Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

God's Truth

Poor creatures all.
They just don't know how to make a good thing out of a difficult situation.

My wife likes animals and so she (and all her work-mates) wear animal masks........, it's becoming a fashion.

Now, for example, any tribal republicans out there can do something similar. They could wear MAGAMASKS!

Put on the cap, and wear the mask. I wonder if President Trump might think of that? :D

What don't people get about Trump and all who are around him and will be around him get tested for the corona virus, so there isn't a real need for Trump to wear a mask sometimes. He wore one when he went in a hospital, because of course not all are going to be tested when he goes in a hospital.

God's Truth

You still have not figured out that I live in England, I guess. A Conservative led country, by the way.

And chucking tribal political brickbats about is just pointless, hopeless and daft, just now.

It's no good....... Even your President is beginning to U-Turn on past ideas and policies, and the World is talking about this because its the first time that President Trump has had to openly admit that he has been dangerously wrong about about the virus which is sweeping across several of your States now, You see, he can't sack the Coronavirus..... it won't listen to him, is not under his authority, doesn't care about tribal politics, can't be stopped so easily.

Trump wasn't wrong about the virus, he just didn't want people to panic. He is a positive person. Every time there is panic, the stock market drops and that hurts Americans.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Even though I think masks are useless in preventing viruses from spreading, I'm thinking about advocating for them for one reason: They eliminate the Democrats excuse for Mail-in voting. If anyone says they are afraid of catching covid-19 in a voting booth, well guess what? All they have to do is wear a mask. Problem solved.

If this argument grows in popularity, watch the Dems shift gears and start arguing that masks are not effective.
​​​​

God's Truth

Even though I think masks are useless in preventing viruses from spreading, I'm thinking about advocating for them for one reason: They eliminate the Democrats excuse for Mail-in voting. If anyone says they are afraid of catching covid-19 in a voting booth, well guess what? All they have to do is wear a mask. Problem solved.

If this argument grows in popularity, watch the Dems shift gears and start arguing that masks are not effective.
​​​​

When I did some ancestry research on my dad's side of the family, it showed how many people died in the area during the diphtheria epidemic. One person wrote that they would bury one child, and after the funeral go back home to find another child dead. It makes one wonder why though not everyone in the family get it and die, know what I mean? I remember when I was young, I got the swine flu, but my mom, dad, and sister and three brothers didn't get it. Why did I get it and none of them? So I see why some think that a mask won't make a difference; however, it has to make some difference, it is common sense if you cover your mouth and nose it will stop the spread to those who would get it, and it helps to clean surfaces, and air out homes and buildings. So to those who for some reason are another are more susceptible, it has to help.

That is excellent what you said though about the Dems, masks, and voting.

Arthur Brain

You treat Trump as if Jeremy Wright was his pastor.

No, I treat him with all the disrespect he deserves is all. He's possibly the most embarrassing and inept president your country has ever had and unlike you, I don't take criticism of politicians as if it's a personal insult. You can slate politicians in the UK all ends up, it would be fair enough.

Arthur Brain

Trump wasn't wrong about the virus, he just didn't want people to panic. He is a positive person. Every time there is panic, the stock market drops and that hurts Americans.

So, that's why he kept saying it was all under control until the numbers went up? To avoid panic? Oh get real.

Arthur Brain

This is an extremely contagious virus for which we have no immunity. It has spread like wildfire in countries throughout the world. Italy, France, England, etc. The USA is no exception.

Yes, but Trump delayed action and preferred to downplay and politicize it until there was no choice and he's not the only one at fault. The UK administration could have handled things better and this is likely to come out in the wash so to speak. Frankly, both the USA and UK should have taken more authoritative action earlier than they did.

God's Truth

No, I treat him with all the disrespect he deserves is all. He's possibly the most embarrassing and inept president your country has ever had and unlike you, I don't take criticism of politicians as if it's a personal insult. You can slate politicians in the UK all ends up, it would be fair enough.

You just don't like it that he exposed your country to not paying up.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yes, but Trump delayed action and preferred to downplay and politicize it until there was no choice and he's not the only one at fault.

That's all true. I just don't think any other administration could have done better because we were unprepared and millions of citizens have been unwilling to follow guidelines. We largely shut down the economy, but there was a critical shortage of masks during that time, and lots of people who refused to wear them anyway. So now here we are, trying to get back to some level of normal function after the shutdown, and the virus is still on a tear.

God's Truth

What are you on about?

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Getting ready to leave for Europe. First meeting - NATO. The U.S. is spending many times more than any other country in order to protect them. Not fair to the U.S. taxpayer. On top of that we lose $151 Billion on Trade with the European Union. Charge us big Tariffs (& Barriers)!
2:35 AM · Jul 10, 2018

Arthur Brain

That's all true. I just don't think any other administration could have done better because we were unprepared and millions of citizens have been unwilling to follow guidelines. We largely shut down the economy, but there was a critical shortage of masks during that time, and lots of people who refused to wear them anyway. So now here we are, trying to get back to some level of normal function after the shutdown, and the virus is still on a tear.

Okay, but there should have been more preparations in place. This type of outbreak is hardly a 'new threat' and Trump spent more time blaming the Obama administration after the fact for a shortage of PPE when he had ample time to replenish stocks even if that were true. History will bear out the ineptitude of several countries regarding this I suspect but Trump in particular is not gonna look too good.

God's Truth

Okay, but there should have been more preparations in place. This type of outbreak is hardly a 'new threat' and Trump spent more time blaming the Obama administration after the fact for a shortage of PPE when he had ample time to replenish stocks even if that were true. History will bear out the ineptitude of several countries regarding this I suspect but Trump in particular is not gonna look too good.

Who would have thought Obama and and all the Governors who were in power before him didn't do the right thing?

Arthur Brain

Who would have thought Obama and and all the Governors who were in power before him didn't do the right thing?

I doubt anybody thought they always did but that doesn't excuse the Trump administration for not replenishing stocks even if the cupboards were empty, which is doubtful.