Kremlin or Trump Tower?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Still not a harsh word from Trump lemmings about Donald the Degenerates close ties to mass murderer Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin (Libertarians, they're so predictable).

and you probably won't get one until it's proven and not merely speculation :idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Still not a harsh word from Trump lemmings about Donald the Degenerates close ties to mass murderer Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin (Libertarians, they're so predictable).

and you probably won't get one until it's proven and not merely speculation :idunno:

Actually the term used was "unverified".

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensing...ties-to-russia?utm_term=.wkpkDEk9K#.syg5Za5L0

That's the beautiful thing about Intelligence Agencies: They verify things.

fool

Hall of Fame
Page 8, paragraph 5

"...attention away from Trump's business dealings with China and other emerging markets...involved the payments of large bribes and kickbacks..."
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Go to war with a country who fills Donald Trump's pockets with dirty bribe money?

Dude, that's not how bribes work.
He would be bribing them, filling their pockets with dirty bribe money. It's still not something he would want public but the fact that you read and thought they would bribe him makes me wonder what else you don't understand.
When a cop pulls over a motorist for speeding does the Cop bribe the Motorist?
Is that why you're not a cop anymore?

fool

Hall of Fame

ok doser

Trump and Putin are going to war with China.
I just posted that.

and i read it on the internet!

so it must be true!

Dude, that's not how bribes work.
He would be bribing them, filling their pockets with dirty bribe money. It's still not something he would want public but the fact that you read and thought they would bribe him makes me wonder what else you don't understand.
When a cop pulls over a motorist for speeding does the Cop bribe the Motorist?
Is that why you're not a cop anymore?

:darwinsm:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

ok doser

.... the brilliant one-liners of drbrumley and ok doser...

dude - that's all you're worth - you're a joke and you don't even know it, what with your incessant cries of "debate me! debate me!"

:think: just like that other joke on the site, your boyfriend artie

fool

Hall of Fame

fool

Hall of Fame
dude - that's all you're worth - you're a joke and you don't even know it, what with your incessant cries of "debate me! debate me!"

:think: just like that other joke on the site, your boyfriend artie

I don't think AB and ACW have anything in common besides being the same Species.

Except they both hate Trump :think:

drbrumley

The Neocon’s declaration of war against Trump

One paragraph of article.

First, and this is the really crucial part, there is more than enough here to impeach Trump on numerous grounds both political and legal. Let me repeat again – this is an attempt at removing Donald Trump from the White House. This is a political coup d’etat.

Arthur Brain

I don't think AB and ACW have anything in common besides being the same Species.

Pretty much but if the sad git wants to waste his time trolling when he's on ignore then it's his to waste I guess, sad as it is.

Except they both hate Trump :think:

I don't hate the guy, don't hate anyone but I dislike the man and a lot of what he stands for.

fool

Hall of Fame
Thanks again for acknowledging that you Trump lemmings aren't worthy of debate.

BTW, guess where the billionaire buys his suits and ties from?

"China, China, China".

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/index.html

He has them made there, everyone knows that, it's part of his point.
Do you understand what his point is?
About China?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/12/politics/china-tillerson/
Hong Kong (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's pick for secretary of state has set the stage for a potential showdown with China over the South China Sea, saying that China should be denied access to the artificial islands it has built in the disputed waters.

Trump doesn't care who makes his ties for cheap, he cares about the 5 trillion dollar trade corridor that China is posturing towards.
Do you rake your leaves while your house is on fire?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Thanks again for acknowledging that you Trump lemmings aren't worthy of debate.

BTW, guess where the billionaire buys his suits and ties from?

"China, China, China".

He has them made there, everyone knows that, it's part of his point.

Do you understand what his point is?
About China?

Oh, I get it now. If you run on an "America first" platform, you purposely buy your suits and ties in China and have dealings with Chinese companies where you receive all kinds of kickbacks and bribes so that you'll make your point?

LOL...you Trump lemmings are sure good for laughs.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As Donald Trump reveled in a five-state primary sweep last night, he sounded a familiar note about his business prowess. "I know about dealing with China," he said in his victory remarks. "I've made billions of dollars dealing with China."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-lucked-most-lucrative-155819514.html

And now (according to a Trump lemming) he and his good buddy Vlad are going to bite the communist hand that feeds Donald.