Laura Ingraham apologizes too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Whatever caused your self-disclosure. I was touched and so offered a little self-disclosure myself. Thought it might ease your embarrassment.

Here, you are obsessed with me. I'm not the first to notice that. I think you've projected what you don't like much about yourself, on your idea of me. Maybe you'd be happier not talking to me anymore? I don't care if you do, but it brings out some unpleasant things in you, things you don't seem to be proud of.

But it is an obsession, isn't it? You can't seem to control the kind of person you are.

Ah, you're projecting again, I see. :chuckle:

glorydaz

It could be this 'kid' Hogg was raised in a similar way to the 'kid' I spoke of? Hogg's Mother works for CNN and his Father worked for the FBI. Isn't that a piece of irony?

He got some attention from the media and they've made him the annoying little twerp we see today. Before that he was a "lost in the crowd" little follower...probably made fun of those smaller than he is.

rexlunae

Hogg is one that uses the Constitution in a way that was not intended ----- hollering fire in a crowed room (with foul language to boot).
Despicable.

I don't think you understand that phrase "hollering fire in a crow[d]ed room". It's not a metaphor.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
DAVID HOGG: The Unfiltered, Unpopular Truth! | Louder With Crowder

Steven Crowder breaks down everything wrong with the David Hogg phenomenon, why he’s wrong, why the media loves him and why it’s OK to criticize his ideas.

10 minutes

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
david-hogg-professional-asshat.jpg

One of the boys from Brazil?????
:think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DAVID HOGG: The Unfiltered, Unpopular Truth! | Louder With Crowder

Steven Crowder breaks down everything wrong with the David Hogg phenomenon, why he’s wrong, why the media loves him and why it’s OK to criticize his ideas.

10 minutes
When he made that smirky insult mocking the elderly and their phones, I would have been across that table and had him by the ear, if he were a child of mine.
What a nasty unkind thing to say about an entire generation of people.
:down:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When he made that smirky insult mocking the elderly and their phones, I would have been across that table and had him by the ear, if he were a child of mine.
What a nasty unkind thing to say about an entire generation of people.
:down:
I should have posted it in musty's new Hogg thread. I'll probably put it in the Crowder thread too, to have it on record. People need to see and hear what this guy is really all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.