JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfCaleb

There are certain truths that need no explanations to the regenerate. They are simply accepted. Why would I give that which is holy to dogs?

No reasoning. No logic. Just accept it because you say so COMPLETELY ignoring the Bible. And then you punctuate it with a qoute from Jesus? The irony...

Matthew 3:16-17 "After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved."

Yes i can imagine the scene now as John watched Jesus talking to himself.....

Truster

No reasoning. No logic. Just accept it because you say so COMPLETELY ignoring the Bible. And then you punctuate it with a qoute from Jesus? The irony...

Matthew 3:16-17 "After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved."

Whatever...

SonOfCaleb

The problem is, you belong to the "Jehovah Witness Cult."

Ah that old chesnut. And what about all the other Christian denominations on here that don't believe in the Pagan Trinity? I take it they're all cults too by your logic?
Its not possible to explain to a blind man why the colour blue is actually black. And yet thats exactly what the cognitive dissonance of Trinitarians do when attempting to explain the utter mess that is the Trinity dogma.

Lets all put our Bibles down. And can someone explain to me why Triune Gods are found in Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek and Roman culture as far back as 4000 years ago predating Christianity by 2000 years. Why is a key fundamental tenet of organised Christendom found in pagan religions of antiquity?

Paul told us in Romans 16:14-16
"For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? 15 Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Beʹli·al? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement does God’s temple have with idols?"

Pretty clear the Bibles stance on paganism and Gods disdain for it. And yet Trinitarians would have us believe that Christianity has loaned a pagan belief. That can be the only logical conclusion as Triune God heads predate Christianity by millenia. Can one of you Trinitarians square that circle for me?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ah that old chesnut. And what about all the other Christian denominations on here that don't believe in the Pagan Trinity? I take it they're all cults too by your logic?
Its not possible to explain to a blind man why the colour blue is actually black. And yet thats exactly what the cognitive dissonance of Trinitarians do when attempting to explain the utter mess that is the Trinity dogma.

Lets all put our Bibles down. And can someone explain to me why Triune Gods are found in Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek and Roman culture as far back as 4000 years ago predating Christianity by 2000 years. Why is a key fundamental tenet of organised Christendom found in pagan religions of antiquity?

Paul told us in Romans 16:14-16

Pretty clear the Bibles stance on paganism and Gods disdain for it. And yet Trinitarians would have us believe that Christianity has loaned a pagan belief. That can be the only logical conclusion as Triune God heads predate Christianity by millenia. Can one of you Trinitarians square that circle for me?

There's no sense in trying to load your mind with TRUTH. You've already been "Brainwashed" by the "Jehovah Witness Cult" you signed up for.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once one rejects the TRUE Gospel of their Salvation (The Grace Gospel as preached by the Apostle Paul) they will be open to all sorts of cults, phony denominations, fake religions, etc. There's only ONE true Gospel and the rest are false.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Your ability to discern truth from God's Written Word (The Bible) is limited by the untruths taught by your cult.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Correct Jesus name prior to coming to Earth was Michael. Micha.el means "Who is like God". There is only one Archangel or 'Chief' Angel who was also the "first born of all creation" by Jehovah being the first invidual that was created. Paul tells us so in Colossians.

1 Colossians 1:13-15 "13 He rescued us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

Thus indisuputably two distinct individuals who are not the same. One being subordinate, Michael EG Jesus.

Jehovah Witness baloney, at its best. You're preaching cultist nonsense.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nobody ought to be listening to anything a cultist has to say. They are not preaching the truth of God's Word, the Holy Bible. Jehovah Witness is one of many cults that Satan uses to keep people away from the true Gospel of God.

Scoroccio

There are certain truths that need no explanations to the regenerate. They are simply accepted. Why would I give that which is holy to dogs?

I am new to this website but have seen many of your posts around this forum and you certainly do not seem like a regenerate or born again Christian... unless being a regenerate Christian means being arrogant, conceited, acting superior and belittling others with a different view to your own.

I thought a regenerste person would in great measure display the fruitage of the spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) That you would strive to be peacable with all men, even ungenerate ones (Romans 12:18). That you would love all people just like God does (John 3:16, Matthew 5:43-48). Not delighting in the future judgment and demise of those unsaved (Ezekiel 33:11, 2 Peter 3:9). In your way of speaking you are showing none of these qualities but quite the opposite. You even seem to have an intense hate and distaste for those who you see as "ungenerate".

I have some questions for you: How do you know who is generate or not? Can you determine and judge that? How do you know you are? Does all regenerate people have accurate knowledge of the Truth? (2 Timothy 2:3,4) If so, why are there differences in doctrines between people who claim to be regenerate? For example: Why are some calvinist and some not? If people who have contradictory beliefs from you are not regenerate but affirm that they are, just as you do, how do you know that you are right and they wrong? Both are sincere? If doctrines and beliefs are not important then who are you to judge if one view is wrong or not? Maybe they are regenerate too? Why would God let some regenerate ones have false beliefs?

If you sincerely want people to come to God you should think about how you are representing him because at the moment you're driving people away.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." Colossians 1:15)

The firstborn over all creation in what context?

"And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead" (Colossians 1:18)

The firstborn Son from the dead with many more coming at the first resurrection to immortality.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not believe the holy spirit is a person.

There is the Father, there is the Son, and there is the team of the Father and Son referred to as the holy Spirit ... three expressions of the one Spirit who lives in us and through us.

"one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:6)

God the Father, God the Son, God the holy team.

WLJ....I think there is something in the rules about just listing a bunch of Scriptures without comment. That does not facilitate discussion.

Really? Let’s get this straight. You can go around telling huge lies, like that Jesus Christ is not God, and it’s wrong to quote God, which proves your every claim trash, in plain English.

We have a situation here where you’re a verifiable liar as to the identity of the Lord Jesus Himself. I would suspect you’re also lying about a rule that scripture is taboo, without adulteration by people blubbering falsehoods about it? Myself, I have nothing to add from the word of God on this matter, that speaks it all, that you’re dead wrong, that Jesus Christ is, in fact, very God.

But maybe you only lie about the Lord Jesus, and you’re not lying about scripture, the pure word of God, not welcome here, without, what, some refutation of it, in your economy, what you call “discussion”? Maybe people here are supposed to be so exercised at the word of God they don’t think it should be posted. I don’t know, but I haven’t seen that rule. Please provide a link that God’s word, alone, isn’t welcome around here, and fine, then, but it seems to me you should take your complaint up with God as to His truth, tell Him it’s against the rules.

Until then, “Oops!” (You’d do well to read the word of God, that it sinks in, instead of trying to make God’s truth taboo, telling big lies about the Lord Jesus, trying to make God a liar, Matthew 12:36)

Psalm 102:25,
"Of old Thou didst found the earth; and the heavens are the work of Thy hands."
Heb. 1:10,
"And, "Thou, Lord, in the beginning didst lay the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Thy hands."

Isaiah 45:23
"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness and will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance."
Phil. 2:10-11,
"that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Deut. 10:17,
"For the Lord your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality, nor take a bribe."
Rev. 17:14,
"These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful."

Isaiah 44:6
"Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me."
John 1:49,
"Nathanael answered Him, 'Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.'"
Rev. 22:12-13,
"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Psalm 130:7-8,
"O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is lovingkindness, and with Him is abundant redemption. 8 And He will redeem Israel from all his iniquities."
Titus 2:14,
"who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds."

Genesis 22:8,
"And Abraham said, My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering. So the two of them went together."
Zech. 12:10,
"And I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him, like the bitter weeping over a first-born."
Rev. 1:7,
"Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so. Amen."

Joel 2:32,
"And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be delivered; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls."
Rom. 10:13 ,
"for 'Whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.'"

Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Indeed, the darkness did not comprehend it. Never does.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

beameup

There is the Father, there is the Son, and there is the team of the Father and Son referred to as the holy Spirit ... three expressions of the one Spirit who lives in us and through us.

God the Father, God the Son, God the holy team.

"holy team" :rotfl:

Come ye near unto me, hear ye this;
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I:
and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Isaiah 48:16
1. Lord GOD
2. Spirit
3. "Me"

SonOfCaleb

And you are doing a fine job.

Rather than selectively misquoting me and disingenously attempting to remove the context of what i said (very Pharaiscal of you i may add...) why don't you refute the academic evidence i posted and add commentary of use to the discssion?

Actually on seconds thoughts dont waste your time because i know you cant refute the evidence which is why your retorts are reduced to sophomoric misquotations.

Status
Not open for further replies.