ECT Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The terms are interchangeable.

Check them out.

LA

I said
There interchangeable only in the milk understanding. When one goes into the meat understanding they are separated.. Just like in the milk saved and salvation are the same, but in the meat they are separated.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
There interchangeable only in the milk understanding. When one goes into the meat understanding they are separated.. Just like in the milk saved and salvation are the same, but in the meat they are separated.

Give scripture for that, without opinion.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mat 19:23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Mat 19:23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

I said
That's right either place.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are different. Many people have as yet not entered the kingdom of God. And yet they still hold to their carnality and try to explain the Word of God with the wisdom of man. One needs to enter the kingdom of God to even be sanctified(the washing of water by the Word). One should understand that the kingdom of God is inside you. Where you will go through all the tests of crucifing the flesh(outer person) with all of its emotions & feelings. You can only enter by being led by the Holy Spirit(verses). But there are those who abide in the milk and worship in the flesh(according to their feelings & emotions) which is a deception in itself. To get into the meat(verses) one has to know the difference between the milk and the meat. And you can only find that in the meat.

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven are different. The kingdom of God is inside yourself where only the Holy Spirit(verses) can lead you. But He won't unless you cooporate with Him(verses). When He takes you inside yourself it will be to separate your inner man with your outer person. And the whole time your unclean spirits(emotions) will be trying to stop you. But if you make it in you will do a kind of war against your outer person(feelings & emotions) and this leads to sanctification(washing of water by the Word) this is where you find salvation.
The kingdom of Heaven is out there in space where God the Fathers throne is at. And where the good angels live with the Father and with the Son-Jesus.
Some people will never get to enter the kingdom of God. That would be those who justify their uncleans spirits. Which means they are controlled more by their unclean spirits than the Word of God.

One cant enter the kingdom of God with wisdom. The only way to enter the kingdom of God is by following the Holy Spirit in. And the only way to follow the Holy Spirit is to submit to Him. And stand on every verse that the Holy Spirit gives you. And you only have one of two responses. You either obey the verse He gives you or you repent. No logic, no reasoning acceptable. Obey or repent. Excuses only stop you from entering.

There are so many ways that one can be disqualified, and disciples dont know it. A disciple is a student or beginner in Christianity. Now because someone who has fallen from grace or fallen short or been disqualifed doesnt know it them selves. It is easy for them to lead a disciple down the wrong path. When God has turned a person over to a reprobate mind, the person doesnt have the spiritual knowledge to discern it, and they become the blind leading the blind. Also a hypocrite doesnt know he is a hypocrite. The only evidence of any of this is having less verses now than you had a year ago. Because a christians growth, is in their growing in the Spirit, or in the idea that their still teaching the same thing today that they taught a year ago, if their on the same message. Where is their growth? This is the way to check yourself.
Wikipedia said:
Ignoratio Elenchi, according to Aristotle, is a fallacy which arises from “ignorance of the nature of refutation.” In order to refute an assertion, Aristotle says we must prove it's contradictory; the proof, consequently, of a proposition which stood in any other relation than that to the original, would be an ignoratio elenchi… Since Aristotle, the scope of the fallacy has been extended to include all cases of proving the wrong point… “I am required to prove a certain conclusion; I prove, not that, but one which is likely to be mistaken for it; in that lies the fallacy… For instance, instead of proving that ‘this person has committed an atrocious fraud,’ you prove that ‘this fraud he is accused of is atrocious;’” … The nature of the fallacy, then, consists in substituting for a certain issue another which is more or less closely related to it, and arguing the substituted issue. The fallacy does not take into account whether the arguments do or do not really support the substituted issue, it only calls attention to the fact that they do not constitute a proof of the original one… It is a particularly prevalent and subtle fallacy and it assumes a great variety of forms. But whenever it occurs and whatever form it takes, it is brought about by an assumption that leads the person guilty of it to substitute for a definite subject of inquiry another which is in close relation with it.

—Arthur Ernest Davies, "Fallacies" in A Text-Book of Logic
The phrase ignoratio elenchi is Latin meaning "an ignoring of a refutation". Here elenchi is the genitive singular of the Latin noun elenchus, which is from the Greek ἔλεγχος elenchos, meaning an argument of disproof or refutation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_irrelevance
Teknia.com said:
Dictionary: ἔλεγχος, ου, ὁ
Greek transliteration: elenchos
Simplified transliteration: elenchos

Strong's number: 1650

Frequency in New Testament: 1

Definition: pr. a trial in order to proof, a proof; meton. a certain persuasion, Heb. 11:1

Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the realization (Gr. hypostasis) of what is hoped for and evidence (elenchos | ἔλεγχος | nom sg masc) of things not seen.

https://www.teknia.com/greek-dictionary/elenchos

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Let me explain something about knowledge or wisdom. Knowledge is knowing the machanics of something. Wisdom is in knowing how to appy it.
We have the knowledge of God. We have the knowledge of man. Gods ways are not our ways, and our ways are not Gods ways. And they don't mix together. And we have dictionaries, we have carnal dictionaries like websters and funk and wagnal. And we have bible dictionaries like nelsons, and strongs. The problem with understanding is they don't mix together. If you want the truth about the bible you must use a bible dictionary. Now we go one step deeper into understanding. And that would be the revelations of Jesus Christ. Which goes much deeper into knowledge and defining things.
There are rules of believing in the bible.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Confusion comes when you use the wrong dictionary for the right knowledge. Or the right knowledge with the wrong dictionary.

tomlapalm

Squeaky , Rev 22 says YOU do not have a part in the Book of LIFE

I said
No because of the veil over the old testament. I think satan inspired some of the old testament. That was one of the reasons Jesus had to come.

tomlapalm

you add to scripture, you take away(ignore) scripture and you ascribe God's written Word to Satan

who else fits the verse better than you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you add to scripture, you take away(ignore) scripture and you ascribe God's written Word to Satan

who else fits the verse better than you?

I said
lol That is the problem you have me mixed up with someone else. I don't believe in the trinity doctrine. They add all kinds of stuff to the doctrine. Now show me a scripture that I ignore. If I do I will thank you if I don't your bearing false witness again, and again, and again.

tomlapalm

you have got to be delusional

you ignore , dismiss the ENTIRE OT.

you ignore dismiss EVERY Gospel , or any teaching of events before the Cross.

There is only a small amount that you say you believe but you get it wrong because of your other beliefs

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you have got to be delusional

you ignore , dismiss the ENTIRE OT.

you ignore dismiss EVERY Gospel , or any teaching of events before the Cross.

There is only a small amount that you say you believe but you get it wrong because of your other beliefs

I said
Just what I said your bearing false witness again. My revelations are from the whole new testament. From the birth of Christ until the book of revelations. I even have some from the old testament.
Do you even know that you use all these gross exaggerations to make your argument? I'm glad I'm not stuck in your mind and have to listen to what you call logic. Its all emotions.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Just what I said your bearing false witness again. My revelations are from the whole new testament. From the birth of Christ until the book of revelations.
Do you even know that you use all these gross exaggerations to make your argument? I'm glad I'm not stuck in your mind and have to listen to what you call logic. Its all emotions.

You should be saying, the New Testament from the DEATH of Christ to Revelation.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well summer is here. Its time for a vacation again. So I'll be gone for awhile. And may God open your eyes to the truth, which is the quoted Word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, this is not true.

I said
If you don't know that then you haven't entered the kingdom yet.

Luke 17:20-21
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
(NKJ)