Kremlin or Trump Tower?

Morpheus

It has been asked, when it comes to Russia why doesn't Trump act like Trump? Typically he portrays himself as the "tough guy", with all the bluster and bravado. Yet when it comes to Russia, no matter what they do, he shifts blame away from them and treats them like his closest family.

Apparently Putin/Russia isn't the only questionable association Trump has.

Trump Partied New Year’s Eve with Convicted Felon-With-Mob-Ties ‘Joey No Socks’ Cinque

Davies: For insight into Trump, look at his friends

fool

Hall of Fame
fool said:
Show me the Laundry.

That's not Laundry, that's some papers that say there is laundry.
I'll believe it when I see the evidence.
Keep in mind that if Donald the Degenerate did some sexual act with a child (or children if that's his "thing"), the FSB (Federal Security Service, formerly the KGB) will be saving that for future use (literally making it a "Trump card").
Show me the evidence. Until then all you have is talk.

fool

Hall of Fame
It has been asked, when it comes to Russia why doesn't Trump act like Trump? Typically he portrays himself as the "tough guy", with all the bluster and bravado. Yet when it comes to Russia, no matter what they do, he shifts blame away from them and treats them like his closest family.

Finally a decent observation.
Trump and Putin are going to war with China.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Finally a decent observation.
Trump and Putin are going to war with China.

Page 8, paragraph 5

"...attention away from Trump's business dealings with China and other emerging markets...involved the payments of large bribes and kickbacks..."
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Go to war with a country who fills Donald Trump's pockets with dirty bribe money?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Gee, you've been on TOL since 2003 and have only been "Thanked" 403 times? Your opinions MUST hold a lot of weight? Sort of like "Buddha."

Well, the Buddha and I don't choose to live at ToL nor bolster our self-esteem by monitoring the ad pop number of trolls that agree to the non-stop, low-brow posting....but hey..to each, their own :idunno:

BTW I don't know about the Buddha but I live by the motto: The the more empty the can the louder the rattle....now go check your post total Mr 2011 then get back to me. :up:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Sounds like you're a big fan of mass murderer Vladimir Putin.

Where were you when Obama was bombing weddings?

Exposing him for the murdering secular humanist that he is.

Now it's my turn to expose Donald Trump of the same.

Back to my earlier statement: It sounds like you're a big fan of mass murderer Vladimir Putin.

Care to address that, oh wait, you already did:

Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley

Oh my god, peace is breaking out! It's a commie-Russian-alt right-Martian conspiracy

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl: Actually you were indifferent to it.

I'd ask you to provide evidence backing that statement, but since you're not into presenting evidence, I won't even ask.

Now if it was a homo wedding :think:

I can only imagine that you get goose bumps every time you look at my avatar and say to yourself:

"Who would have thought that a republican stood for Libertarians values"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
yep - that's our moby - silent on obama and an admitted hillary -booster this past fall

Still not a harsh word from Trump lemmings about Donald the Degenerates close ties to mass murderer Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin (Libertarians, they're so predictable).