ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There are atheist on this board that have some of the milk understanding.
If they don't know Christ they are not babes in Christ learning from the milk, they have just heard some things some Christians have for starters.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If they don't know Christ they are not babes in Christ learning from the milk, they have just heard some things some Christians have for starters.

I said
No one KNOWS Christ until the come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. And they have crucified all their emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No one KNOWS Christ until the come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. And they have crucified all their emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)
If you are born again you have given your life to God and Jesus since He (Jesus) gave His life for you. You no longer live after the pattern of this world, the pattern of sin.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you are born again you have given your life to God and Jesus since He (Jesus) gave His life for you. You no longer live after the pattern of this world, the pattern of sin.

I said
Yes and I'm a brand new creation. What I used to like I no longer like. What I used to dislike I now like. Even my taste buds are different. I wear different kind of clothes I wear my hair different. New creation means just that. Can you say that honestly?

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes and I'm a brand new creation. What I used to like I no longer like. What I used to dislike I now like. Even my taste buds are different. I wear different kind of clothes I wear my hair different. New creation means just that. Can you say that honestly?

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)
It's not just a change of lifestyle, it is that your lifestyle has been changed by God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's not just a change of lifestyle, it is that your lifestyle has been changed by God.

I said
When you obey every verse that enters your mind over all your own thoughts and feelings and walk after the Holy Spirit you will change. And if you do this for atleast eleven years you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. The revelations of Jesus Christ is the evidence that you are looking for. When you can purge all your carnality and crucify all your emotions you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. If you haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ you are not His'. And you are not born again. That is how God changes us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you obey every verse that enters your mind over all your own thoughts and feelings and walk after the Holy Spirit you will change. And if you do this for atleast eleven years you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. The revelations of Jesus Christ is the evidence that you are looking for. When you can purge all your carnality and crucify all your emotions you will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. If you haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ you are not His'. And you are not born again. That is how God changes us.
A person is not born again over time. A person is born again in an instant when the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in them and they become a child of God, a servant of the King, a temple of the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A person is not born again over time. A person is born again in an instant when the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in them and they become a child of God, a servant of the King, a temple of the Holy Spirit.

I said
Well its obvious we don't agree. I got my facts from experience. Where did you get yours?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The word of God, the Bible.

I said
Look your not open to the things that I am. These conversations are getting silly.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

Do you know how to agree to disagree?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Look your not open to the things that I am. These conversations are getting silly.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

Do you know how to agree to disagree?
I can't agree with you if you say a person is not born again when the Spirit of God comes to dwell in them, at the moment of salvation.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I can't agree with you if you say a person is not born again when the Spirit of God comes to dwell in them, at the moment of salvation.

I said
It takes the Holy Spirit to lead one in crucifying the flesh to work out their salvation. When one is born again they have their salvation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It takes the Holy Spirit to lead one in crucifying the flesh to work out their salvation. When one is born again they have their salvation.
The Holy Spirit can work in the life of an unbeliever though not dwelling in them. But the unbeliever is then not born again. To be born again and know it is to know that the Holy Spirit now dwells within you permanently (and for it to be a fact of reality, not just a contrived statement or some type of excuse for behavior)... such that a person can know they are saved and that they have eternal life.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit can work in the life of an unbeliever though not dwelling in them. But the unbeliever is then not born again. To be born again and know it is to know that the Holy Spirit now dwells within you permanently (and for it to be a fact of reality, not just a contrived statement or some type of excuse for behavior)... such that a person can know they are saved and that they have eternal life.

I said
Its obvious you don't know who the Holy Spirit is. Are you saying Jesus lied to us?

John 16:7
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its obvious you don't know who the Holy Spirit is. Are you saying Jesus lied to us?

John 16:7
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
(NKJ)
I have no objection to this verse. But look at all the verses about the Holy Spirit, and in particular about what it means to be born again and to have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have no objection to this verse. But look at all the verses about the Holy Spirit, and in particular about what it means to be born again and to have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

I said
I have had revelations on all of it. All you have is your own opinion. And there is no greater depth of understanding than the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I have had revelations on all of it. All you have is your own opinion. And there is no greater depth of understanding than the revelations of Jesus Christ.
But if you are not born again and saved then all of your learning gets you nothing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You cannot come to the revelations of Jesus Christ until you are born again.
A person who is born again can hear clearly from God, as they have the Holy Spirit residing in them.

The word of God will never contradict the written word of God, so studying the Bible makes sense for the Christian. In fact, only the Christian can study the Bible with understanding. All other study of the Bible either leads to limited understanding or by the Holy Spirit a person may become convicted and changed, born again and therefore saved.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A person who is born again can hear clearly from God, as they have the Holy Spirit residing in them.

The word of God will never contradict the written word of God, so studying the Bible makes sense for the Christian. In fact, only the Christian can study the Bible with understanding. All other study of the Bible either leads to limited understanding or by the Holy Spirit a person may become convicted and changed, born again and therefore saved.

I said
Only an intellectual idiot can hear from God. You see God doesn't speak to us directly anymore.

John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
(NKJ)

Heb 1:1-2

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
(NKJ)

Now there is a spirit out there that claims to be god. Maybe he is the one you think is God.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)