ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

dodge

Seems you have issues between individual and corporate salvation.

Corporate salvation ? Salvation all through scripture has been on an individual basis. Yes, God chose Israel to receive and go forth with His word, but there is NO such thing as corporate salvation in scripture.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

If the individual did not look at the serpent they died.

Same with everyone they are individually responsible

Interplanner

Corporate salvation ? Salvation all through scripture has been on an individual basis. Yes, God chose Israel to receive and go forth with His word, but there is NO such thing as corporate salvation in scripture.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

If the individual did not look at the serpent they died.

Same with everyone they are individually responsible

Corporate salvation is a misconception of Judaism at the time. By the end of Rom 11 it is cleared up: God has mercy in Christ and has bound over to sin outside of Him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seems you have issues between individual and corporate salvation.

No.

Many individuals make a whole nation.

salvation is to one person at a time.

Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

LA

Interplanner

No.

Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

LA

But, LA, those are verses that the 'club' has yet to decide whether they can be read by us Gentiles. They are working on it I'm sure.

DAN P

Many dispensationalists disagree with you. I, on the other hand, agree with you. As far as 1 Corinthians 2:14 synching with Act 2:21, you partly mention it already: It indicates a man moved by the Spirit and that is my point too: All who call are moved to call by the Spirit.

The Covenant is between the Father and Son. What was it? That He should die for our sins. By connection, the Covenant then, results in our salvation. Again, you may disagree, but you don't disagree with the trusting in the work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Paul in Galatians 3 clearly called it a Covenant. I agree, no dispensationalist calls it that. It isn't particularly troubling to me that you are a dispensationalist. We both see the gospel, I just see it more connected to God's overall plan for redemption.
If I may for a moment: The largest difference between Covenant Theology and Dispensationalism is rather what we stress as our understanding. I as a Covenant Theologian, see connections, more than Dispensationalists see them. Dispensationalists see disconnections and differences more starkly. Big deal? Can be, but doesn't have to be. I went to a Dispensational seminary. There were dispensationalists and Covenant Theologians there. I counted them all brothers.

So, how am I saved by a Covenant, with verses:

Acts 2:23 Revelation 13:8 Galatians 3:8
Gal 3:22 But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
Gal 3:23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.
Gal 3:24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith.
The Covenant was shown here:
Mat 26:39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

According to Paul in Galatians 3, the Father Covenanted with His Son (an agreement) for Him to give us life by His (our) death burial and resurrection. How then, does the Covenant save us? By setting the conditions of our salvation and how it would occur. You might argue that the gospel is Him and His work. I agree, but the agreement with Father and Son set that in action and completion.

Hi and lets start with Gal 3:24 !!

Gal 3:24 reads , So then , the Law had become our CHILD trainer ( up ) to Christ , in order that we might be declared RIGHTEOUS from Faith >

The Law was not a school master to Gentiles !!

dan p

God's Truth

No.

LA

You do not even believe that Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN. You do not even believe that Jesus came and gave up the highest place in heaven and then lowered himself and sacrificed it all for us.

You believe Jesus was a mere man that gave up life on earth only.

Lazy Afternoon is not much unlike those who preach Jesus isn't God.

They do nullify the Greatest Love ever known and the sacrifice.

LA preaches that Jesus was a mere man who became God.

The JW's and some others believe Jesus was not and is not God.

Interplanner

Gal 3:24 reads , So then , the Law had become our CHILD trainer ( up ) to Christ , in order that we might be declared RIGHTEOUS from Faith >

dan p

Really? Who is we in Galatians? Male Jews?

DAN P

Really? Who is we in Galatians? Male Jews?

Hi and I do believe that Paul was a Jew , CORRECT !!

Then the WE is talking about those who will be declared righteous from FAITH , don't you see ??>

And verse 25 is better yet and reads , But that faith having come , we ( the jews ) we are no more under a child trainer !!

Salvation , now is now by Grace and not not of the works of the Law !!

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It is one thing to debate the heathens on the left about the Bible, it is something else when you show that you have not studied like you should. Because your statement is demonstrably false.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”​

Ironically, that is Romans 11 that the clown show says Romans 11 shows all Israel will not be saved.

Lon

dan p

Yes, but in Romans, even gentiles are a law unto themselves. It is like amateur vs Olympics. The high bar is set. Okay, the non-Olympiad is not going to realize he doesn't qualify for the Olympics (in this case Jew and Judaism as well as God's high call).

In the end? No Jew nor gentile is able to measure up to God's holy standards. The law and Law then, teach us a few things as well as used to express our values and morals, even if we were inconsistent at them. Recognizing we need a Savior is the full function of the law/Law toward salvation.
Hi and what the terms of salvation under Covenant Theology ?

Mine are found in 1 Tim 1:16 , Acts 9:6 , 1 Cor 12:3 and 1 Cor 2:14 !!

What with verses are your TERMS of being saved ??

Opinions do not matter , just produce verses , PLEASE ??

dan p
Your verses are fine. John 3:16 Romans 3:23; 5:8; 6:23; 10:9,10 Ephesians 2:8-10 for me.

dodge

It is one thing to debate the heathens on the left about the Bible, it is something else when you show that you have not studied like you should. Because your statement is demonstrably false.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”​

Ironically, that is Romans 11 that the clown show says Romans 11 shows all Israel will not be saved.

The verses you posted has nothing to do with "corporate"salvation NOTHING ,NADA,ZERO, and the clown show is watching those in MAD destroy the context of scripture changing the context of words like "world" does not mean world (John 3:16) ,"whosoever" does not mean whosoever(John 3:16), and "repentance towards God" does not mean repentance (Acts 20:21)

Every verse you posted is for those who eventually place their faith in Jesus;otherwise, no salvation.

God will remove the veil but make no mistake they must place their faith in Jesus, and if they individually don't they will remain lost.

DAN P

The verses you posted has nothing to do with "corporate"salvation NOTHING ,NADA,ZERO, and the clowns are those that change the context of words like "world" does not mean world (John 3:16) ,"whosoever" does not mean whosoever(John 3:16), and "repentance towards God" does not mean repentance (Acts 20:21)

Every verse you posted is for those who eventually place their faith in Jesus;otherwise, no salvation.

Hi and NICK M has the right verve , Rom 11: 26 and so ALL ISRAEL , WILL BE SAVED , and that is CORP !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and NICK M has the right verve , Rom 11: 26 and so ALL ISRAEL , WILL BE SAVED , and that is CORP !!

dan p

Hey dan what is the context of Paul preaching repentance, which MADist claim is for the B.O.C. ?

Act 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and we are correct and it feels GOOD !!

dan p

You cannot understand the context of scripture because YOU are to busy yanking scripture out of context to bolster up the man made false belief system of MAD.

dan, try a little context on what Paul taught in Acts 20:21. Most MADist believe repentance was for Israel why then does Paul teach repentance for the B.O.C. ?

dodge

Get your facts straight, son.

I am not your son, thank God.

Musterion, what is the context of Acts 20:21 where Paul preached "repentance" , which most MADist believe repentance is for Israel ?

Act 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Kinda looks like no "repentance " no faith ! looks like repentance and faith go hand and hand according to Paul.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do not even believe that Jesus CAME FROM HEAVEN. You do not even believe that Jesus came and gave up the highest place in heaven and then lowered himself and sacrificed it all for us.

You believe Jesus was a mere man that gave up life on earth only.

Lazy Afternoon is not much unlike those who preach Jesus isn't God.

They do nullify the Greatest Love ever known and the sacrifice.

LA preaches that Jesus was a mere man who became God.

The JW's and some others believe Jesus was not and is not God.

What a vixen, full of lies.

Steko thinks you speak truth.

LA