Leftist fascination with fascism

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here we go:-

eider's lie:
... on 13th April you claimed that the US was past the peak of the worst that this sickness could do to the US.

what doser really said:
Another good news day for the US - the new cases count is continuing to decline. Seems like we're past the peak.

what the data show:
Spoiler
[h=3]Daily New Cases in the United States[/h]

The data shows that I was right in what I said, that we were past the peak. We had reached the plateau that we were working toward so that we could begin to achieve herd immunity. And I qualified it with "seems like".

I never stated the following bit of nonsense that eider attributed to me: "of the worst that this sickness could do to the US"

That bit came from eider alone, and to attribute it to me is a lie.

You need to stop lying eider.

ok doser

now, if you remove the part that existed only in your fevered imagination, you get:
... on 13th April you claimed that the US was past the peak of the ...

... of the rise in daily new cases count. I was very clear about that.

... it suggested that you would support a relaxing of State lockdowns back them.

I would indeed and do today, for all those areas in the majority of the country - like my county in upstate NY (still at 60 total cases, 0 deaths) - which have low incidences of infection - continue practicing precautions, but ease the lockdowns

Just think of where the US would be now if it had listened to such as you.

Most of it would have had a two week jump on getting back to some form of normal, instead of being burdened with restrictions which are really only necessary for the naughty disobedient children in Metro NYC and some other hot spots across the country.

But I have to remember that you're from a little country with a small population, nothing like America. How many time zones do you have? One? How adorable. How many people? 66 million? So about the same as California and Texas, together. Or Florida, New York, Illinois and Pennsylvania, together. Adorable.

A wee bit bigger than South Korea. How are you doing compared to South Korea?

Restrictions that are necessary and effective for Metro NYC, for example, are totally unnecessary for Alaska, Montana, West Virginia, Upstate New York, etc, etc

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
These members tell us that they are educated and intellectually capable people, but then insist on telling us junk like this. Is it that they are just knowingly deceiving others, or are they nuts?

They have a belief system, and this belief system includes right-wing politics as one of its aspects. They feel the need to not only defend but also offend in its name because they feel personally threatened whenever their belief system is questioned. They don't want to go there because they cannot accept that their belief system might be incorrect. An incorrect belief system threatens their perception of who they are. They must therefore lash out in order to defend their political and religious beliefs out of a sense of self-preservation.

There is also just some plain trolling going on.

Arthur Brain

They have a belief system, and this belief system includes right-wing politics as one of its aspects. They feel the need to not only defend but also offend in its name because they feel personally threatened whenever their belief system is questioned. They don't want to go there because they cannot accept that their belief system might be incorrect. An incorrect belief system threatens their perception of who they are. They must therefore lash out in order to defend their political and religious beliefs out of a sense of self-preservation.

There is also just some plain trolling going on.

That pretty much nailed it.

:thumb:

eider

Which are more deserving of world sympathy?

the six million victims of the Holocaust?
Such ignorance.
There were 13 million victims of the Holocaust.
Educate yourself.

EDIT: I just read your post to Arthur above......... so why mention only 6 million?
2nd EDIT: But you still kissed out the gypsies, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the blacks, the freemasons, the mentally ill, the physically disabled children, ...... the list goes on....

eider

Oh for sure, remember Nick Griffin from the BNP?

Yes...... I'd almost forgotten that name.
They will still roll out, roll back......... and on......
Extremists will come and come again.....
Cambodias, Holocausts, Rwandas......... over and over...... Bosnias, and more.......

If it wouldn't get corrupted a World police force would be useful, if it could stay true.

Arthur Brain

Such ignorance.
Educate yourself.

EDIT: I just read your post to Arthur above......... so why mention only 6 million?
2nd EDIT: But you still kissed out the gypsies, the Jehovah's Witnesses, the blacks, the freemasons, the mentally ill, the physically disabled children, ...... the list goes on....

And on and on...

Get why I have this troll on ignore now?

;)

Arthur Brain

Yes...... I'd almost forgotten that name.
They will still roll out, roll back......... and on......
Cambodias, Holocausts, Rwandas......... over and over...... Bosnias, and more.......

If it wouldn't get corrupted a World police force would be useful, if it could stay true.

It's best forgotten really along with that "Britain First" racket but not so much as not to be aware of how stupefyingly ignorant certain people can be.

ok doser

doser asks:
Which are more deserving of world sympathy?

the six million victims of the Holocaust?

or

the twelve million victims of the Holodomor?

Such ignorance.
Educate yourself.

And there's my answer

Fascinating

Is this rooted in your national shame at failing to stop the rise of Hitler's Third Reich in contravention of signed accords?

Or in your national love affair with Soviet communism as was so evident among your intellectuals?

Or is it just a personal dislike for Ukies?

ok doser

Because I have never encountered a Holocaust denier who wasn't motivated by anti-semitism - have you?

... people like you, willing to ignore the 4500 poor children who starve to death in India, every day

Because of your national guilt over empire and your contributory effects to the situation that exists today in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh?

Or is it because of your national weariness of playing sahib to a population of dark-skinned inferiors who will never be able to succeed on their own?

Last edited:

eider

And on and on...

Get why I have this troll on ignore now?

;)

Well...... yep.
Some folks can just wear, wear and wear a person down until there's nothing left. And then they go off and find somebody else to wear down.....

I was interested to read that you visited Auschwitz ....... surely you 'did' a beer festival as well? :D

eider

It's best forgotten really along with that "Britain First" racket but not so much as not to be aware of how stupefyingly ignorant certain people can be.

Sure. I have no time for any kind of extreme Nationalism.
I cannot say that I like moderate Conservatism either.
I simply do not believe in unreasonable poverty struggling near unreasonable wealth, so that's me, some kind of Labour supporter.

But extremist nutters, whoever they are..... just spell 'danger' to me.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Sure. I have no time for any kind of extreme Nationalism.
I cannot say that I like moderate Conservatism either.
I simply do not believe in unreasonable poverty struggling near unreasonable wealth, so that's me, some kind of Labour supporter.

But extremist nutters, whoever they are..... just spell 'danger' to me.

Extreme Nationalism? Define that...It was people like you that branded Winston Churchill an extremist while cozying up to that warm fluffy chap Neville Chamberlain a leftist weakling, and in true leftist form an appeaser. True leaders are always hated by leftists, hated for their "extreme" views & nationalist tendencies, while leftist attempt to make nice with that which would be their demise. Love of country, countryman, and the willingness to promote national interests defines nationalism, and leftists like yourself will always call it extreme, you leftist wouldn't know what true extremism was if it bit you in the bum. History always proves leftists to be on the wrong side of the argument...always.

Arthur Brain

Extreme Nationalism? Define that...It was people like you that branded Winston Churchill an extremist while cozying up to that warm fluffy chap Neville Chamberlain a leftist weakling, and in true leftist form an appeaser. True leaders are always hated by leftists, hated for their "extreme" views & nationalist tendencies, while leftist attempt to make nice with that which would be their demise. Love of country, countryman, and the willingness to promote national interests defines nationalism, and leftists like yourself will always call it extreme, you leftist wouldn't know what true extremism was if it bit you in the bum. History always proves leftists to be on the wrong side of the argument...always.

Honestly Rm, I'm surprised at you because I thought you were brighter than this, opinionated sure, but intelligent enough to not make puerile "arguments" like this. If you're really so silly as to try and compartmentalize people into a box then up to you but it's just plain daft. Churchill was a rightfully revered leader at a time when authority such as his was needed so does that sound like extremist branding to you? I was no fan of Margaret Thatcher by a long shot but in times of war she brought strong leadership in turn. Stop trying to insist on what people on a different side of the political spectrum to you actually think because it's dishonest or ignorant, neither of which are good options really. It's easy enough to recognize extremism. Far right neo nazi outfits and hate groups like Britain First really aren't that hard to spot. There's a difference between having a sense of national pride and acting like a bunch of nutters for starters. Your last, as with your first, is just foundation free, empty assertion.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Well...... yep.
Some folks can just wear, wear and wear a person down until there's nothing left. And then they go off and find somebody else to wear down.....

I was interested to read that you visited Auschwitz ....... surely you 'did' a beer festival as well? :D

And that's all he'll continue to do. He's done it before, if you were here when he went bat crazy with his obsession of Town Heretic then you'll know what I'm talking about...he's just gonna keep calling you a retard and troll you as long as you let him. Best just to spare yourself more of the tedious same.

I did indeed and for as long as I live I reckon it'll remain the most sobering day of my life. An unforgettable experience...

I was part of an exchange trip to Slovakia with The Prince's Trust at the time and beer was dirt cheap for tourists at that time so it was pretty much a 'beer festival' every night...

;)

ok doser

... Some folks can just wear, wear and wear a person down ...

Of course what I have been trying to wear down on you is the stupid that I thought at first was a patina but now realize seems to permeate your persona here, the insane retardedness that leads you to focus your attention on my national leader while your own house is burning down. What I've come to discover is that there is no bottom to your stupid, it goes through and through, it is an integral part of your psyche and that if indeed, I was able to totally rid you of irrationality, obsession and insanity, what I would discover is that ... :think:
... there's nothing left....

:sigh:

Last edited:

eider

doser asks:

Is this rooted in your national shame at failing to stop the rise of Hitler's Third Reich in contravention of signed accords?
All of Europe should have moved more quickly. Churchill was about the only one who called out for earlier action.

Or in your national love affair with Soviet communism as was so evident among your intellectuals?
The enemy of your enemy........... educate yourself.

Or is it just a personal dislike for Ukies?
Nope.........

Remind me:- When did WWII commence. ????

eider

I did indeed and for as long as I live I reckon it'll remain the most sobering day of my life. An unforgettable experience...

I was part of an exchange trip to Slovakia with The Prince's Trust at the time and beer was dirt cheap for tourists at that time so it was pretty much a 'beer festival' every night... ;)

Ah.......... Germans and their beer. :chuckle:
During the lockdown wifey and self have one drink per evening a bourbon and Coke. That's it. We haven't got a Guinness in the home or we'd soon get in to all kinds of bad habits. :)