ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Danoh

:yawn: You said that (Eph 4:14).

:noway: You could wash up and go to the Father's house. :idunno:

See:

The Prodigal Pig by J. Vernon McGee

Thanks for that link, serpentdove; it was an interesting read.

To be sure, one could learn much from Dr. McGee. I say this well aware his Dispensationalism is not Mid-Acts.

At least not to the degree of my own accepted understanding.

This aspect of his school of thought is therefore, not for me.

Nevertheless, with many of his fine distinctions I can wholeheartedly agree.

No one person, or persons, has all the answers.

Again, thanks for that link.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chz4brnz:

See:

Struggle of a Saved Soul by J. Vernon McGee

:yawn: Ad hominem (Eph 4:14).
1.What sin/sins?

Silencio,from wolfie.

2. Chapter, verse, where the LORD God demands that I answer any/all questions, from anyone, especially a child of the devil, such as yourself, wolfie?

More as quiet as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving day.

I will wait...for an eternity.

Not a peep,from the demon, and closet Roman Catholic, as I shut him down, and he...........

football-punter-clipart-1.jpg

Danoh

:yawn: I've mentioned Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list). :burnlib: Eph 4:14

:yawn: Your way (2 Pe 2:1) :freak: is not the way (Jn 14:6).

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Again, I'll have to beg to differ with you as to this warning of who is on what list.

I find I am able to learn from one and all where that aspect of what they assert is sound.

Yesterday, I was listening to a Rabbi who obviously denies that Jesus was their Prophesied son of David...

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Luke 18:38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Luke 18:39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. 18:40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, 18:41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. 18:42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. 18:43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

Nevertheless, as in the past, I found I was able to learn much from said Christ denying Rabbi, where what he was relating as to other issues was objective.

One is never too big to learn from another - where that aspect of what they are asserting is objective.

If...one is also actually being objective.

That right there is the wise as a "serpent" gentle as a "dove" that the Lord advised.

God's Truth

Again, I'll have to beg to differ with you as to this warning of who is on what list.

I find I am able to learn from one and all where that aspect of what they assert is sound.

Yesterday, I was listening to a Rabbi who obviously denies that Jesus was their Prophesied son of David...

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Luke 18:38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
Luke 18:39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. 18:40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him, 18:41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. 18:42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. 18:43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

Nevertheless, as in the past, I found I was able to learn much from said Christ denying Rabbi, where what he was relating as to other issues was objective.

One is never too big to learn from another - where that aspect of what they are asserting is objective.

If...one is also actually being objective.

That right there is the wise as a "serpent" gentle as a "dove" that the Lord advised.

I do not agree with you on many things, but I do think you are right in correcting Serpent.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Acts 13:10 KJV
:yawn:

"Ac 13:10. full of all subtlety—referring to his magic arts.

and all malice—The word signifies “readiness for anything,” knavish dexterity.

thou child of the devil … enemy of all righteousness—These were not words of passion, for immediately before uttering them, it is said he was “filled with the Holy Ghost” [CHRYSOSTOM].

wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord—referring to his having to that hour made a trade of leading his fellow creatures astray." Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 2, pp. 190–191). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

"Good news"?!?
John, John, John. View attachment 23539

Now if people went around preaching and believing that "good news," what need would they have to keep paid ministerial staff on hand 24 hours a day, just a phone call away? Who'd pay into the building fund? Who'll sign up for the sanctuary vacuuming and lawn mowing rotation? Who'd handle the bus ministry? Who buys the new drumkit for the P&W band? Who'll order the VBS curriculum? Who'll get the coffee and donuts for Sunday school? Who'll scrub the baptismal tank with Comet? Who'll keep the baptism numbers up? WHO WOULD TITHE, JOHNW? YOU?!?!?

IF WE PREACH YOUR 'GOOD NEWS,' THE KINGDOM OF GOD FALLS TO SATAN AND THE PARKING LOT WON'T GET RE-GRAVELED!

DO YOU WANT THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO FALL TO SATAN, JOHNW??!? DO YOU WANT TO DRIVE ON BUMPY GRAVEL?!?

I thought not.

/saying what lots of professional ministers will never say aloud, but think every day

Heb 10:25, 2 Co 9:7

...not your religious, denominational ball and chain.

Eph 2:8-9

[Lovin' sin? :Shimei: Jn 3:19, 8:34 :chz4brnz:] What sin/sins?
:chz4brnz:

Been listening to Bob George
honeybadger.gif
on the radio again?

See:

What is antinomianism? What are antinomians? If Christians are not under the Old Testament Law, what is to stop Christians from living however...

What is free grace? What is Free Grace Theology? Is free grace the opposite of lordship salvation?

Last edited:

God's Truth

And so are you, one of the members of the wolfpack.

Get out of our territory, wolf-ette.

I care very little about what you think of me, just as I care very little about Serpentdove's heretical list. That is what I was showing Serpent. lol

God's Truth

animated-smileys-housekeeping-158.gif

:yawn: You are quoted in the thread.

This thread is not about your modalism (2 Pe 2:1, Eph 5:11).

Do you know what a deceiver is? Why are you giving a link to that thread? Show where in that thread I said Jesus is not God.

Since this thread is not about the trinity doctrine, why then do you keep bringing it up in defense for getting attacked?