Jesus' ways:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think you enjoy thinking of Jesus, especially as you age. You like posting about Jesus but you rarely teach anything or use scripture. All you can say is follow Jesus, that's not worthy of a thread.

I have said many times how to know Jesus' teaching but I tell you again friend.

Everyone:

Jesus teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

He explains His teachings perfectly in His Word. If you are sincerely seeking to know His word, you should not be asking about it in the forums. I urge you to learn from Him directly. He is the perfect teacher of His salvation and His teachings.

His word is not spread much to the world and to many churches. That's why I am doing this.

blessings.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Everyone:

Jesus teachings and commands are in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.
The Church began in AD 33.

The first Gospel written wasn't written until the 50s.

So what did the Church do before Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written and disseminated?

john w

Hall of Fame
It seems that ....
Jesus says..............

"Jesus says" to sell all you have. "It seems" that you are a whited wall, child of the devil, that needs to be tied up, in that stupid hat of yours, in a straight jacket.

Good day to you, sir.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus' yoke is easy.

The world's yoke is heavy.

The world put so much burden on you.

Come to Jesus, everyone. Aim to be in His kingdom:)

His kingdom is in perfect peace, joy and Love.

Yet, you have said; "I don't know if I'm saved?" Your message is; Posters must do good works and "maybe" they'll be saved?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Jesus says" to sell all you have. "I seems" that you are a whited wall, child of the devil, that needs to be tied up, in that stupid hat of yours, in a straight jacket.

Good day to you, sir.

Perhaps, Meshak, "sold" that hat of hers and didn't have it stolen?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I want to see meshak reply to nick. Anyone else want to see that?

I put many posters on ignore for reasons.

This thread is about Jesus' ways. Many of you in this thread are not interested in the topic.

This thread is not about me, it is about His ways, friend.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe,[a] that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do. How is that working out for you? Are you a hypocrite whited sepulcher who boasts but does not do?

Meshak isn't a "True Believer." She has rejected the True Gospel. She seeks to work her way into eternal life. She desires to live under the Law as a member of the House of Israel. She must follow the Law 100% though, otherwise, she won't make it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to see meshak reply to nick. Anyone else want to see that?

Quote me and she will be forced to read it. Same with John W. She hides from him for the following reasons given in John.

John 1

4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 3

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

To admit that you need a savior exposes that my deeds are evil and I deserve to die spiritual death. Meshak and her hat does not want to admit it.

Ben Masada

If you tried reasoning with her even for a bit, you already know she can't answer questions and she disregards what Christ did after he rose the 3rd day

And by the way, what did Jesus do after he rose up? If he did any thing, it was not after he rose up but after his passion if you read Luke in Acts 1:3. After one's passion is no evidence that he even died; let alone that he resurrected.