Jesus' ways:

john w

Hall of Fame
Just answer the question.

John W., what are you doing if you are not obeying?

Just admit that you are a fraud-ette, as you do not "always obey 'Jesus'...'God', do not obey "everything that Jesus says," you wicked drone, and all of TOL knows it:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

God's Truth

Just admit that you are a fraud-ette, as you do not "always obey 'Jesus'...'God', do not obey "everything that Jesus says," you wicked drone, and all of TOL knows it:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

Answer the question.

God's Truth

Let us come together in Christ.

How do we come together?

We come together by forgiving each other,

for wanting to stay in each others lives,

because we love the Lord.

We love the Lord and share in common his teachings,

his teachings are that we love each other by forgiving each other.

john w

Hall of Fame
Chapter, verse, that says I must answer anyone, much less a child of the devil, and fraud, such as yourself, who admits that she does not "always obey 'Jesus'...'God', does not obey "everything that Jesus says," and yet satanically lies here:

Scammer.