John 10:30 – Jesus is The Son of God

God's Truth

Ok give scriptures showing Jesus left a body in Heaven to become a man on earth?

LA

God the Father made the plan of salvation to be through Jesus' body, and he made that plan before the creation of anything:

1 Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Ephesians 1:4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

God made Himself a body, the body of the risen Lord, the First and the Last, and then He made the whole creation though that body:

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

So then, the world was made through the body of Christ, the body of God, but after Adam and Eve sinned, they were put out of the body, but could remain NEAR God by obedience.

Abel stayed near God by faith and obedience, Cain was kept further away from God.

In the times of Noah, Noah was kept near to God and the rest besides his family were kept further away.

In the time of Abraham, Abraham was near God, the body, because of his faith and obedience, and then a promise came to Abraham that all will be brought not only near God, but back in God, by the body of God, the body of Christ come in the flesh.

When Jesus came to earth he took on the appearance of man.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

Through Jesus' body, we are brought back, reconciled to God, as we were before Adam and Eve sinned.

When the New Earth is here, the New Jerusalem, we will be in the body of Christ forever.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Keep trying to answer the question--

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post

Ok give scriptures showing Jesus left a body in Heaven to become a man on earth?

LA

God's Truth

LA

I already gave it.

Colossians 1:15 and 16 says that Jesus is the firstborn before all creation and all was made through him.

He came to earth in a flesh body.

He is the First and the Last and after ascending to the Father he was given the same glory he had before coming to earth.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Hebrews 13:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Same in what attributes. If he doesn't learn, he doesn't have free will. God has no free by nature of being moral and without flaw. He could care less about your silly unprovable idolatries.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Same in what attributes. If he doesn't learn, he doesn't have free will. God has no free by nature of being moral and without flaw. He could care less about your silly unprovable idolatries.

He is the same today as He was when He walked the earth 2000 years ago.

God's Truth

No he is not. I do not know who is dumber. You or "God's Truth"? Perhaps, you want to go to a heaven where you and christ learn nothing. It's a heaven which doesn't exist.

Why don't you debate me instead of merely gossiping about me and slandering me?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I already gave it.

Colossians 1:15 and 16 says that Jesus is the firstborn before all creation and all was made through him.

Jesus is the firstborn of the new creation.

He came to earth in a flesh body.

No. He was born through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary.

He is the First and the Last and after ascending to the Father he was given the same glory he had before coming to earth.

No.

He was given the Glory promised by the Father to His son before the foundation of the world.

As I said before, your jesus is not a man at all.

and-

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

LA

God's Truth

Jesus is the firstborn of the new creation.

That scripture says the firstborn before ALL creation.

No. He was born through the Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary.

You say no to Jesus coming to earth in a flesh body? What do you think he had in Mary’s womb?

No.

He was given the Glory promised by the Father to His son before the foundation of the world.

That is not what scripture says. This is what scripture says:

John 17:5 King James Bible
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

I believe the scriptures and not you.

As I said before, your jesus is not a man at all.

Jesus is no mere man. Jesus had an earthly side and a Divine side.

Romans 1:3 3regarding HisSon, who was a descendant of David according toflesh, 4and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by His resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.
and-

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

All have to come to God the Father by the body of Christ. He puts us in him so that he can put us in the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No he is not. I do not know who is dumber. You or "God's Truth"? Perhaps, you want to go to a heaven where you and christ learn nothing. It's a heaven which doesn't exist.

Calling God's Word dumb. Not too smart;

Hebrews 13:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Ben Masada

LA

A man without a body is only a breath of life waiting for a nostrils to be blown through; even a soul he is not because an element is missing to be a man. To understand this enigma for the element that's missing, you must read Genesis 2:7. Otherwise, Jesus was not a man on earth.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Jesus Christos, the SON of 'God'..............

Jesus Christos, the SON of 'God'..............

~*~*~

Honoring the Son :)

Carrying on from my last post here (splitting hairs over 'will'), Let us kiss the Son, to preserve his lovingkindness and honor of the Father-God, giving true worship and service to the Most High. (we would note who alone is the Most High). Also, in our respect towards the Son, we affirm the very Fatherhood of God (the Father having primacy as Originator). Hence, the particular significance of the 'Son' is reflected in the intimate relationship of Father-Son, enjoyed in the fellowship of the Spirit.

This can be appreciated within a Unitarian or Trinitarian Christology. What is essential is the honor attributed, the worship given in its proper context, the heart and spirit that is invested in such worship, and how that reflects or inspires the practice of true religion. While we can dissect, articulate or debate fine-point-particulars, let us always return to worship of the Father in spirit and truth, the Most High Himself, the original, eternal, infinite, incorporeal Deity, who is to all creation, to all things and beings, The Universal Father.

Last edited: