Kingdom gospel

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't preach grace. You preach two standards and two plans and two gospels. All the apostles of Christ preached grace and while many clung to the remmants of Judaism they were Christians not some 'kingdom - faith plus works' abomination.

All the apostles of Christ preached grace

=his saint Judas

Sssssssssssssssssssss................

Danoh

There were Jewish believers and Gentile believers in the church of Rome in the 1st century. Do you deny this?

You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

I have never neither denied those believers at Rome were members of Body of Christ, nor that they were comprised of formerly lost Jews and Gentiles.

:doh:

Danoh

Epoisses, what exactly did you mean by "I gave my heart to Jesus"?

What is your understanding of what that is?

Ben Masada

Grace is unmerited, free and guaranteed to every believer in Christ. Grace is even given to unbelievers to lead them to Christ. There is only one way to lose grace and according to Paul it is by trusting in the law (Gal. 5:4). So all the proponents of law with their high and holy posturing are in reality cut off from grace and enemies of the gospel.

In that case, Jesus was cut off from grace and became an enemy of the gospel of Paul because, in a parable of his about hell fire, he said that the only way to escape it, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) What I understand from this teaching of Jesus is that he was a classical proponent of the Law.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In that case, Jesus was cut off from grace and became an enemy of the gospel of Paul because, in a parable of his about hell fire, he said that the only way to escape it, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) What I understand from this teaching of Jesus is that he was a classical proponent of the Law.

that was the letter of the law -
Jesus taught the spirit of the law -
love God and your neighbor -
all law hangs on that

Ben Masada

that was the letter of the law -
Jesus taught the spirit of the law -
love God and your neighbor -
all law hangs on that

Love does not acknowledge law. One either loves or he/she doesn't. If you ever find something like "Thou shall love" it is to mean knowledge, to know, to learn about something or someone. The point is that there is no commandment to love someone.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Love does not acknowledge law. One either loves or he/she doesn't. If you ever find something like "Thou shall love" it is to mean knowledge, to know, to learn about something or someone. The point is that there is no commandment to love someone.

Jesus said there is

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The dispensation of grace has been always since the day the Lord gave us the Law to make our living in society possible to live. Only the Lord Almighty is our Savior and Redeemer. (Isaiah 43:1,3) To be a member of the body of "Christ", one must join God's Covenant with His People according to Isaiah 56:1-8 and get a name even better than sons and daughters. "Christ" means the Anointed One of the Lord and, according to Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what "Christ" means, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Son of God. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me."(Exodus 4:22,23)

You see things from another perspective, because, you're Jewish. So, naturally, we'll not have a meeting of the minds.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yup.

Father raised Him.

Who's trinity?

No.

By Jesus.

Depends solely on God.

No.

No.

For everybody.

It all pays the same.

What's a trinity?

Your ignorance is so vast, I just don't want to take the time to correct or lead you on the right path. You wouldn't listen anyway. My fellow "Grace Gospel" believers will be able to look at your answers and tell right away where you are totally oblivious and befuddled.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't preach grace. You preach two standards and two plans and two gospels. All the apostles of Christ preached grace and while many clung to the remmants of Judaism they were Christians not some 'kingdom - faith plus works' abomination.

I realize a blind man, such as yourself has his limitations. Therefore it's useless to entertain thoughts that you might just "catch on" to what I'm posting. Admit it, you just don't get it. It'll go easier on ya. Know what I mean? Most likely not? I'm afraid you'd trip over a raisin and injure yourself somehow.

Ben Masada

You see things from another perspective, because, you're Jewish. So, naturally, we'll not have a meeting of the minds.

You mean you don't have what it takes to discuss the Scriptures with a Jew! You know at least, as a Christian that you are using a Jew to teach against his own Faith which was Judaism which I consider vandalism of a religion by another. Why not stick with Paul and leave Jesus alone? Paul was the founder of Christianity, not Jesus. (Acts 11:26)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You mean you don't have what it takes to discuss the Scriptures with a Jew! You know at least, as a Christian that you are using a Jew to teach against his own Faith which was Judaism which I consider vandalism of a religion by another. Why not stick with Paul and leave Jesus alone? Paul was the founder of Christianity, not Jesus. (Acts 11:26)

So, sue me.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Quote please!

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Ben Masada

Matthew 22:36-40King James Version (KJV)

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I think I told you that love is an emotion and emotion recognizes no law. I also told you that "Thou shall love" is to be read as thou shall know, learn or study as much as you can about, for instance the Lord. And to love your neighbor as you love yourself is impossible even among family; the closest of family. Love qua emotion is to be interpreted only metaphorically.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think I told you that love is an emotion and emotion recognizes no law. I also told you that "Thou shall love" is to be read as thou shall know, learn or study as much as you can about, for instance the Lord. And to love your neighbor as you love yourself is impossible even among family; the closest of family. Love qua emotion is to be interpreted only metaphorically.

do you have trouble loving yourself?