Kingdom gospel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One of LAs, many problems is, he has no ability to laugh at himself. If he were only able to do that, he would be able to laugh along with the rest of us. After all, we have a lot of fun laughing at him, don't we? I know I do.

Epoisses

Somehow, I think of you as being the "Personification of Ignorance." Are there any reasons why I would be thinking that way about you? I surely hope you can list a couple of dozen reasons why. I mean, there may be a myriad of reasons, of that, I'm certain. You know what I mean? Probably not, because, that's ONE of the reasons.

Perverting the gospel was the highest sin according to Paul and your 'kingdom gospel' certainly fits the bill.

Epoisses

If LA would believe the gospel, he'd be welcomed with open arms by "us".

If you just bow down to the beauty of Jezebel our queen we will shower you with gifts.

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. Rev. 2:20-23

Jesus was not politically correct!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perverting the gospel was the highest sin according to Paul and your 'kingdom gospel' certainly fits the bill.

Your opinions seem to not be worth much on the "Thanks" scale. I mean, come on, "501" Thanks for three years of effort? Looks as if you failed along the way. :rotfl:

Epoisses

Your opinions seem to not be worth much on the "Thanks" scale. I mean, come on, "501" Thanks for three years of effort? Looks as if you failed along the way. :rotfl:

Grosbo Bamalamadingdong and his effort gospel. This guy stands for grace? I'll take Joseph Prince over you any day.

Epoisses

The ministry of Christ was a transition period away from the law and into grace. There are examples of him commanding law observance and sacrifice at the temple but there are even more examples of him commanding faith and love. Every miracle he performed required faith from Jew and Gentile alike so that should tell you what direction he was going and in 70AD the exclamation point was emphatically placed. The law is obsolete and any return to it in our day just turns into legalism. As far as I am concerned every sermon should be on grace, faith and love as one harmonious whole. Any presentation without love makes faith meaningless. Any presentation without grace turns into legalism. And any presentation without faith is just good news for someone else. Grace by faith expressed in love is the pure apostolic gospel.