ECT Jesus Return

OCTOBER23

1. 2016 - 2017 ISRAEL INVADES IRAN
2. SYRIA , IRAN, EGYPT FIGHT ISRAEL,
3. ISRAEL CONQUERS THESE COUNTRIES
4. ISRAEL GETS BACK ALL THE LAND THAT GOD PROMISED THEM IN THE BIBLE
5. 7 YEAR PEACE PACT IS SIGNED AMONG THOSE COUNTRIES.
6. ISRAEL BECOMES WEALTHY
7. 2021 - RAPTURE OF PHILADELPHIAN CHURCH TO NEW JERUSALEM FOR 3.5 YEARS OF TRAINING TO RULE NATIONS
8. RUSSIA AND TURKEY ATTACK AT 3.5 YEARS - PS 83 WAR AND EZEK 38 WAR
9. 2024 - ARMAGEDDON - NIBIRU PLANET THAT CAUSES POLE SHIFT
AND MILLIONS ARE KILLED BY GIANT TSUNAMI WAVES
10. JESUS COMES AND SAVES THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION.
AND STARTS THE MILLENIUM

That is the way I see it.

Have a nice day :)

Interplanner

I don't know of anything in the NT that shows why God/Christ would want the land back. Israel may do so for Judaic reasons, but that's the old covenant. The new has come. The mission is entirely different--or else Judaism misunderstood, as per Gal 3:17 and replaced the mission with its interests.

Livelystone

I don't know anything that happened in @ 95 that matters. When Jesus spoke of the destruction of his body in Jn 2, he meant the Gospel event.

Close,

However the body of Jesus is a many membered body and not a "gospel event"

What was prophesied of in 95 (or very close depending on the exact year of the crucifixion that may not have been in 33) was when the last apostle died AKA "taken out of the way".

iamaberean

Where do you think we are on God's clock concerning the return of Jesus and the gathering a way of the Church?

Do not afraid to state your position, it is your position. You do not have to explain pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib.

What is the next thing that will bring the Jesus return and the gathering away.

Is there anything in the way to at this time that prevents it.

Of course God is on time every time.

The Second Coming is a favorite of mine and of those ate nursing home, because soon we'll be with Jesus and all our trials will be over -- Amen! and Amen!

Hallelujah I can hardly wait ... Even so come Lord Jesus!

I have asked the question before.

Why would Jesus need to return again?

Did he lie when he said:

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:

Or did he lie when he said:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

If we never die, it must be a spiritual life that will never die since these bodies continue to pass away. By the way that agrees with the statement Jesus made to Nicodemus:
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Is it that he will come back to judge us, even though our sins have already with been removed:
Psa 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Maybe it is the Jews that lived under the Law that he will judge when he returns. Wait! He told them that it was their generation that would be judged.

Mat 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
Mat 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

False prophets continue to preach that judgment day is coming, but we (Christians) have been judged and the Jews were to be judged in their generation.

What is it, are we trying to scare our children into believing they may never live to be an adult or, are we trying to say that Jesus did not say to those that were standing right in front of him, these words:

Mat 23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Surely, we are not trying to scare the world, for they continue to laugh about all the times that false prophecy teachers have changed their stories to fit our generation!

Interplanner

I have asked the question before.

Why would Jesus need to return again?

Did he lie when he said:

Joh 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:

Or did he lie when he said:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

If we never die, it must be a spiritual life that will never die since these bodies continue to pass away. By the way that agrees with the statement Jesus made to Nicodemus:
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Is it that he will come back to judge us, even though our sins have already with been removed:
Psa 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Maybe it is the Jews that lived under the Law that he will judge when he returns. Wait! He told them that it was their generation that would be judged.

Mat 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

False prophets continue to preach that judgment day is coming, but we (Christians) have been judged and the Jews were to be judged in their generation.

What is it, are we trying to scare our children into believing they may never live to be an adult or, are we trying to say that Jesus did not say to those that were standing right in front of him, these words:

Surely, we are not trying to scare the world, for they continue to laugh about all the times that false prophecy teachers have changed their stories to fit our generation!

There is such scant reference to the rapture that I wouldn't bother with it. It did answer the question: what happens to believers who are still alive on the last day, which Paul was saying was very soon? The answer is so simple that there's no need to make a central doctrine out of it: God will change them differently than those who are already dead.

Justification by faith is a truth in which the substance of the problem has already been solved. We are justified by Christ. But its like getting a message ahead of time from a court. We've been made aware that the Judge himself intended to take the penalty and suffer it. There will still be a judgement day, and there will be an end to history. The NHNE is described so differently from our familiar space and time features that I'm not sure it is in space and time--The Lamb is the temple and God is the light; there is no need for a temple nor for the sun.

The judgement day will take place quickly; I'm not saying soon, because I don't know. I'm saying it is a quick event by all accounts. There is no drawn out years of war and trouble all over the place which would cloud things about God's judgement anyway. His judgement will be one time and place and book of all individuals.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Awful? There is a time coming the likes of which the world has never know, a time that was like no other, a time that has never been until now, nor ever will be again.

As the days grow more wicked and perverse, babies aborted, young people throwing caution to the wind in seeking pleasure and self serving ways, people chasing after wind of doctrine to feed their empty soul so that it stays empty. All of that and more more so as we see that day approaching. It would be like watching people jump off the edge of the earth (so to speak) into the abyss of lost for all eternity and not warning to stop before they are lost forever.

So we have much to do; soul winning, praying for the soul winners, if we not soul winning. Ask the Lord for wisdom as s we serve Him with gladness. We have the opportunity to make a difference. There are a lot people seeking and hungering for the truth, so why don't we give it to them.

:cheers: Well said.

Yes!

Livelystone

There is such scant reference to the rapture that I wouldn't bother with it. It did answer the question: what happens to believers who are still alive on the last day, which Paul was saying was very soon? The answer is so simple that there's no need to make a central doctrine out of it: God will change them differently than those who are already dead.

There is scant (as in unlawful) reference to the rapture as it is currently taught but there is much more (as in lawful) references to the presence and power of the Lord returning to Zion that too is "in the clouds," however, Zion is still on earth. :thumb:

Also: Zion is where the tabernacle of David was set up that will be raised up again, (Acts 15:16 KJV) and is where the 24 elders around the throne appear in Revelations

It is because of persons not following the laws of God for determining the truth that false doctrines (including the one of the rapture) are taught in 99.9% of the churches today

Personally I know of no church or denomination that teaches the truth but I am holding out hope for the one God is going to set up on earth

iamaberean

The judgement day will take place quickly; I'm not saying soon, because I don't know. I'm saying it is a quick event by all accounts. There is no drawn out years of war and trouble all over the place which would cloud things about God's judgement anyway. His judgement will be one time and place and book of all individuals.

Judgment day came in 70 AD for those Jews that lived under 'Law'. That is why the Jews referred to it as the last day.

Today we live under grace and if we believe in Jesus, we leave this body, when it passes away, and take on our glorified body. Those that pass away never believing are doomed to hell. There are none that can be saved according to their works.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Interplanner

Judgment day came in 70 AD for those Jews that lived under 'Law'. That is why the Jews referred to it as the last day.

Today we live under grace and if we believe in Jesus, we leave this body, when it passes away, and take on our glorified body. Those that pass away never believing are doomed to hell. There are none that can be saved according to their works.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Agreed. Did I say something wrong?

I'm glad you don't mix 1st century Judean eschatology with coming worldwide judgement. It's one of my 10 basic principles of NT eschatology.

Interplanner

There is scant (as in unlawful) reference to the rapture as it is currently taught but there is much more (as in lawful) references to the presence and power of the Lord returning to Zion that too is "in the clouds," however, Zion is still on earth. :thumb:

Also: Zion is where the tabernacle of David was set up that will be raised up again, (Acts 15:16 KJV) and is where the 24 elders around the throne appear in Revelations

It is because of persons not following the laws of God for determining the truth that false doctrines (including the one of the rapture) are taught in 99.9% of the churches today

Personally I know of no church or denomination that teaches the truth but I am holding out hope for the one God is going to set up on earth

Hi, DD,
I find that you have completely missed what happened at Acts 15. How anyone can think that it is about a distant future event when it is speaking directly to the situation they were in right then is beyond me. But that's the power of Dispensationalism for the past 150 years.

He's saying that the raised fallen tent of David is those from the nations who now believe. It echoes Eph 2B. This is a case of the NT interping the OT, so we'd better follow that template exactly.

Danoh

Hi, DD,
I find that you have completely missed what happened at Acts 15. How anyone can think that it is about a distant future event when it is speaking directly to the situation they were in right then is beyond me. But that's the power of Dispensationalism for the past 150 years.

He's saying that the raised fallen tent of David is those from the nations who now believe. It echoes Eph 2B. This is a case of the NT interping the OT, so we'd better follow that template exactly.

I'm afraid both the Old and the New will continue to differ with you on this.

By the way, how's your books and scripts thing going? I hope you're having success with it, bro.

Livelystone

Hi, DD,

Sometimes it is hard to show someone the truth when they do not even know enough to be able to tell how wrong they are about the subject at hand

David's Tabernacle of when there was a simple tent over the Ark of the Covenant is a prophecy of the fulness of Jesus Christ being formed within a person.

Something that according to Jesus would not even happen until after 2000 years following His ascension had past.

if this causes you to wonder what type of tents Paul made would be an encouraging sign

Danoh

Sometimes it is hard to show someone the truth when they do not even know enough to be able to tell how wrong they are about the subject at hand

David's Tabernacle of when there was a simple tent over the Ark of the Covenant is a prophecy of the fulness of Jesus Christ being formed within a person.

Something that according to Jesus would not even happen until after 2000 years following His ascension had past.

if this causes you to wonder what type of tents Paul made would be an encouraging sign

Obviously you have not studied out every instance and or sense of "David's tabernacle" mentioned in the OT.

That right there is your collective blunder. You and yours assert the OT is to be interpreted by the NT, but what you really mean is that all is to be interpreted by your interpretation of them.

Livelystone

Obviously you have not studied out every instance and or sense of "David's tabernacle" mentioned in the OT.

That right there is your collective blunder. You and yours assert the OT is to be interpreted by the NT, but what you really mean is that all is to be interpreted by your interpretation of them.

Oh hum, another TOL know it all

However, and for your edification, in the never-ending quest for knowledge of the things of God, the OT is needed to explain the truths found in the NT and not the other way around as you have suggested.

Meanwhile................

I painted a bare bones picture of the future of David's Tabernacle because information gained is always better to be sought out through studying the Bible as God instructs us to rather than have someone gain answers to questions they have not yet learned to ask.

Last edited:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh hum, another TOL know it all

However, and for your edification, in the never-ending quest for knowledge of the things of God, the OT is needed to explain the truths found in the NT and not the other way around as you have suggested.

Meanwhile................

I painted a bare bones picture of the future of David's Tabernacle because information gained is always better to be sought out through studying the Bible as God instructs us to rather than have someone gain answers to questions they have not yet learned to ask.

I do not need a forum to show off in, nor do I have the time to entertain or edify anyone with what may well be removed as soon as I turn my back on this place again. Something that is about to happen very soon if the well over 1000 posts of mine that have disappeared from my stats since I last logged out of here are not reposted

Forums that practice censorship when someone's back is turned do so to hide where their own personal doctrines have publicly fallen short because they miss the mark of the truth. I have seen this happen in other places and if it has become an approved device here on TOL....... Let us just say I will leave you with your devices :D

Fair enough?
I have lost a lot of posts through TOL maintenance and house keeping, it happens, it is nothing to really get overly excited about.

Livelystone

I have lost a lot of posts through TOL maintenance and house keeping, it happens, it is nothing to really get overly excited about.

Thank you for input and I hope this is the case with mine.

Did you ever loose over a 1000 at a time?

I did see where individual reps were reset but in the 4 years I have been here I have never seen anything so drastic that it caused a change in my status displayed in my avatar before now

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for input and I hope this is the case with mine.

Did you ever loose over a 1000 at a time?

I did see where individual reps were reset but in the 4 years I have been here I have never seen anything so drastic that it caused a change in my status displayed in my avatar before now
Well let's see, yes. It was when the TOL admin had to do some maintenance stuff to TOL. I had 10,000+ posts, and when they were done I had 8,000 something posts.

It was explained that it was a needful maintenance to do, so everybody here on TOL lost some post, many posts, and a lot of posts.

And here's :e4e: to the TOL admin and staff for keeping this whole held together so we can indulge ourselves in our sometimes daily fix of "TOL"

glorydaz

Well let's see, yes. It was when the TOL admin had to do some maintenance stuff to TOL. I had 10,000+ posts, and when they were done I had 8,000 something posts.

It was explained that it was a needful maintenance to do, so everybody here on TOL lost some post, many posts, and a lot of posts.

And here's :e4e: to the TOL admin and staff for keeping this whole held together so we can indulge ourselves in our sometimes daily fix of "TOL"

It's good to see you here, Psalmist. :wave:

glorydaz

:e4e: Thank you. I've in and out over the past month, been getting use to oxygen 24/7, and retiring from the 37 years in the nursing home ministry of which eight of those years here in Houston/Katy Texas, which I haven't excepted be slowed down very well.[/COLOR][/INDENT]

I just experienced a nursing home up close and personal when my mom had to go in. She was placed in Hospice quite quickly and died after a week, but I thought about you when a pastor came around and asked to pray. It was a good time of fellowship and comfort for me even if my mom was not very aware. Bless you, Psalmist, for your years in that ministry.