Letter of Apology

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by On Fire
Bush implemented better security.
Where? I have yet to see metal detectors installed in restaurants and shopping malls.
Bush shut down many sources of $$$.
You can do some really nasty things for very little money. Know what happens when you mix ammoniated soap and Clorox? When you mix Styrofoam and gasoline?
Bush surprised them with a couple of our own attacks. :chuckle:
On the other side of the world, yeah.
Perhaps they are wondering if/when Allah is going to help them. :darwinsm:
Sort of like those Christians in Darfur, wonder if/when God is going to help them, hmmm?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Art Deco

the odds are greater that you will be whacked by a Muslim suicide bomber at your local Wendys fast food joint than by an angry Christian. Remember this is PC America run by the ACLU and lunatic left.
I don't think so...

Don't forget that American prisons are populated by criminals, like convicted murderers, who are overwhelmingly Christian... ;)

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Nothing you said refutes my points.
True enough. It's hard to refute what doesn't exist.

There is no security measure you can name that can't be circumvented, which puts security forces in a perpetually reactive position.

Not a good position to be in.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Zakath

I don't think so...

Don't forget that American prisons are populated by criminals, like convicted murderers, who are overwhelmingly Christian... ;)
Ah, but they're not real Christians, they're only saying they are to get sympathy... :chuckle:

On Fire

Originally posted by Gerald

True enough. It's hard to refute what doesn't exist.

There is no security measure you can name that can't be circumvented, which puts security forces in a perpetually reactive position.

Not a good position to be in.
Wow. 3 for 3. You rule. :bow:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by :mock::skeptic:
As I said before, "Might Makes Right" does not equal "Survival of the Fittest." If might equaled right, then the dinosaurs would still rule the earth.

Originally posted by :BillyBob:

Wow, you have about as much understanding of dinosaur extinction as you do of Jesus. :loser:

If he's thinking of Tom Dashle, Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton, he might have a point. :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Frank Ernest

If he's thinking of Tom Dashle, Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton, he might have a point. :chuckle:

Dashle is gone [it's about time], Kennedy has become a sad cartoon who nobody takes seriously. Hillary, however, is going to make a bid for POTUS. I don't think she stands a chance, but we are going to have to hear her loud mouth for at least 4 more years.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Do you think she'll run for Senate in '06?

My guess is that she's gonna focus on the Presidency and won't run for Senate if she thinks there's a chance she'll lose. How will it look for an ex Senator who lost her most recent election running for President?

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by BillyBob

Do you think she'll run for Senate in '06?

My guess is that she's gonna focus on the Presidency and won't run for Senate if she thinks there's a chance she'll lose. How will it look for an ex Senator who lost her most recent election running for President?
It will look like she's an idiot ... which she is.

1PeaceMaker

Well, there's that, too.

But the reason most folks get into positions of leading countries is that they have the sense to ask ahead of time "Is this action likely to turn around and bite me?"

I mean, if you assassinate Vile and Evil Leader X, his lieutenant, Viler and Eviller Sub-Leader Y might come around and assassinate you, your mother, your kids, and your dog.

See how things can escalate?
I get it.

The idea is not to put the battle where it counts,(and risk one's own elite skin) but to plan a war poorly enough that it lasts as long as possible, and hopefully without losing in the proccess. (In order to make the most money, and hopefully retain pride as well as riches.)

Sounds like the ultimate game of chicken.

Pretty sick, huh? :nono:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob
Hillary, however, is going to make a bid for POTUS. I don't think she stands a chance...
We agree, but for different reasons. You think she'll simply lose an election; I think she'll be killed if she announces her candidacy. There is simply too much visceral hatred towards the woman.

Granite

Hall of Fame

We agree, but for different reasons. You think she'll simply lose an election; I think she'll be killed if she announces her candidacy. There is simply too much visceral hatred towards the woman.

I dunno. I'm cynical but not THAT cynical...

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by granite1010
I dunno. I'm cynical but not THAT cynical...
Cynicism is like whiskey, duct tape and sugar on grapefruit: better to have too much than not enough.

:chuckle:

Art Deco

Originally posted by Zakath

I don't think so...

You must be alluding to "Jailhouse Conversions." Post episodic data hardly supports your contention that the majority of convicted murderers are Christians. Then there's the question: Where is the proof that the murderer was a born again Christian at the time of the murder?...:think:

Art Deco

So all those who read the KJV are well versed in the nuances of Greek etymology? :ha:
No, only the original KJV scholars were well versed in the nuances of Greek etymology.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
You must be alluding to "Jailhouse Conversions." Post episodic data hardly supports your contention that the majority of convicted murderers are Christians.
As I said, they claim to be so in order to gain sympathy.

This makes them pansies.

Art Deco

That might be the case...if there had been rashes of bombings and shootings in public places immediately following 9/11/01.Could it be that all those terrorist sleeper cells that we've been warned about are nothing more than boogeymen...?
I find your newborn naivete rather refreshing Gerald...:chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I find your newborn naivete rather refreshing Gerald...:chuckle:
So, how do you account for the lack of activity?

DHS may be good, but they ain't that good.

If terrorist cells were routinely being captured, this Administration would be trumpeting it from the highest rooftop. Unless you consider secret arrests and detention to be acceptable in our society... :think:

What will you do if they come for you? A sniper rifle won't work on a Bradley...