Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

clefty

The Old Covenant is history, Hebrews 8:13. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament, the law and the Jewish religion.

Why is that so? All that come to Christ to be saved are "In Christ".

To be "In Christ" means that God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

We are no longer subject to the law, nor are we under the law. Those that are "In Christ" do not live according to rules and laws. They live according to the Holy Spirit and by faith in Christ and his Gospel. This is what Paul meant when he said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

Still waiting for an answer...

Again:

“John the revelator made it clear... “Here are they”... that do what Robert?

Robert Pate

Banned
Still waiting for an answer...

Again:

“John the revelator made it clear... “Here are they”... that do what Robert?

"The righteous man does not need the law" 1 Timothy 1:9

If you need the law it is because you are lawless and disobedient, like John W., 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

clefty

"The righteous man does not need the law" 1 Timothy 1:9

If you need the law it is because you are lawless and disobedient, like John W., 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

Right...because the righteous man keeps the law lawfully...8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully...

Funny how you keep missing that...

Kinda like armor...if you need the armor it’s cuz you’re in a fight...

Might I suggest you put on the whole armor? Copy Paul as he copied Christ? It’s only natural if you realize your new reality in Him...

So it’s not the ones who merely cry out “LORD! LORD!” but who Robert doing what?

Hint: doing the same thing that those do who are described by John in revelations as “here are they that...”

Oh and BTW it is If you love Him...If you don’t...don’t worry about it...

Robert Pate

Banned
Right...because the righteous man keeps the law lawfully...8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully...

Funny how you keep missing that...

Kinda like armor...if you need the armor it’s cuz you’re in a fight...

Might I suggest you put on the whole armor? Copy Paul as he copied Christ? It’s only natural if you realize your new reality in Him...

So it’s not the ones who merely cry out “LORD! LORD!” but who Robert doing what?

Hint: doing the same thing that those do who are described by John in revelations as “here are they that...”

Oh and BTW it is If you love Him...If you don’t...don’t worry about it...

You have misinterpreted the scripture.

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith. Paul Said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

"The law is good if one uses it lawfully" The law is what brings people to Christ, Galatians 3:24.

People are convicted of their sins and their need for Christ by the preaching of the law, Romans 3:19.

clefty

let’s see...

The righteous man
righteous according to Who? And according to what?

does not need the law because he lives by faith.
lives how? any way he pleases? Or in accordance to what standard?

Paul Said, "THE JUST
Again the JUST according to who and in accordance to what?

SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.
live by Faith in what? Or Whom? Christ? Who said keep what if you love Me?

”The law is good if one uses it lawfully" The law is what brings people to Christ, Galatians 3:24.
no not anymore...the Law was abolished at the time of the cross...you claim

People are convicted of their sins
there is no more sin as there is no more Law...you claim

and their need for Christ
there is no more need for Christ as there is no more Law...you claim

by the preaching of the law, Romans 3:19.
no need to do that as there is no more Law...you claim

You live in a lawless reality...you claim

Robert Pate

Banned
let’s see...

righteous according to Who? And according to what?

lives how? any way he pleases? Or in accordance to what standard?

Again the JUST according to who and in accordance to what?

live by Faith in what? Or Whom? Christ? Who said keep what if you love Me?

no not anymore...the Law was abolished at the time of the cross...you claim

there is no more sin as there is no more Law...you claim

there is no more need for Christ as there is no more Law...you claim

no need to do that as there is no more Law...you claim

You live in a lawless reality...you claim

If you need to live according to laws and rules then you are one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

The righteous man does not need laws and rules, he lives by the Holy Spirit and by faith in Christ and his Gospel.

clefty

If you need to live according to laws and rules then you are one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

The righteous man does not need laws and rules, he lives by the Holy Spirit and by faith in Christ and his Gospel.

How do we know any one is righteous? How does he get to claim he is?

Living by the Holy Spirit means you are following Him His way...any deviation from that path is not following Him and not living as He did or loving as He did...as He asked you to do...

Those laws and rules determine if one is a righteous man...and on the right path living the right way...

Anyone can claim they are following or full of the Holy Spirit but proof is in the fruit...the works...

What you do reveals Who you follow...

So shall we make a list?

Robert Pate

Banned
How do we know any one is righteous? How does he get to claim he is?

Living by the Holy Spirit means you are following Him His way...any deviation from that path is not following Him and not living as He did or loving as He did...as He asked you to do...

Those laws and rules determine if one is a righteous man...and on the right path living the right way...

Anyone can claim they are following or full of the Holy Spirit but proof is in the fruit...the works...

What you do reveals Who you follow...

So shall we make a list?

The Holy Spirit will not lead the Christian into sin, but the law will, Romans 7:8 11.

If you are living by law you are living according to the flesh.

john w

Hall of Fame

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith. Paul Said, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 1:17.

"The law is good if one uses it lawfully" The law is what brings people to Christ, Galatians 3:24.

People are convicted of their sins and their need for Christ by the preaching of the law, Romans 3:19.

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

This is why John W. needs the law.

The righteous man knows that he is not under the law, but under grace, Romans 6:14.

Evasion, non responsive spam.

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

=spam. We know that, demon. But the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours,"trumps" yours, as I am POPE Pate, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

Again...

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God,not divorced from it, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK. I do not need the law, as I am led by faith. The Holy Spirit replaces the law. You taught me that. The Holy Spirit also taught me that suicide bombings for God, blowing up abortion clinics, is just fine."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, Pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Your Holy Spirit, "trumps" others?

Go ahead, POPE Pate. Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

He won't-just more copy'npaste spam, that says NADA, has nothing to do with his satanic "argument."

Watch.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit will not lead the Christian into sin, but the law will, Romans 7:8 11.

Catch that deception, TOL audience? He asserts that "The Holy Spirit will not lead the Christian into sin...."

What sin? The law of God, which defines sin, according to you, no longer exists for the Christian, as the law was abolished, for the Christian. No law....no transgression, Pope Pate.

Tell us, POPE Pate, what reference point defines sin, for the Christian? The law of God? No, you say that the law of God is abolished for the Christian, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit. So, are you saying that your Holy Spirit defines what sin is, and trumps what others' Holy Spirit tells them, Pope Pate? Really? Says who?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us what defines what sin is, for the Christian. It cannot be the law, as you, on record, have asserted, hundreds of times, that, for the Christian:-The law has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and does not exist, being replaced by the Holy Spirit.

Go ahead, Pate.

Again, tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK, is noyt a sin. I do not need the law,as it has been abolished for me anyways, as I am led by faith, and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit replaces the law. You taught me that, POPE Pate. The Holy Spirit also taught me that suicide bombings for God, blowing up abortion clinics, is just fine."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, Pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Your Holy Spirit, "trumps" others?

He won't-just more copy'npaste spam, that says NADA, has nothing to do with his satanic "argument."

Watch.

And the demon satanically asserts, devilishly, deceitfully, employing Romans 7:8-11 KJV as his 'proof," that the law leads people to sin, corrupting what Paul is saying, as he deletes surrounding verses, as I/others have refuted another one of his doctrines of demons, as is his MO on TOL, his whole schtick on TOL, in satanism, is "It is the law's fault for me sinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is not my fault for sinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual...It is not my fault, it is the law's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Child of the devil, you, hater of the LORD God, and His holy, good, just, spiritual laws, and on record asserter that Christ died in vain.

Robert Pate

Banned
Catch that deception, TOL audience? He asserts that "The Holy Spirit will not lead the Christian into sin...."

What sin? The law of God, which defines sin, according to you, no longer exists for the Christian, as the law was abolished, for the Christian. No law....no transgression, Pope Pate.

Tell us, POPE Pate, what reference point defines sin, for the Christian? The law of God? No, you say that the law of God is abolished for the Christian, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit. So, are you saying that your Holy Spirit defines what sin is, and trumps what others' Holy Spirit tells them, Pope Pate? Really? Says who?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell us what defines what sin is, for the Christian. It cannot be the law, as you, on record, have asserted, hundreds of times, that, for the Christian:-The law has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and does not exist, being replaced by the Holy Spirit.

Go ahead, Pate.

Again, tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK, is noyt a sin. I do not need the law,as it has been abolished for me anyways, as I am led by faith, and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit replaces the law. You taught me that, POPE Pate. The Holy Spirit also taught me that suicide bombings for God, blowing up abortion clinics, is just fine."

Watch.

And the demon satanically asserts, devilishly, deceitfully, employing Romans 7:8-11 KJV as his 'proof," that the law leads people to sin, corrupting what Paul is saying, as he deletes surrounding verses, as I/others have refuted another one of his doctrines of demons, as is his MO on TOL, his whole schtick on TOL, in satanism, is "It is the law's fault for me sinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is not my fault for sinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual...It is not my fault, it is the law's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Child of the devil, you, hater of the LORD God, and His holy, good, just, spiritual laws, and on record asserter that Christ died in vain.

You are just full of hot air and have 0 scripture, get lost. Oh I forgot, you already are.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are just full of hot air and have 0 scripture, get lost. Oh I forgot, you already are.

Evasion. Non responsive-spam-answer your own "argument" Pope Pate:

Go ahead, Pate.

Again, tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK, is not a sin. I do not need the law,as it has been abolished for me anyways, as I am led by faith, and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit replaces the law. You taught me that, POPE Pate. The Holy Spirit also taught me that suicide bombings for God, blowing up abortion clinics, is just fine."

Watch.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You have become very boring. You continue to say the same thing over and over and then worst of all you have no scripture.

Why don't you get saved and then maybe we can have a logical conversation.

john w

Hall of Fame

You have become very boring. You continue to say the same thing over and over and then worst of all you have no scripture.

Why don't you get saved and then maybe we can have a logical conversation.

No, liar, I picked your subjective, demonic "argument" apart, and, as I predicted, you will not answer, as all of TOL sees, my brilliant refutation of your ethical subjectivism, moral relativism, made up doctrine of demons.

No scripture, you spam, as you do to everyone that picks you apart? Well, I have 4 times the amount of scripture you do, as you've deleted Genesis-Malachi, you pawn of the devil.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

An admitted satanist, deleter of scripture, musing on "saved?" Good one wolf.

Evasion. Non responsive-spam. Answer your own "argument:"

Conversing with you is like conversing with an atheist.

You are void of the Holy Spirit and you never quote scripture.

Evasion, non response-spam-answer your own "argument," Pope Pate.

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

This is why John W. needs the law.

The righteous man knows that he is not under the law, but under grace, Romans 6:14.

Evasion, non responsive spam.

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

=spam. We know that, demon. But the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours,"trumps" yours, as I am POPE Pate, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

Again...

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God,not divorced from it, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

clefty

ummm...no

if as you claim the law is abolished then nobody is living according to the flesh...

If as you claim the law is abolished then I am not sinning either...not living by the flesh

If as you claim the law is abolished then I can not live by the law...it’s abolished

See that thing...the Law...is universal...

Either everybody is under the law or nobody is since it is abolished...

Faith does not abolished Law...we still establish it...but well you dont...except the “there’s no law” law...

It’s like gravity it doesn’t apply only to those who trip or lose their balance...but everyone...

Yahushua is like a big pillow...you trip and fall you land on Him...

Your “there’s no law” law removes your ability to show/claim you have been adopted and grafted and given the right to land of the pillow of Yahushua...

john w

Hall of Fame
ummm...no

if as you claim the law is abolished then nobody is living according to the flesh...

If as you claim the law is abolished then I am not sinning either...not living by the flesh

If as you claim the law is abolished then I can not live by the law...it’s abolished

See that thing...the Law...is universal...

Either everybody is under the law or nobody is since it is abolished...

Faith does not abolished Law...we still establish it...but well you dont...except the “there’s no law” law...

It’s like gravity it doesn’t apply only to those who trip or lose their balance...but everyone...

Yahushua is like a big pillow...you trip and fall you land on Him...

Your “there’s no law” law removes your ability to show/claim you have been adopted and grafted and given the right to land of the pillow of Yahushua...

Either everybody is under the law or nobody is since it is abolished....It’s like gravity it doesn’t apply only to those who trip or lose their balance...but everyone..

That is what I/others, have been trying to knock into that dementia head of Pope Pate. He comes up with this convoluted, yes, demonic "logic," by butchering/corrupting the meaning of the words "abolish," "destroyed," "void," by asserting that the law is abolished/is destroyed/is made void/does not exist for believers, but not for the lost, i.e., it is "un-abolished/un-destroyed/un made void/re-exits, for the lost-it is resurrected!!!!!!

clefty

That is what I/others, have been trying to knock into that dementia head of Pope Pate. He comes up with this convoluted, yes, demonic "logic," by butchering/corrupting the meaning of the words "abolish," "destroyed," "void," by asserting that the law is abolished/is destroyed/is made void/does not exist for believers, but not for the lost, i.e., it is "un-abolished/un-destroyed/un made void/re-exits, for the lost-it is resurrected!!!!!!

Yeah...I know.... but as you point out...there is a TOL audience reading this...(especially your high octane antitoxin interventions haha)

However he is not alone on this “Law is destroyed” blasphemy...and he says what other Christians believe in secret or pretend...ignoring/rejecting that the law remains binding and unchanged

This lie/false witness was begun in Acts about Stephen who was falsely accused he taught that Yahushua changed the customs and laws...

Thanks for keeping at it...and entertaining...