Kremlin or Trump Tower?

fool

Hall of Fame
Oh, I get it now. If you run on an "America first" platform, you purposely buy your suits and ties in China and have dealings with Chinese companies where you receive all kinds of kickbacks and bribes so that you'll make your point?

There it is again!
Let me try to explain this to you.
That's not how kickbacks and bribes work.
If you are paying someone to make you ties, or suits, or something they don't give you kickbacks and bribes. Then you would just be getting your own money back.
You give them bribes, to grease the wheels and get your product made and moved around.
To get your deals approved.

You can't bribe someone to buy ties from you, because it would cost you money. You would simply make the price of the ties such that you win the sale. If your ties cost more, then the bribe would have to be equal to the savings in which case you would cut the price of the ties.

Are you talking about embezzling?

fool

Hall of Fame
As Donald Trump reveled in a five-state primary sweep last night, he sounded a familiar note about his business prowess. "I know about dealing with China," he said in his victory remarks. "I've made billions of dollars dealing with China."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-lucked-most-lucrative-155819514.html

And now (according to a Trump lemming) he and his good buddy Vlad are going to bite the communist hand that feeds Donald.

Do you think China is a threat?
How would you deal with it were you to win the Donaldency?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There it is again!
Let me try to explain this to you.
That's not how kickbacks and bribes work.
If you are paying someone to make you ties, or suits, or something they don't give you kickbacks and bribes. Then you would just be getting your own money back.
You give them bribes, to grease the wheels and get your product made and moved around.
To get your deals approved.

You can't bribe someone to buy ties from you, because it would cost you money. You would simply make the price of the ties such that you win the sale. If your ties cost more, then the bribe would have to be equal to the savings in which case you would cut the price of the ties.

I can see that you're terribly confused. Trump buying his ties and suits from China doesn't have anything to do with bribes and kickbacks. I pointed it out to show his hypocrisy for allegedly being a proponent of "America first".

As mentioned in my above post:

As Donald Trump reveled in a five-state primary sweep last night, he sounded a familiar note about his business prowess. "I know about dealing with China," he said in his victory remarks. "I've made billions of dollars dealing with China."

That's where the bribes and kickbacks happen. I'm looking forward to the fraud being exposed further.

Do you think China is a threat?
How would you deal with it were you to win the Donaldency Degeneracy?

Fixed that typo for ya.
China isn't a threat to Donald Trump, as " [he's] made billions of dollars dealing with China."