Kingdom gospel

Danoh

I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 8 years old and lived a pretty normal teenage life until my early twenties when I tested God one night to see if he was real and he sent me to the emergency room. A few years later I again gave my heart to Jesus and received the Holy Spirit. I went thru maybe 8 years of terrible trials and tribulations until Jesus revealed the gospel to me thru the book of Romans. I've been content in the Lord ever since.

Talk about a confusion of law and grace, together with an additional confusion - superstition.

No wonder you are clueless about Mid-Acts even as you read our posts...

Sad...sad...sad...

And oy vey!

:chuckle:

Epoisses

Talk about a confusion of law and grace, together with an additional confusion - superstition.

No wonder you are clueless about Mid-Acts even as you read our posts...

Sad...sad...sad...

And oy vey!

:chuckle:

You're gonna make fun of my testimony! A new low for the perverters of the gospel.

Danoh

Thank you captain obvious! Why don't you go back to perverting Romans chap. 2. That seems to be your forte.

Yo, knucklehead - Romans 1:18-3:20 is dealing with the issue of why God in His wrath first turned from the Gentile and then the Jew.

It is within that, that it mentions momentary circumcision moments the Gentile would at times get right; and by them show the Jew was in uncircumcusion in contrast.

Put away your, I'm sure; endless books"about."

Epoisses

It makes no sense to say you believe what Paul says, then, turn around and fight those who preach God's Grace given to those who place their total faith in Christ as their Savior. Do you agree with what I've just said?

You don't preach grace. You preach two standards and two plans and two gospels. All the apostles of Christ preached grace and while many clung to the remmants of Judaism they were Christians not some 'kingdom - faith plus works' abomination.

Epoisses

Yo, knucklehead - Romans 1:18-3:20 is dealing with the issue of why God in His wrath first turned from the Gentile and then the Jew.

It is within that, that it mentions momentary circumcision moments the Gentile would at times get right; and by them show the Jew was in uncircumcusion in contrast.

Put away your, I'm sure; endless books"about."

You're so stupid you can't even admit that there were Jewish and Gentile believers in the same church!

Danoh

Let's hear your testimony. Of how you were brainwashed into the cult of D'ism.

Tired of all the inconsistencies one finds in so called Bible based commentaries, I decided to study the Scriptures on my own.

At which point I began to notice recurrent patterns of things that differ within Scripture.

About a year into that on my own; some one handed me a copy of C.R. Stam's "Things That Differ..."

Reading through it, I found points in it I had already found on my own; other points I had not yet arrived at on my own; and others I did not; and still do not, agree with.

It dawned on me one day, that although it had turned out that I had been on the right track all along; these things that differ in Scripture had been found by others way before I was even born.

But I do not expect you to understand the above; obviously you were never one capable of looking at things as to how they work without some book "about" it.

I, on the other hand, was ever taking things apart as a child out of my curiosity about their various parts and how they worked together such that they resulted in their whole.

Last edited:

Danoh

You're so stupid you can't even admit that there were Jewish and Gentile believers in the same church!

You must have me mixed up with someone else.

Within the Christian Faith, there are different schools of thought.

And within any one school within the Faith, not all will hold a same understanding on all things.

Duh - uh

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Did Christ die for the sins of all humanity?

Yup.

Did Christ resurrect from the dead?

Father raised Him.

Was Christ a member of the Trinity?

Who's trinity?

Are we saved by hearing the Gospel and placing our faith in Christ?

No.

Are we guaranteed eternal life?

By Jesus.

Are we sealed, indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ?

Depends solely on God.

Are we a Child of God through God's Grace and our faith?

No.

Isn't salvation given to those who place their faith in Christ and not by their works?

No.

Will there be a judgment for the unbelievers?

For everybody.

Will believers be given rewards?

It all pays the same.

Is there a Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, yet, they are one?

What's a trinity?

Ben Masada

Today, in this "Dispensation of Grace," as Paul describes it, both Jew and Gentile are saved by hearing the Gospel and placing their faith in Christ as their Savior. When they die they go straight to Heaven as they are a member of the Body of Christ.

The dispensation of grace has been always since the day the Lord gave us the Law to make our living in society possible to live. Only the Lord Almighty is our Savior and Redeemer. (Isaiah 43:1,3) To be a member of the body of "Christ", one must join God's Covenant with His People according to Isaiah 56:1-8 and get a name even better than sons and daughters. "Christ" means the Anointed One of the Lord and, according to Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what "Christ" means, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Son of God. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me."(Exodus 4:22,23)

Epoisses

Tired of all the inconsistencies one finds in so called Bible based commentaries, I decided to study the Scriptures on my own.

At which point I began to notice recurrent patterns of things that differ within Scripture.

About a year into that on my own; some one handed me a copy of C.R. Stam's "Things That Differ..."

Reading through it, I found points in it I had already found on my own; other points I had not yet arrived at on my own; and others I did not; and still do not, agree with.

It dawned on me one day, that although it had turned out that I had been on the right track all along; these things that differ in Scripture had been found by others way before I was even born.

But I do not expect you to understand the above; obviously you were never one capable of looking at things as to how they work without some book "about" it.

I, on the other hand, was ever taking things apart as a child out of my curiosity about their various parts and how they worked together such that they resulted in their whole.

The gospel is revealed to us by Jesus in his own time and in his own way. It can't be discovered by studying. Even if you read Romans a hundred times it would still be foolishness.

Epoisses

You must have me mixed up with someone else.

Within the Christian Faith, there are different schools of thought.

And within any one school within the Faith, not all will hold a same understanding on all things.

Duh - uh

There were Jewish believers and Gentile believers in the church of Rome in the 1st century. Do you deny this?

Epoisses

The dispensation of grace has been always since the day the Lord gave us the Law to make our living in society possible to live. Only the Lord Almighty is our Savior and Redeemer. (Isaiah 43:1,3) To be a member of the body of "Christ", one must join God's Covenant with His People according to Isaiah 56:1-8 and get a name even better than sons and daughters. "Christ" means the Anointed One of the Lord and, according to Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what "Christ" means, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Son of God. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me."(Exodus 4:22,23)

Grace is unmerited, free and guaranteed to every believer in Christ. Grace is even given to unbelievers to lead them to Christ. There is only one way to lose grace and according to Paul it is by trusting in the law (Gal. 5:4). So all the proponents of law with their high and holy posturing are in reality cut off from grace and enemies of the gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 8 years old and lived a pretty normal teenage life until my early twenties when I tested God one night to see if he was real and he sent me to the emergency room. A few years later I again gave my heart to Jesus and received the Holy Spirit. I went thru maybe 8 years of terrible trials and tribulations until Jesus revealed the gospel to me thru the book of Romans. I've been content in the Lord ever since.

"I gave my heart to Jesus"

He is outed again, as a wicked "Lordship 'Salvation'" proponent.

Wolfie, get this straight-giving your wicked, Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart, to "Jesus" saves(ed) no one, and testifies that you are lost, as the LORD God would not accept that desperately wicked heart of yours as the basis of your justification, as justification has NADA to do with you/anyone giving the LORD God anything; He only accepts the sacrifice of His only begotten Son, who gave His whole being, on your behalf, to be qualified as the perfect, "lamb without blemish."