Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

God's Truth

I doubt anybody thought they always did but that doesn't excuse the Trump administration for not replenishing stocks even if the cupboards were empty, which is doubtful.

You already had it explained to you. You repeating what you said before I explained it is just pathetic.

Arthur Brain

You already had it explained to you. You repeating what you said before I explained it is just pathetic.

Hey, you just keep wearing the MAGA hat and continue fawning over the clown. Trying to have a reasonable conversation with Trump drones is an exercise in futility and better things to do thanks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... Trying to have a reasonable conversation ...

You don't engage in reason. You engage in emotion. There's no point in having a discussion with you because you're not interested in changing your emotions, only in expressing them over and over and over again.

As Trad pointed out so succinctly years ago your entire argument boils down to "boooooo"

Arthur Brain

Right! And notice the liberal democratic google search will make you go through many hoops to find that information.

The UK government has handled things badly for sure as I've already pointed out. I'm no fan of how the whole situation has been conducted over here and especially in regards to safety measures for those in the health service, lack of PPE and care homes to name a few. We've not fared well by any means. I can acknowledge that as I'm not invested in partisan politics. The USA hasn't either and your administration doesn't look good at all, and Trump knows it. You just need to see his recent briefing to notice the change from the usual bravado to the atypical restraint.

KerimF

I am afraid that it doesn't matter if people wear masks or not though wearing them is a clear sign of being an obedient citizen.

Almost all systems in the world (mainly of the crowded countries or their lands are at strategic locations) are instructed about how to spread 'gradually' and 'artificially' the corona virus (or some of its equivalent man-made biological poisons). Naturally, no one can stop this diabolic international plan which is justified daily also via the system's media (of all sorts).
Those who are in high classes in any country (or serving them) have no interest to stop it (including professional doctors and their assistants). And if any of those dares revealing a full truth concerning this plan, he/she will be silenced for good, in one way or another, thanks to the very advanced technologies. Obviously, the rest of humans have no serious means to stop it in the first place; at best one can hope he/she is healthy enough to recover naturally after being infected (excluding a few biological/chemical poisons). By the way, thanks to the today's drones, spreading any gas or powder over a region is as easy as playing a computer game. But please... please... don't tell anyone about this. After all, spreading panic will not solve anything, if not aggravate the situation which is very bad already. And perhaps it is better for some people to ignore it by seeing it just a conspiracy theory.

God's Truth

I am afraid that it doesn't matter if people wear masks or not though wearing them is a clear sign of being an obedient citizen.

Almost all systems in the world (mainly of the crowded countries or their lands are at strategic locations) are instructed about how to spread 'gradually' and 'artificially' the corona virus (or some of its equivalent man-made biological poisons). Naturally, no one can stop this diabolic international plan which is justified daily also via the system's media (of all sorts).
Those who are in high classes in any country (or serving them) have no interest to stop it (including professional doctors and their assistants). And if any of those dares revealing a full truth concerning this plan, he/she will be silenced for good, in one way or another, thanks to the very advanced technologies. Obviously, the rest of humans have no serious means to stop it in the first place; at best one can hope he/she is healthy enough to recover naturally after being infected (excluding a few biological/chemical poisons). By the way, thanks to the today's drones, spreading any gas or powder over a region is as easy as playing a computer game. But please... please... don't tell anyone about this. After all, spreading panic will not solve anything, if not aggravate the situation which is very bad already. And perhaps it is better for some people to ignore it by seeing it just a conspiracy theory.

If masks don't do anything, then why do doctors and nurses use them in hospitals? Some professions need them for dust. People with leukemia are known to use them. How does anyone just say what you did about masks? You should have let the hospitals know a long time ago how silly they are.

KerimF

If masks don't do anything, then why do doctors and nurses use them in hospitals? Some professions need them for dust. People with leukemia are known to use them. How does anyone just say what you did about masks? You should have let the hospitals know a long time ago how silly they are.

You are right. Indeed, at hospitals, masks are necessary always for doctors and nurses to wear sometimes. They have masks that are appropriate for each special/emergency case they may face.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
chair is way more rational and intelligent than you could hope to be at this point and far more mature to boot.

Is chair way more rational and intelligent than you could hope to be at this point, and far more mature than you, to boot?

To be fair, a regular chair would outdo you in all of those departments as well...

LOL @ u just called chair "irregular".

Hopefully, some years on the clock will knock some sense into you because at this stage you're just a dopey kid who thinks he's intelligent but is far from it.

LOL

How old were you when you came to understand that the best thing you could ever hope to do to try to console yourself in your persistent failure to win in your irrational war against truth and logic is to just, over and over and over, pathetically crow about the age of your opponents, as you're wont to do? Tell me: do you really feel it helps you to do that? I, frankly, don't see how adopting such a mindless, banal practice as that could ever console me, were I in a state similar to that of your perpetual state of being wrong and stupid--and sadly humdrum.