Kingdom gospel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
These MAD people are raving lunatics!

Somehow, I think of you as being the "Personification of Ignorance." Are there any reasons why I would be thinking that way about you? I surely hope you can list a couple of dozen reasons why. I mean, there may be a myriad of reasons, of that, I'm certain. You know what I mean? Probably not, because, that's ONE of the reasons.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Amen. Couldn't agree more!

Any return to the sacrificial system after the one time sacrifice of Christ for all sin for all time is blasphemy and is most likely what the mark of the beast will revolve around.

I see some uncertainty in your opinion. Are you attempting to use your brilliant lack of insight to make a point? Some people succeed at making a good point and then, there's YOU.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
None of the scriptures I posted showed that I spurn the grace of Christ which was first available to the 3000 on the day of Pentecost, well before Paul was saved.

Barnabus for example of one who was saved through grace before Paul was.

Paul was very careful about warning the believers against sinning after they were saved.

Madists claim Paul taught the grace of Christ was that a believer can sin and not be held to account for it.

LA.

Avoid that LA Freeway. It's always congested with false doctrine.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Avoid that LA Freeway. It's always congested with false doctrine.

If it is false then you could use scripture to show it, instead of just giving your opinion, with derogatory remarks of the character of others, which is a satanic technique punishable by death in the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

You don't understand works in the bible because even Jesus said Christians will have works in his council to the seven churches of Asia.

There are works of the Spirit - love, joy, peace etc.

and there are works of the law - feasts, Sabbaths, eating kosher

Christians are required to have the works of the Spirit and even Paul said that in Galatians, he just called them fruits.

Ye do err, greatly!

Oh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If it is false then you could use scripture to show it, instead of just giving your opinion, with derogatory remarks of the character of others, which is a satanic technique punishable by death in the lake of fire.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

LA

Seems like you're going off the "Emotional deep end" don't ya think? Perhaps, that's the problem: you don't think?