant.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Dispensationalists think that God is going to blow up the planet (just like in your avatar), then re-create a planet earth exactly the same as the one He just blew up.Apparently [/B]there will be an Israel on this new planet, and this new land is the land they claim was promised to them forever (even though it's not really the same land)"-Tet.

Preterists "think" we are in the mil. k right now, as "Apparently." not, " there will be," but there is no more death, tears, and sadness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now.....Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Craigy Tet.

And this charlatan thinks he is "arguing?"

Isaiah 46:13 KJV
I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Israel my glory

Tet. to God the Father, and His Christ: here is the bird...

andyc

What would be the point of removing the earth and then reinstalling it? LOL

andyc

So, johnny

Be nice and precise. Leave all your hatred outside the thread for a change.

One In Christ

sorry to tell you this, but personal accountability of sin is not a requirement in the gospel of salvation...

However you'd have to be a moron to think that us MADists or any Christian is not aware of their sin, and how deadly it actually is.

Otherwise, none of us would be here.

john w

Hall of Fame
So, johnny

Be nice and precise. Leave all your hatred outside the thread for a change.

Huh?

"...we must turn from our evil deeds in order to recive salvation..."-Cain Jr.

Translated: I, BelAndy, will ask, "How did you find out that you were a sinner in need of a savior," even though I have already testified that I need no Saviour-I am my own-the dbr was not necessary:

Any other questions for Cain., Jr.?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What would be the point of removing the earth and then reinstalling it? LOL

Dispensationalists like to claim they take the Bible literally.

With a straight face they claim that the land on the alleged brand new planet earth is the same land that King David walked on.

Not to mention that many dispensationalists literally think this alleged new planet earth has no sea on it, while at the same time they believe that literal rivers of living water will flow out of Jerusalem into two literal seas.

Dispensationalism is built upon a lie. In order to defend the lie, more and more lies are made up to defend the original lie. This is why they have multiple comings of Christ, multiple resurrections, three categories of people with three different inheritances, mortal people living with immortal people, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.