"Let Us Make Man In Our Image"

Prizebeatz1

I don't think that I'm "a worthless sinner". Where did you get that idea? I guess that you pantheists just know everything inside your incredible "deity mind".

You just keep using your nonsensical undefined terminology.

:juggle:

Then why do you need Jesus? Why else would you need someone to save you unless you thought you couldn't save yourself? You don't think you're good enough to do it (herein is unconscious worthlessness) because you are unaware of the power of your soul. The soul is one with God and has all the tools you need. It is fulfillment of everything the personality has been trying to do and more. It has access to infinite wisdom. God gave it to us for a reason. John 3:16 is more real than you think but it is not literal. Jesus is symbolic of the soul and the personality is symbolic of Satan.

Remember as soon as you confess the traditional version of Jesus you have automatically admitted you are worthless. It's so automatic you don't even think about it. Most people don't know any better. I used to be one of those people too.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Then why do you need Jesus?
Because I have sin that needs to be paid for.

Why else would you need someone to save you unless you thought you couldn't save yourself?
You can't save yourself. You've got a problem coming.

You don't think you're good enough to do it (herein is unconscious worthlessness) because you are unaware of the power of your soul. The soul is one with God and has all the tools you need. It is fulfillment of everything the personality has been trying to do and more. It has access to infinite wisdom. God gave it to us for a reason. John 3:16 is more real than you think but it is not literal. Jesus is symbolic of the soul and the personality is symbolic of Satan.
Your problem is just your over inflated opinion of yourself. Satan has you in his back pocket.

Remember as soon as you confess the traditional version of Jesus you have automatically admitted you are worthless.
FALSE. The LORD Jesus Christ died for me. Therefore I am not worthless.

It's so automatic you don't even think about it. Most people don't know any better. I used to be one of those people too.
And now you are just a self-centered lost fool. Bad move.

Prizebeatz1

Because I have sin that needs to be paid for.

You can't save yourself. You've got a problem coming.

Your problem is just your over inflated opinion of yourself. Satan has you in his back pocket.

FALSE. The LORD Jesus Christ died for me. Therefore I am not worthless.

And now you are just a self-centered lost fool. Bad move.

Underneath the idea that you are sinful is more unconscious judgment and self-hatred. You don't think you have any value outside of Jesus is the bottom line.

The idea that salvation is not already accomplished in this exact timeless moment of the here and now is a delusion.

Again you are so engrossed with attacking other people that you cannot turn within to do what it takes to reach your own divinity. This guarantees you will remain looking for something where it cannot be found.

Your SELF-worth is based on something outside yourself. It is an imitation of the real thing. That is why you are so dependent. You are trapped and in bondage to the personality. God is infinite which means there are no limits. How are you going to experience God while you are alive if you don't know the soul? You are waiting until you're dead. God is a God of the living not the dead. Serious mistake.

Right Divider

Body part
Underneath the idea that you are sinful is more unconscious judgment and self-hatred. You don't think you have any value outside of Jesus is the bottom line.
Nope, it is an honest assessment based on the Almighty Creator of the Universe's infinite knowledge.

You, on the other hand, has assessed yourself and believe that you are perfect.

You're in for a nasty realization someday.

The idea that salvation is not already accomplished in this exact timeless moment of the here and now is a delusion.
You are the one that is delusional.

Again you are so engrossed with attacking other people that you cannot turn within to do what it takes to reach your own divinity. This guarantees you will remain looking for something where it cannot be found.
You take it as an attack because all you can think about is your own "perfection". Get over it.

Your SELF-worth is based on something outside yourself. It is an imitation of the real thing. That is why you are so dependent. You are trapped and in bondage to the personality. God is infinite which means there are no limits. How are you going to experience God while you are alive if you don't know the soul? You are waiting until you're dead. God is a God of the living not the dead. Serious mistake.
More pantheistic gobbledygook.

Why are you on a Christian site? Go join your fellow self-centered pantheists somewhere else.

Prizebeatz1

Nope, it is an honest assessment based on the Almighty Creator of the Universe's infinite knowledge.

You, on the other hand, has assessed yourself and believe that you are perfect.

You're in for a nasty realization someday.

You are the one that is delusional.

You take it as an attack because all you can think about is your own "perfection". Get over it.

More pantheistic gobbledygook.

Why are you on a Christian site? Go join your fellow self-centered pantheists somewhere else.

I don't claim to be perfect. I can tell you are angry. Why not stop worrying about me and concentrate on finding the Kingdom within you instead?

Prizebeatz1

You claim to be deity and God is perfect.

Wrong as usual. At least you're consistent in that respect.

Are you trying to quote that book that you don't believe again?

There is a part of all of us that is divine so in some respect there is perfection in us too. You are so preoccupied and sidetracked with judging other people that you miss the point. The point is we are one with God because of the soul. You treat the soul the same way they treated Jesus because you misunderstand just as Jesus was misunderstood. The parallel is not a coincidence. It represents the moral to the story that the soul is rejected and buried by humanity just as you are doing now. You are the one on the sidelines cheering "crucify him" in reference to the message of the soul as well as to the messenger. You would rather have the personality than the true identity of the soul. You are trading connection to your infinite eternal worth for a pittance. Not too smart are you?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
There is a part of all of us that is divine so in some respect there is perfection in us too. You are so sidetracked that you miss the point. The point is we are one with God because of the soul. You treat the soul the same way they treated Jesus because you misunderstand just as Jesus was misunderstood. The parallel is not a coincidence. It represents the moral to the story that the soul is rejected and buried by humanity just as you are doing now. You are the one on the sidelines cheering "crucify him". You would rather have the personality than the true identity of the soul. You are trading connection to your infinite eternal worth for a pittance. Not too smart are you?
I'm smart enough to spot your grievous errors in a microsecond.

Prizebeatz1

I'm smart enough to spot your grievous errors in a microsecond.

You've been convinced by the collective personality to believe an incomplete and inaccurate interpretation. You lack the self-esteem to find out the truth for yourself. You don't think it's worth it. You don't think you're worth it. You'd rather just take what someone else gives you because at least someone else's truth is better than not knowing your own truth. The collective personality has secretly made you bargain away your soul. What profit do you get from it?

Prizebeatz1

What evidence can you give to support the idea that the kingdom is within us?

Thanks!

You are the evidence. The Kingdom is an experience. If you reverse engineer the personality you will come to recognize the young innocent part of you left behind in childhood. That is what the Kingdom is like. You feel natural, innocent, pure, carefree, connected to something universal, profound. There are no fear or worries. It is a miracle of nuclear proportions. Feeling this is necessary for our health. We need to know there is a God and he loves us very very tenderly, unconditionally, without judgement.

Also please be careful since the need for evidence can be an obstacle. The personality makes demands and tries to manipulate things to go its way because it always needs to be in control. We need to let go of this need for control and one way is through practicing letting go of the need to judge everything all the time. We can start with little things and work our way to the point where we can let go of our need to cling to the identity of the personality. We loosen our attachments and experience a spacious openness and vulnerability. After a while we see the emptiness and spaciousness is not a bad thing but a good thing and that we avoided it because we judged it as it made us feel worthless. That emptiness and spaciousness is part of us known as the soul. This is our true identity and we can experience it for ourselves but we need to put down the fruit of judgment sometimes. In time we see the personality is a falsehood, an imitation of something much bigger and better than one could dream. The experience quickly and easily trumps anything ever written in a book.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are the evidence. The Kingdom is an experience. If you reverse engineer the personality you will come to recognize the young innocent part of you left behind in childhood. That is what the Kingdom is like. You feel natural, innocent, pure, carefree, connected to something universal, profound. There are no fear or worries.
It is a miracle of nuclear proportions. Feeling this is necessary for our health. We need to know there is a God and he loves us very very tenderly, unconditionally.

Also please be careful since the need for evidence can be an obstacle. The personality makes demands and tries to manipulate things to go its way because it always needs to be in control. We need to let go of this need for control and one way is through practicing letting go of the need to judge everything all the time. We can start with little things and work our way to the point where we can let go of our need to cling to the identity of the personality. We loosen our attachments and experience a spacious openness and vulnerability. After a while we see the emptiness and spaciousness is not a bad thing but a good thing and that we avoided it because we judged it as it made us feel worthless. That emptiness and space is part of us known as the soul. This is our true identity and we can experience it for ourselves but we need to put down the fruit of judgment sometimes. In time we see the personality is a falsehood, an imitation of something much bigger and better than one could dream.

More New Age mumbo jumbo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Prizebeatz1

More New Age mumbo jumbo.

The literal translation is the mumbo jumbo. You have it in reverse because like most everyone else you don't know any better. You have a god of the personality. God is infinite and eternal. What you have is a God pretending to be infinite and eternal because you don't really understand the scriptures. You just take someone else's interpretation for gold because you don't really understand it and the ones giving you the interpretation don't understand it either.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The literal translation is the mumbo jumbo. You have it in reverse because like most everyone else you don't know any better. You have a god of the personality.

You're a pantheist, right? You believe that everything is god?

Prizebeatz1

Please answer the question.

No. You are the one with the need for labels and definitions. You need to deal with your own issues and see how and why thirst for judgment causes the illusion of separation from what is infinite and eternal. All you're doing is coming up with more reasons why you can't turn within to find the Kingdom. You are acting as the Father of lies. You think you have time and time is the oldest trick in the book. Why don't you first answer the question: is God infinite and eternal?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No. You are the one with the need for labels and definitions. You need to deal with your own issues and see how and why judgment causes the illusion of separation from what is infinite and eternal.

I gladly label myself. I'm a Christian. I'm a truck driver. I'm a man. I'm a bibliophile. I'm an Android phone enthusiast. I'm saved. I'm redeemed. I'm a judge (John 7:24 and other verses.) I'm a road warrior. I'm a dashcammer. I'm a YouTuber. I'm loved.

What labels can you attribute to yourself?