Kingdom gospel

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul said that Abraham was saved by faith not works!!

That refutes all D'ists by itself.

How do you explain what Gospels were being preached after the DBR of Christ? Why did Paul preach to the Gentiles: "Faith without works?" While Peter preached, "Faith plus works? how do you explain the descrepancy?
Also, you still haven't given your personal testimony? Why is that?

Epoisses

How do you explain what Gospels were being preached after the DBR of Christ? Why did Paul preach to the Gentiles: "Faith without works?" While Peter preached, "Faith plus works? how do you explain the descrepancy?
Also, you still haven't given your personal testimony? Why is that?

We already quoted the verses from Acts where Peter preached grace.

But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. Acts 15:11

What is this DBR you keep quoting?

Epoisses

Then, why did Peter preach to the Jews, they must have faith plus works? So, did James.

There are works of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience etc.

There are also works of the law - feasts, Sabbaths, eating kosher

Christians are required to have works or fruits of the Spirit.

Epoisses

Until you've given a personal testimony about your eternal life, I'll not continue.

I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 8 years old and lived a pretty normal teenage life until my early twenties when I tested God one night to see if he was real and he sent me to the emergency room. A few years later I again gave my heart to Jesus and received the Holy Spirit. I went thru maybe 8 years of terrible trials and tribulations until Jesus revealed the gospel to me thru the book of Romans. I've been content in the Lord ever since.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 8 years old and lived a pretty normal teenage life until my early twenties when I tested God one night to see if he was real and he sent me to the emergency room. A few years later I again gave my heart to Jesus and received the Holy Spirit. I went thru maybe 8 years of terrible trials and tribulations until Jesus revealed the gospel to me thru the book of Romans. I've been content in the Lord ever since.

Then, why do you go to war with those who try and preach the Grace Gospel?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It makes no sense to say you believe what Paul says, then, turn around and fight those who preach God's Grace given to those who place their total faith in Christ as their Savior. Do you agree with what I've just said?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did Christ die for the sins of all humanity?
Did Christ resurrect from the dead?
Was Christ a member of the Trinity?
Are we saved by hearing the Gospel and placing our faith in Christ?
Are we guaranteed eternal life?
Are we sealed, indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ?
Are we a Child of God through God's Grace and our faith?
Isn't salvation given to those who place their faith in Christ and not by their works?
Will there be a judgment for the unbelievers?
Will believers be given rewards?
Is there a Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet, they are one?

EPO, which one of these do you disagree with?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did Christ die for the sins of all humanity?
Did Christ resurrect from the dead?
Was Christ a member of the Trinity?
Are we saved by hearing the Gospel and placing our faith in Christ?
Are we guaranteed eternal life?
Are we sealed, indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ?
Are we a Child of God through God's Grace and our faith?
Isn't salvation given to those who place their faith in Christ and not by their works?
Will there be a judgment for the unbelievers?
Will believers be given rewards?
Is there a Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet, they are one?

EPO, which one of these do you disagree with?

Well, at least we're all in agreement about these matters. That's progress.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, the "Kingdom Gospel" was preached to the House of Israel and pertained to a period of time in the future, when Christ will return to earth and sit on the throne of David and rule for a thousand years.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's what Peter and the other Apostles were preaching to the House of Israel, Scattered Tribes of Israel, The Jews. While Paul was preaching the Grace Gospel to the Gentiles. Which means when the Gentile believer died he went directly to Heaven.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Today, in this "Dispensation of Grace," as Paul describes it, both Jew and Gentile are saved by hearing the Gospel and placing their faith in Christ as their Savior. When they die they go straight to Heaven as they are a member of the Body of Christ.