"Let Us Make Man In Our Image"

Jerry Shugart

You are the evidence. The Kingdom is an experience. If you reverse engineer the personality you will come to recognize the young innocent part of you left behind in childhood. That is what the Kingdom is like. You feel natural, innocent, pure, carefree, connected to something universal, profound. There are no fear or worries.

I do not know about you but I enjoy that experience when I do what Paul says here:

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth"
(Col.3:1-2).​

Have you been raised up with Christ? If not, you should try it because it is only by doing that you can experience joy almost beyond belief!

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

I gladly label myself. I'm a Christian. I'm a truck driver. I'm a man. I'm a bibliophile. I'm an Android phone enthusiast. I'm saved. I'm redeemed. I'm a judge (John 7:24 and other verses.) I'm a road warrior. I'm a dashcammer. I'm a YouTuber. I'm loved.

What labels can you attribute to yourself?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

And which one of those labels is going to compensate for the infinite eternal part of you? Those labels do not define all of who and what you are. They act as limits which often are unconsciously projected onto the world around you. Do we not tend to label God in the same way? We think God is a man. Man does not define God. God defines man.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And which one of those labels is going to compensate for the infinite eternal part of you? Those labels do not define all of who and what you are. They act as limits which often are unconsciously projected onto the world around you. Do we not tend to label God in the same way? We think God is a man. Man does not define God. God defines man.

You assume that I need to compensate for something. NOTHING I DO will ever allow me to spend eternity with my Creator. Only by accepting His gift of salvation can I be with Him.

I'm no longer bound by the chains of sin. I am no longer a sinner, but a saint. Yes, I still sin. That won't change until God gives me a new body in heaven. The label 'sinner' no longer applies to me. It was replaced by 'saved by the blood of Christ.'

Right Divider

Body part
You've been convinced by the collective personality to believe an incomplete and inaccurate interpretation.
Your made-up terms are a fantasy world that you're trying to live in.

You lack the self-esteem to find out the truth for yourself.
My self-esteem is fine; yours is off the charts (over-inflated like your huge ego).

You don't think it's worth it. You don't think you're worth it. You'd rather just take what someone else gives you because at least someone else's truth is better than not knowing your own truth. The collective personality has secretly made you bargain away your soul. What profit do you get from it?
More gibberish.... Where do you get this nonsense?

Right Divider

Body part
:french:
You'd be funny if it wasn't so sad where you're headed.

God created man.

Prizebeatz1

You assume that I need to compensate for something. NOTHING I DO will ever allow me to spend eternity with my Creator. Only by accepting His gift of salvation can I be with Him.

I'm no longer bound by the chains of sin. I am no longer a sinner, but a saint. Yes, I still sin. That won't change until God gives me a new body in heaven. The label 'sinner' no longer applies to me. It was replaced by 'saved by the blood of Christ.'

This sounds like an attempt to place conditions on that which is unconditional. Are you suggesting we have to accept Jesus before we can be saved? That is salvation of the personality. Do you see how sneaky it is? True salvation is already accomplished right here and now in this timeless moment and nowhere else. It is unconditional (doesn't depend if we believe in Jesus or not), infinite and eternal, without fail, universal. This is what the purity of a virgin points to. There is not one spot this salvation does not cover including inside us.

Being a sinner is not all there is to our being. The personality uses definitions and labels that construct us to be by sinful as is the young innocent part of us doesn't exist. A newborn baby is not sinful. You were once a newborn and that innocent part of you is still there. In fact you can touch that part of yourself and have new life. This is the symbolism behind Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. The literal blood of Jesus is a misunderstanding that is not fully accurate. The bottom line is true but it represents the soul which is infinite and eternal just as God is infinite and eternal. Like Father like Son. He who has seen me has seen the Father.

Prizebeatz1

Your made-up terms are a fantasy world that you're trying to live in.

My self-esteem is fine; yours is off the charts (over-inflated like your huge ego).

More gibberish.... Where do you get this nonsense?

Why not try and see for yourself if what I'm saying is real? That's the only way you can know for sure. I don't blame you for doubting. That's healthy. I'm not here to convince but to help those who want to find out for themselves which on a subconscious level we all do.

Right Divider

Body part
Why not try and see for yourself if what I'm saying is real? That's the only way you can know for sure. I don't blame you for doubting. I'm not here to convince but to help those who want to find out for themselves which on a subconscious level we all do.
I already know what is real and what you're saying it NOT it.

I don't blame you for being confused, just for staying that way.

The truth is the LORD Jesus Christ, whom you reject.

Prizebeatz1

I already know what is real and what you're saying it NOT it.

I don't blame you for being confused, just for staying that way.

The truth is the LORD Jesus Christ, whom you reject.

If you knew the reality of God as infinite and eternal we wouldn't be having this conversation. I don't reject Jesus Christ just the literal interpretation.

Prizebeatz1

I DO know the reality of God as infinite and eternal. You're not HIM.

Ha ha ha... you have a crazy, wild-eyed "interpretation" that denies the literal.

Literal is NOT the opposite of spiritual.

Why are you trying to make it out as if I am saying I am God? I never said that. That is your conclusion which means you missed the point again.

No one said literal is the opposite of spiritual. Why not contribute something more useful next time?

Right Divider

Body part
Why are you trying to make it out as if I am saying I am God? I never said that. That is your conclusion which means you missed the point again.
You have said before that you are deity.

No one said literal is the opposite of spiritual. Why not contribute something more useful next time?
You reject the "literal interpretation" of the LORD Jesus Christ. Go ahead and detail that if you don't want me to be confused about what you're saying.

Prizebeatz1

You have said before that you are deity.

You reject the "literal interpretation" of the LORD Jesus Christ. Go ahead and detail that if you don't want me to be confused about what you're saying.

There is a part of us that is infinite and eternal. There's divinity in us but I never claimed to be God. The point is we are one with God because of the soul. I don't totally reject the literal interpretation. There is some truth to it. I'm saying there is a higher meaning.

Right Divider

Body part
There is a part of us that is infinite and eternal. There's divinity in us but I never claimed to be God.
Divinity = God.

The point is we are one with God because of the soul. I don't totally reject the literal interpretation. There is some truth to it. I'm saying there is a higher meaning.
You are frequently using terms that you never define. Define them.

Right Divider

Body part
I said we are one with God because of the soul. Try the dictionary.
Our souls are something that God created.

You are clearly pouring some other pantheistic voodoo terminology into these words.

Gen 2:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:7) And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1Pet 2:25 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Prizebeatz1

Our souls are something that God created.

You are clearly pouring some other pantheistic voodoo terminology into these words.

Gen 2:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:7) And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1Pet 2:25 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

How do you suppose you are going to experience God in this life without the soul? Are you waiting until you die to do that? The soul is misunderstood even by the authors of the scriptures. It is beyond the Bible, books, words, language. The path to the soul requires undoing all of the personality's tendencies to understand, to define, to label, to dissect, to study. It even demands overcoming the instinct for survival. All those are barriers. We need to see how and why we are so addicted to the identity of the personality and the things it depends on. The personality takes this as a threat to its authority. It projects its own internal divisions onto everything it sees and That is why it is always in conflict. The soul is harmony. It is here to enhance our lives.

Prizebeatz1

ONCE AGAIN.... define "the soul". You clearly have a different definition than God does.

What do you mean once again? I've already advised the soul is the infinite eternal part of us. The Bible verse you quote is not a definition because the soul is undefinable. Infinite eternal and unconditional are approximations. Man does not define the soul. The soul defines man. The personality thinks it can decide for itself because it is proud and arrogant. The need for a definition is one of many ways it distracts and delays your awakening. It procrastinates finding the truth by requiring a definition first. It is placing terms and conditions that will never be met so that it will not have to deal with the soul. It resists at all costs and creates more reasons why it can't turn within to do the necessary work on the path toward the soul. It is trying to understand the soul with its mind which can't be done.

The path to the soul requires giving up the need to understand, to know answers and giving up control. Trying to understand it proves you are not willing to give up control. You're wrestling and fighting against God. You need to give up the battle and quit struggling and resisting. You need to be willing to accept and allow letting go of the need to grasp the soul with the mind. You need to learn to quit thinking and embrace the infinite eternal emptiness and spaciousness you experience once you do. It takes practice and patience.

Right Divider

Body part
What do you mean once again? I've already advised the soul is the infinite eternal part of us. The Bible verse you quote is not a definition because the soul is undefinable.
How can you talk about it? If it undefinable?

Infinite eternal and unconditional are approximations. Man does not define the soul. The soul defines man.
Once AGAIN, you have a ridiculous idea of a soul it.

I hope that, someday, you get "out of the personality" (your inflated ego) and find God.