Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

Danoh

Just say this aloud "Christ does not abide in me"

If she believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 BEFORE she began associating with the JWs then it is too late; once in Christ, always in Christ.

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

To paraphrase Martha and the Vandellas "nothing they can say or do can take her away from our God... our God..."

That is the question.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 3:4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are not addressing anything I addressed.

It is obvious you believe John W and his followers are biblical.
You don't esteem Jesus' teachings are worthy of practicing because His word is for Jews to practice.

So, you are not biblical, either.

You are dismissing the fact Jesus gave His commission to His apostles, to teach all nations to obey His teachings.

Good day to you Sir. Blessings. You now on ignore.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If she believed 1 Cor. 15:1-4 BEFORE she began associating with the JWs then it is too late; once in Christ, always in Christ.

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

To paraphrase Martha and the Vandellas "nothing they can say or do can take her away from our God... our God..."

That is the question.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 3:4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Her testimony is that Christ does not dwell in her

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
KR and shackles are grabbers, like the Pharisees they want the kingdom but they reject the King

The King is God, the King is Jesus

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They are NOT JohnW's followers. They agree with each other about how to deal with those they disagree with.

JohnW and they do not hold to every distinction in the same way - they are NOT his followers.

And there is a HUGE difference between being "Biblical" and being Dispensational.

You, GT, Jacob, and KR, are each being "Biblical" in each your way.

None of you are being Dispensational, however.

You each have learned, or have been taught, or figured out each your version of "one size fits all" that you each refer to as being "Biblical."

Because none of you are Dispensational; especially you.

GT and Jacob at least see some things are no longer.

I doubt you do. You strike me as someone who reads without any attempt at discerment beyond "ooo, I'm reading about Jesus..."

I don't mean that in a demeaning way. It is an observation, not a put down.

Yours appears a simple faith in God, but one without much understanding or attempt to.

Respectfully,

You still avoiding what I am talking about.

So you don't have your own fundamental principle about being Jesus' follower or salvation?

forget about people. Lets talk OP.

thanks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How do you know this? Please provide proof to convince me that what they wrote were Jesus's deeds and words.

I don't have proof.

I have read the Bible and it says "God is love" throughout the Bible in both OT and NT.

And Jesus sums up about God's commands to us to love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

Jesus' love is consistent in everything He says about love.

That's why I became His follower. I trust Him what He says.

I have faith in God and Jesus because they teach love.

Danoh

Her testimony is that Christ does not dwell in her

I don't care.

If she at one time trusted "Christ died for my sins," then the very moment she did, the Spirit right then and there sealed her in His Son "UNTIL" HIS "redemption of" HIS "PURCHASED POSSESION."

But that too often becomes quickly clouded over by the the Charismatic foolishness that is "FEELING," and that so many Churches confuse the issue with, and such that neither she nor anyone in her circle BEFORE the JWs had enough sense to address this FEELING nonsense does NOT void what THE SCRIPTURE ASSERTS HAPPENS THE MOMENT ONE TRUSTS "THAT CHRIST DIED FOR MY SINS..."

If so, then she IS saved BUT confused.

I went through all this with GT some time ago and it turned out that GT had believed that SHE HAD TO DO SOMETHING.

Til KR says different I will believe she is perhaps saved BUT confused.

There are categories to this that those who should know better NEVER emphasize.

The categories are...

Lost

Lost and confused

Saved but clueless about the Cross beyond Christ died for my sins.

Which CAN lead to...

Saved and confused...

Which CAN lead to ending up in the mess of confusion out there.

And then there is...

Saved and clear about the many details of the Cross - this is the purpose of Romans.

Which then puts one in a position to begin to learn about and become established in the Mystery (which has to with the purpose for salvation beyond having escaped the Lake of Fire).

That is the purpose of Ephesians.

Paul's other writings supporting the distinctions within those two.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Danoh,

Do you notice I focus on what Jesus teaches and commands?

Because His teachings and commands are not respected or esteemed as it should in most churches.

They don't seem to know what Christianity is all about and you seem to be one of them.

Jesus teachings need to be spread to the world as He says; "Go therefore make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't have proof.

I have read the Bible and it says "God is love" throughout the Bible in both OT and NT.

And Jesus sums up about God's commands to us to love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

That's why I became His follower. I trust Him what He says.

I have faith in God and Jesus because they teach love.

Show us the scriptures that say God is love from the OT and NT, even just 1 scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Show us the scriptures that say God is love from the OT and NT, even just 1 scripture.

"For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

John 3-16

pj, google "love" in bible search. You will find tons and tons of verses of love.

God's Truth

I have been defending my beliefs scripturally, since I have joined this forum. I know that I have broken a rule by calling what you wrote DOLTISH & BLOCKHEADED, and I will probably get written up for it, but I had to say it. God does not deserve such a messed-up reference to Himself as what you wrote. Before you throw any more stones at me, consider that you have been insulting me as well. Shall I report YOU and Grosnick Marowbe every time you guys insult me?

Please keep your personal opinions to yourself. I have not insulted you.

Speak according to the scriptures or do not speak.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh,

Do you notice I focus on what Jesus teaches and commands?

Because His teachings and commands are not respected or esteemed as it should in most churches.

They don't seem to know what Christianity is all about and you seem to be one of them.

Jesus teachings need to be spread to the world as He says; "Go therefore make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

Blessings! You on ignore.