Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

eider

I'm going to wear one the Democrats are going to want to make illegal. It will say, "MEMV" (Masks Eliminate Mail-in Voting).

:devil:

You sure?
Anyway, I think your President will be returned to the White House.
Then the World is going to see what President Trump really thinks and wants, 'cos he'll be free from having to please any voters at all.
The World is waiting for this one......... :popcorn:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sure?
Then the World is going to see what President Trump really thinks and wants, 'cos he'll be free from having to please any voters at all.

iF you are correct, our enemies (Putin, China,N. Korea) are the winners. We are on our way to being a banana republic

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't put it past Biden to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and throw this election. Biden ran for president in 1988. Do you remember how well that worked out? If not, have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUPfnYdXFU

Others have lost and then went on to win (Nixon, Bush, etc.). IF Biden doesn’t become the next POTUS, it will be due to voter suppression and intimidation and more disinformation interference via his leader, Putin.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Others have lost and then went on to win (Nixon, Bush, etc.). IF Biden doesn’t become the next POTUS, it will be due to voter suppression and intimidation and more disinformation interference via his leader, Putin.

The others who lost and then went on to win weren't forced out of a race in disgrace because of copious amounts of plagiarism, public lies, etc. We'll also have to wait and see how Biden handles the debates with his senility. Biden is currently benefiting from the coronavirus shutdown in that he hasn't had to do many stump speeches. But as we draw nearer to the election he will be forced to do more speaking, which means more opportunities for him to dish out his famous gaffes.

Don't get me wrong; this election is a choice between senility and derangement, and I'd go with senility because it's easier to manage than derangement, but that's just me.

Arthur Brain

I think Trump might be pulling a fast one on the deep state. If Trump and the democrats are both in agreement that masks work, then guess what?

There is no need for mail-in voting!!! Just wear a mask in the voting booth.

OOPS! Now what dems?

I doubt Trump could pull a fast one on a carrier bag and this is just yet more tin foil hattery...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Wow, could you be more inadvertently ironic?

He's not engaging with you because you are a self impressed, pompous, waffling dipstick who continues with the same pathetic, juvenile crap over and over again.

There's a snot nosed, sullen little brat around here and it sure ain't chair by way of.

LOL

chair has not been engaging with me at all throughout the last year, at least. He, in his sullen frustration over his failure to defend the Nazi leftard irrationality with which he (like you) frantically wallpapers TOL, just reacts to my posts by writing the same, pathetic, juvenile crap over and over again--just like you do. The only difference, now, is that--though he need not have even once said so--he's just recently admitted, thrice, that he has not been engaging with me all this time.

chair got really flustered, because he understands that, being the Nazi leftard hypocrite he is, he has no hope of even coming close to answering the question I posed against his (and your) banal, Nazi leftard hypocrisy:

LOL @ u can't say why you think it would be wrong for Hitler to force people to wear masks against their will, but not wrong for Biden to force people to do the same.
:flamer:

If I found it necessary to stonewall against each and every question put to me, as chair and you find necessary to do, why, I'm sure I'd be as angry and bitter as you two decrepit, senile old bags obviously are. ;)

Arthur Brain

LOL

chair has not been engaging with me at all throughout the last year, at least. He, in his sullen frustration over his failure to defend the Nazi leftard irrationality with which he (like you) frantically wallpapers TOL, just reacts to my posts by writing the same, pathetic, juvenile crap over and over again--just like you do. The only difference, now, is that--though he need not have even once said so--he's just recently admitted, thrice, that he has not been engaging with me all this time.

chair got really flustered, because he understands that, being the Nazi leftard hypocrite he is, he has no hope of even coming close to answering the question I posed against his (and your) banal, Nazi leftard hypocrisy:

If I found it necessary to stonewall against each and every question put to me, as chair and you find necessary to do, why, I'm sure I'd be as angry and bitter as you two decrepit, senile old bags obviously are. ;)

chair is way more rational and intelligent than you could hope to be at this point and far more mature to boot. To be fair, a regular chair would outdo you in all of those departments as well...

Hopefully, some years on the clock will knock some sense into you because at this stage you're just a dopey kid who thinks he's intelligent but is far from it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I disagree. We have never had a president that was so incapable and unwilling to handle a crisis.

This is an extremely contagious virus for which we have no immunity. It has spread like wildfire in countries throughout the world. Italy, France, England, etc. The USA is no exception.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is an extremely contagious virus for which we have no immunity. It has spread like wildfire in countries throughout the world. Italy, France, England, etc. The USA is no exception.

His *handling* of the virus is the equivalent of throwing gasoline on a fire. His reasoning ... he believed this would only happen in blue states. The only concern he has about the red states is their votes.

God's Truth

You sure?

You sound like you are paranoid Trump won't win and be the same who he is now as a president.